• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] I'm new here

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2021
    Hey there I'm new here. There are many things I can't understand in this website and there are tons of doubts too.... Like how to post stuff to participate in the Brilliant Diamond or Shining Pearl copy. I'm looking forward to clear my doubts with you guys.

Years
  • Hi Ash, welcome! Participating in the BDSP giveaway isn't too hard, you'll just need to have at least 50 posts to be considered. You can just post in the giveaway thread (it's right here) saying you'd like to participate and then you have until right before the giveaway ends to make the required amount of posts. It's not hard to hit the requirement at all if you post in the Pokémon Trivia or Forum Games threads for example! hope to see you :3c

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hey there I'm new here. There are many things I can't understand in this website and there are tons of doubts too.... Like how to post stuff to participate in the Brilliant Diamond or Shining Pearl copy. I'm looking forward to clear my doubts with you guys.
    Hi there, welcome to PC! Sorry to hear that things are confusing, let's try to help clear your questions up :3 Have you taken a look at this PokéCommunity guide? https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=10047954#post10047954

DrWho42

ka kaw
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    hello there! welcome aboard! i'm a new member too so there were quite a few things to learn but nothing necessarily out of the ordinary! either way, please feel free to ask any questions you might have about our message boards.

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2021
    Thank you so much guys! I'm starting to understand this complicated stuff a bit! And Of course I sure am a fan of anime. Any good suggestions of which anime should i watch?

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey Ash! Welcome to the community! It's looks like Sheep filled you in and you've already got a handle on posting, so you're not as lost as you may think, I promise! But, if you still have questions, feel free to reach out to a staff member!

hello guys i am new here!

I like to play video games and make games.

Hey you! Welcome to the forums! I encourage you to make your own personal thread so we can get to know you better, okay?

Back