• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are your Favorite AMVs?

Outlier

I could literally flood this page with all of the AMV's/MV's I watch. I find them to be a great way to discover music you haven't heard before while also watching parts of your favorite anime and tv shows.

Here are 3 of my favorites. I might edit this post and add more later.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Just in case the order is messed up (cause videos appear in a random order on my phone) - First is Into the labyrinth. A monogatari series amv. Then is its unedited version. Next up is a Berserk manga mv. Pretty damn dynamic for only using still images. Last one is a Nichijou amv.

Any one of the following can be seen if you wish to see a great amv. The first two are my all time favorites. I consider them works of art more than just a bunch of random scenes over music.

A little background on the first one, btw - Anime usually is low on the fps count. So it isn't usually as smooth and amvs don't flow as well as you see in the video below. The guy in question actually worked on the whole video for months just to make sure each and every frame is smoothed out. Process involves putting extra frames between frames of the original to fill in the 'gaps' and make transitions less jarring. For example, for every single second that has 12 frames, he used a program to make fill the gaps up and have more like 30 or 60 frames. And he did add tons of special effects too!

here's a link to one without the special effects or the frame editing. See the MASSIVE difference yourself.

this one. Just watch. You'll know.

the one below is done well. And is plain funny, haha.

Last edited:
    Years
  • [ythd]oFmlSvz1IxQ[/ythd]

Here's one of my favorites that I stumbled upon last year! Fairy Tail Edolas arc AMV, really awesomely done.

And this one that I've known about for yeaaars. <3 Always gives me goosebumps.. I miss pre-Shippuden Naruto.

[ythd]fQlG7Ozh84s[/ythd]

Outlier

Must not break down and cry. Bah who am I kidding this gets me every time. ಥ_ಥ

MawChomp

Average Trainer/Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    So far I like 4:

Fireflies was my favorite song that time.

My favorite DJ earworm mushup

emotions

EMOTIONS!

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-faPsjDoeIw[/ame]

This is by far the best fairy tail AMV

Back