• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

West coast is best coast

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
  • I live in the never ending frozen zone of the northmost part of the east coast. I hate it. Extremely. Better than living in LA, I'll give it that, but I've grown sick of the cold. Pls someone adopt me so I can live in a warm place!

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    I like where i live and when i went to college i would brag that i was from the city cause most people were out from the boonies, i dont think many people appreciated that looool

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    The town where I live now is even smaller than the small town where I lived before. I like it most often, but sometimes it's very... small (8

I really like Sweden though in most ways.

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2016
    Portland Oregon here, being from Michigan the winters aint that bad and neither are the summers. The city pretty much has a little bit of everything.

Back