• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

no dude looking at pictures makes me nauseous

Cordelia

Banned
Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I get carsick if I try to read or play a game in the car. If I'm driving, it's fine. My wife gets it really bad :( I can deal with planes just fine though and I can read/play games on them. It's really odd...

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
    Years
  • If I play a game with really fast rising/falling notes like Guitar Hero or osu!mania, I get really dizzy and kind of nauseous. I'm fine with methods of transportation, though. Haven't been on enough boats to see if I get seasick but I don't think I do.

Sirfetch’d

I usually can handle motion, but I did once get seasick and it was one of the worst feelings ever. The motions of the waves were too much :I

Years
  • I'm always wary of reading anything in cars, and just cars, since other vehicles don't trigger it any. I've been on boats and planes, no problems. Games won't bother me as much, but I've gotten nauseous while reading before so I try not to do it much.

Although I've found out it's not so much the motion involved that gets me. It's any glare around. If there's a glare involved somehow (such as off the pages of a book) along with that motion, then there's a chance I'm going to feel sick, even if only slightly. I remember driving along with my dad one time (I had to go with him to drive him back after his doctor's appointment), and the glare off the road was enough to make me feel extremely sick after we arrived. Granted, it was a rather strong glare, but...it still happened.

So yeah. Fun.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    I can read/play video games/whatever in a moving vehicle with no problem. I've never gotten sick in that way.

Years
  • I'm OK with cars/buses/trains but on water vehicles it's a different story, I'm prone to seasickness. Other than that, I don't feel nauseous that much.

Years
  • When I was younger, I was always lucky that I never really got motion sickness from anything, even if I was reading/playing a game when going anywhere. About the time I finished high school, though, I found that any sort of fast spinning carnival rides really started bothering me and making me nauseous, even though I loved them before. Other than that, I still seem to be pretty good overall when doing other activities when traveling, though.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I get carsick literally all the time. On short distances not as much, but when if it's longer like a simple trip to Yuma, I must be either driving or sitting in the front seat. I do not cooperate well in the back seat because I just get sick.

Aurora

seven years here and i finally figure out how to d
    Years
  • I've never gotten sick in a plane or a car, and the only occasion where I felt a bit ill on a boat was during a school excursion, where I had an underlying illness anyway. I'm very careful around amusement rides despite my aforementioned tolerance of motion as I'm emetophobic and I'm always under the impression that I'll end up vomiting if I go on a ride with too much spinning around and whatnot.

Nakala Pri

I get sick from not eating after an hour or more. I'm not fat or nothin' I just feel sick and nautious. I used to get carsick but now I am okay. :P

Back