• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's the most weirdest Pokemon Episode you have ever seen?

machupichu18

I like Cereal!
Years
  • It's a question I've been meaning to ask, what is the weirdest pokemon episode you have ever seen? There have been some weird ones. My answer would be the episode in Diamond and Pearl where they entered that costume contest thing.... Ash dressed up a clown crossed caveman thing..... Okay, it's very weird I have to admit, but I'm sure there's weirder, don't forget there have been some weird moments in Pokemon. Anyway it's time to type!

大輔

Adventurer
    Years
  • I thought the episode with the afro wearing nurse joy was kind of strange. That was pretty awkward when everyone was wearing them throughout the show, each with different colors. O.o;

Years
  • The weirdest Pokemon episode I have ever seen is the episode called "Hocus Pokemon". It's where Ash turns into a Pikachu! {D:} I haven't seen all the episodes (yet) but I guess no episode can top this :P

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2014
    Any involving Sabrina, those were so creepy (Brock and Misty got turned into dolls in one).

Gogoat Rocks!

The Hype is Real
    Years
  • I think Pokémon Scent-sation! is the weirdest one ever. Funny, but weird.
    first ash tells all the girls that brock is a zombie, Ash gets kicked out of the gym with a red X on his face, team Rocket tries to control the world with perfume, Ash dresses up like a girl to get into the gym and Team rocket blows them self's up because Meowth put a bomb near them so they would not lose it.
    There are a lot of other things that are weird in the episode, but I don't feel like writing them all down.
    Well nothing can change the fact that this is the weirdest episode ever.

Last edited:

shadowmoon522

Master of Darkness & Light
    Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen Apr 28, 2024
    Any involving Sabrina, those were so creepy (Brock and Misty got turned into dolls in one)

i actually like those ones a bit more then most, mostly cause of their creepiness.

then we have

Venustoise.png

and its formed via the fusion dance long before it was done in dbz
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMPkyRUc3DQ

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • The weirdest one for me was the one where Ash, Cilan, and Iris all dressed like fancy girls to beat these spoiled brats they saw earlier. I was not prepared for all this cross-dressing madness all because some girls didn't think their pokemon were fabulous. Sorry, I forget the title.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
  • I recently watched "Caterpie's Big Dilemma," which involved a Caterpie eating some experimental Pokémon food. The food mutated Caterpie into a giant and Caterpie eventually evolved into a giant Metapod/Butterfree throughout the episode. James's Cacnea and Jessie's Dustox also ate the food. Everyone ended up riding on the Butterfree and Dustox. It was so weird lmao

The weirdest one for me was the one where Ash, Cilan, and Iris all dressed like fancy girls to beat these spoiled brats they saw earlier. I was not prepared for all this cross-dressing madness all because some girls didn't think their pokemon were fabulous. Sorry, I forget the title.

The episode that you're referring to is called "Beauties Battling for Pride and Prestige," which was the first episode of Adventures in Unova :D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Whatever episode in which Heracross first sucked on Bulbasaur's bulb. I found it downright mean and creepy and never understood why they let him that xD

Years
  • I am going to say magnemite and it's evolutions..like if i asked anyone right now without looking through google how many eye's does each stage have lol

I'm gonna say the porygon one because 1 it wasn't aired and 2 it was insanely random lol

Last edited:
    Back