• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you were to make a new eeveelution, what would its type be and name?

What type would it be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OlaPola

Mr.Kaizer/Awesome
Years
  • Drageon, a dragon doglike creature? yes please.

Dragonbreath, firethrower/blast, earthquake would be possible to learn, and it would look kinda diffrent from the other eevolutions.
    At least I hope so :3

Dragonite's Wrath

Dragons are my Heart and Soul
    Years
  • Poison/ Veneon
    I can see it(literally) It looks like Glaceon, but light purple, and it's ears are shorter with ends that are dark purple. Paws dark purple, it's fur has small patches of black spikes(like Jolteon's fur) and the end of its tail looks like a curved blade.
    Evolves into Veneon by training in a swamp at night.

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    Titaneon as a Steel type. Eevee could possibly evolve into this maybe by training in places such as the Powerplant where Zapdos is seen or maybe other places surrounded by large amounts of Steel.

It would learn moves (as level up moves) such as: Autotomize, Flash Cannon, Heavy Slam, Iron Defense, Iron Tail, Metal Burst, Metal Claw,

Its stats would be lacking Speed, but high in Defense and Sp. Defense with neutral Atk.

Blaziken15

You gotta purty mouth!
    Years
  • Meleeon the fighting type Eeveelution.

Evolves from holding an Expert Belt and leveling up with high happiness level.

It would look like a more bulky version of Eevee and a long tail.

It could learn moves like High Jump Kick, Close Combat, Double Kick, Iron Tail ect.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2013
    I'd like a ghost evolution... How to make Eevee evolve into it? Kill it! Wouldn't that be awesome?

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
    Years
  • Titaneon as a Steel type. Eevee could possibly evolve into this maybe by training in places such as the Powerplant where Zapdos is seen or maybe other places surrounded by large amounts of Steel.

It would learn moves (as level up moves) such as: Autotomize, Flash Cannon, Heavy Slam, Iron Defense, Iron Tail, Metal Burst, Metal Claw,

Its stats would be lacking Speed, but high in Defense and Sp. Defense with neutral Atk.
    I second that. I can very well imagine a metal looking eeveelution.

vaibhavAtomic

a legendary legend!
    Years
  • steel of course maxion it has a sharp edged tail which can almost cut through anything, i would like to say another dual type evo steel ghost phantomaxion

King Of The Blues

Still got the Blues, For you.
    Years
  • Leveon. Taken from the word levitate.

Name: Leveon.
    Type: Normal/Flying.
    Species: Aerial Pokemon.
    Stats:

HP: 80
    Attack: 95
    Defense: 75
    Sp. Atk: 85
    Sp. Def: 80
    Speed: 115
    Total: 525

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2013
    I'd still like the ghost type. It would look something like this...

If you were to make a new eeveelution, what would its type be and name?

(Made in Paint with Espeon, Gastly and Misdreavus sprites from PokemonElite2000! ;D)

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    It's got to be Dragon for me, I mean, it would seriously be great to see how it would turn out. It could sorta have wiskers like Gyarados have, and a mega tail (Don't ask). xD

I think Normal should be an option, I mean, there could be some possibility that an Eevee could evolve into a cool normal type, kind of based on the same design as a normal Eevee, I've seen loads of fanart.
    Spoiler:

Just like a bigger, furrier Eevee. :3

ISA56 2.0

The one and only!
    Years
  • I'd want a Dragon-type Eeveelution, Draceon! It would have all-around good stats (55/110/75/110/85/90 perhaps) and an awesome movepool like Dragon Claw, Dragon Rush, Outrage, and Dragon Dance. I imagine it would look kind of like Dragonair color-wise, but with Charizard-like wings and a Vaporeon-like body. It would also have a tail similar to Dragonair's, and a spiky white collar around its neck similar to Bowser's.

Last edited:

PickupTeam

Free Item Abuser
    Years
  • I would make it the Poison type. Poison's always fun, in any game.

As for its name... pardon me as I check Thesaurus for "poison"
    Blighteon
    Contageon
    Contameon
    Maligneon
    Septeon

Before Leafeon came out, I had thought they might make a grass-type evolution and call it Ivyeon.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • We need a Dragon Eeveelution; Dragon is the only "special" type that hasn't been made to an Eeveelution as of yet.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I would make a Flying-type and name it Aereon, or else a Dragon type and name it Draconeon. I like having four syllables, like Vaporeon. Don't know why.

Years
  • Luchadoreon (or even Karateon?) and it would be a fighting type :D Okay the name's not great lol but a fighting type still stands :) It would be the colour of Eevee or maybe slightly more orange and would have wrist tape around all the ankles of its paws.

Back