• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Firered Novus ROM BASE

Sefuree

Canada Goose
Years
This Looks Cool! I hope you finish it! Can i use it once it becomes stable?
ill give you credit!

~SAGE

Peruvian Rom Hacker
Years
Hey Jon, there is a trouble
Its impossible trade pokemon,
how can i do? what should i do?
please respond jon-sama

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
Moritz had found an error in the patch,so jstolze,does that mean Jonkane has released the alpha or beta or it is their own hack?

There was an older version of the 870 patch, but Jonkane took it down. If he gives me permission, I'll link it, but It's kind of a mess.

Years
  • Seen Jan 21, 2024
Dude... If you want I can share with you my complete Generation Six Resource.

That would be a great help!

As for the Beta I'm still working on fixing a few issues that I'm having with it at the moment. I'll try to get it stable as soon as possible.

anonyboy

Pokemon Aerial Emerald Creator&Pokemon Hybrid Co-C
Years
Some like BW style of sprites of game. I think about make HGSS style backs. For now I was focused on ORAS Megas.

When You're done with OR/AS Megas could you send em to me? I'm Making a remake of emerald and they would be very useful

~SAGE

Peruvian Rom Hacker
Years
hey jon, which is the .ini of MEH for your rom patched? i'm trying but i've failed, this serves for change the pokemon that appears in distint hours

Back