• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
  • I'm playing the post-game and I found the old cellphone. But where and what I'm supposed to buy in Sylen City ? If it's a spoil, say me in MP.

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2020
    I love that we can choose any starter Pokemon. also have you made custom megas and if so is there a typhlosion. Keep up the good work :).

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2020
    Où est ce qu'on peut remettre une attaque que l'on avait enlevé à un pokemon ?

Salut!
    Dans a peu près tout les centres pokémons, entre autres celui de Sylen City :) Il y en a un autre dans une ville avant celle-ci, mais je ne sais plus précisément laquelle

Years
  • J'ai l'objet médaillon étoile, je ne peux pas lire toute la description et je ne sais pas quoi faire avec.

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2020
    Hello!
    So I came by the Alolan Rattata sidequest only after completing basically the whole story part of Sylen City.
    I tried finding all of them, but I am only at 18 out of the 20 for the moment. I can recall that there were some Rattata in the Buckheim Club and maybe in the underground part while infiltrating Sylventia Corp. However, the way is now blocked. Did I basically miss the opportunity to complete this quest?
    Thanks in advance.

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
  • Are you supposed to surf around it somewhere in River Overpass?

Not River Overpass but Factorial Town, the town in Deshret. You can find a secret passage there via surfing.

Do you ever consider on adding gen 8 pokemon to game?

He probably won't considering the game is already finished and only QoL updates (September) and Deshret Arc of the post game (2021) are remaining. Plus someone would need to make all the sprites, cries etc too.

I love that we can choose any starter Pokemon. also have you made custom megas and if so is there a typhlosion. Keep up the good work :).

Yes, there is custom megas for the starters. Also, there is something very special for Typhlosion, Empoleon and Serperior later on in the game...:P

I have the star medalion, what I'm suppose to do now ?

The answer is in the description of the item. If you want, I can directly say it.

Hello!
    So I came by the Alolan Rattata sidequest only after completing basically the whole story part of Sylen City.
    I tried finding all of them, but I am only at 18 out of the 20 for the moment. I can recall that there were some Rattata in the Buckheim Club and maybe in the underground part while infiltrating Sylventia Corp. However, the way is now blocked. Did I basically miss the opportunity to complete this quest?
    Thanks in advance.

You can still enter Buckheim Club via the sewer entrance in the Nightslash Club (in the slums). I forgot where the last one was though, sorry. And dw about it, you can't be blocked out of the quest, its do-able anytime.

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Some news regarding the game!

The "Final Chapter" of the story is set to be finished sometime in 2021. You can follow updates on that and other things (such as finished community mods/QoL updates/etc) on the new official twitter page:

>> https://twitter.com/EmpyreanPokemon <<

Thank you everyone for sticking around.

Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2022
    Hello,

I'm facing a bug in my nuzlock / random run. I put the error text below and I hope it's not too hard to fix it because it prevents me from playing, it happens everytime I try to cross the bridge when I meet dark-sasu... I mean Blitz, after a few sentences.

Exception: RuntimeError
    Message: Script error within event 6, map 110 (River Overpass):
    Exception: Errno::EINVAL
    Message: Section196:77:in `pos='Invalid argument - Data/evolutions.dat
    ***Full script:
    $PokemonGlobal.nextBattleBack = "River"
    p1 = createPokemon("HERACROSS", 33)
    p2 = createPokemon("VIBRAVA", 34)
    evo = getConstantName(PBSpecies, getEvolution(getEvolution(pbGet(96).upcase)))
    p3 = createPokemon(evo, 36)
    p4 = createPokemon("FEEBAS", 34)
    party = [p1, p2, p3, p4]
    trainer = createTrainer(106, pbGet(100), party)

result = customTrainerBattle(trainer, "I-is this for real!?", false, true)
    pbSet(1, result == BR_WIN ? 0 : 1)

Interpreter:262:in `pbExecuteScript'
    Pokemon_Evolution:77:in `pbGetEvolvedFormData'
    Pokemon_Evolution:76:in `pbRgssOpen'
    SpriteWindow:1814:in `open'
    SpriteWindow:1814:in `pbRgssOpen'
    Pokemon_Evolution:76:in `pbGetEvolvedFormData'
    Other Stuff:203:in `getEvolution'
    (eval):4:in `pbExecuteScript'
    Interpreter:1625:in `eval'
    Interpreter:262:in `pbExecuteScript'

Interpreter:295:in `pbExecuteScript'
    Interpreter:1625:in `command_355'
    Interpreter:513:in `execute_command'
    Interpreter:207:in `update'
    Interpreter:120:in `loop'
    Interpreter:212:in `update'
    Scene_Map:109:in `update'
    Scene_Map:107:in `loop'
    Scene_Map:120:in `update'
    Scene_Map:74:in `main'

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2020
    You can still enter Buckheim Club via the sewer entrance in the Nightslash Club (in the slums). I forgot where the last one was though, sorry. And dw about it, you can't be blocked out of the quest, its do-able anytime.

Thanks for the help, found the remaining two!

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2020
    Hello, really good game,
    I wanted to know when is it night because I want to evolve my gligar and I saw that it needed to be night. Thanks

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2024
    So, I wanted to grind some EXP for the 3rd gym, and I heard that there are wild Audino in route 103. However, after at least 45 min, I still can't find one, so did it's locations changed, or am I just unlucky ? (I'm searching them in the swamp since it's the only place in the route where i can get wild pokémons btw)

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2020
    Hi there!

Is it possible to get somwhere in the game Ferroseed and/or Ferrothorn ? if it is, can you tell me where please? thank's !

edit: nevermind i thought i didn't post that, i found it :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2020
    Hello again,
    wanted to know if it was possible to obtain Shaymin sky with Shaymin ?
    thanks in advance

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2020
    Hello again,
    wanted to know if it was possible to obtain Shaymin sky with Shaymin ?
    thanks in advance

i remember i got the Gracinea somwhere during the game, from a random man somwhere but forgot where, someone might tell you that ^^'

Back