• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Definitely, still eagerly waiting for a main Animal Crossing title - this fills the void a bit but it's also reminding me of so many things I miss from New Leaf, like QR codes and planting trees.

On another note I'm level 31 send help
    Also super pissed the Able Sisters WON'T SELL ME ANY JEANS
    I swear the market stock is rotating the same 5 items every time I check, and I am checking diligently every 6 hours >:(

Years
  • aw @ Embyr and Mawa.. I like the game a lot, but can see what you mean! It's still plenty fun to check each time characters move though, I assume I'll be playing for a while haha. I love casual and cute games like these.

JUNO wth I'm only lv. 27 ;;;; crazy lol. But yeah, it's such a pain to get clothes other than shirts/dresses and shoes... I also wish they'd tell you what clothes you already own so you don't buy another without knowing. Bought white socks a few days ago without realizing I already had them but aaaahh wells.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    JUNO wth I'm only lv. 27 ;;;; crazy lol. But yeah, it's such a pain to get clothes other than shirts/dresses and shoes... I also wish they'd tell you what clothes you already own so you don't buy another without knowing. Bought white socks a few days ago without realizing I already had them but aaaahh wells.
    YOUR OUTFIT IS SUPER CUTE (if it's still the straw hat + sweater dress combo, unless you changed recently), I remember seeing you around the camp and thinking that, haha. I want that hat so much but they never sell it for me.

I was also kind of bummed that the only things you can sell in your market boxes are collectibles, I was hoping trading clothing and furniture could be a thing. :(

Years
  • yes it's still that one! <3 i love it too tyvm!

Whaaat you can't..? What's the point of duplicate clothes, then? I guess they'll allow us to sell them in the future but at least let us know what clothes we already own before we buy them. Or stack them in our inventory.

Bay

Years
  • You guys are already mid to high 20s, I'm still like 16 or 17 now lol. I'm fine with that so that I don't get stuck/bored fast and I'm balancing playing this with Ultra Sun too.

Years
  • Yeah that's a good way to play also Bay. I just can't help being addicted, it's so easy to distract myself on the bus to and from work by playing! Unlocking all the Christmas event items they added right now, got a little under half to go =) Want another fence too since that one is soo pretty tbh...

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    The snow update was added yesterday for players who live in countries where winter is nearing =o Everything looks so pretty! What level are you guys?
    Been stuck at 39 for a while - I'm on vacation and I haven't had steady access to the internet when I'm out so I haven't been playing as much, but I checked in last night and the flower update is out! You can now plant and grow flowers and I'm super happy about that, I've been missing this part of AC a lot.

Are there any other features from the main games you guys would like to see in Pocket Camp?

Years
  • Yes! The garden update is great, but I'm a bit bummed you have to water/x-pollinate/harvest/plant your flowers one at a time. Like in almost all (all??) farming games, you can just drag your finger around or something to speed up the process. Hopefully they'll add something like this in the future, even if it's just one row at a time or something..

I'd like to see a museum at some point, maybe when we have more fish/bugs to catch =) Would be cool to show off our collection, some of these are so so rare that I've only gotten two or so at lv. 47.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Oh absolutely, I'm surprised they don't have that already, the museum is such a big part of AC. There's literally no point to catching the rarer bugs and fish at the moment (aside from a bit of money, I guess).

I also really want better market system! It's really not that user-friendly right now, I wish we could more easily find what we want to buy or even just scroll through all the player market boxes instead of having to tap each name and go to their camp to see all of what they're selling.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    The lack of being able to see through everyone's market box at once is probably the most frustrating thing to me especially when I don't feel like exiting and re-entering an area multiple times to try to catch 3 of something or when I need a specific fruit.

( that said who has pears as their secondary fruit in the river so i can bother you for it whenever my animals ask for it which is all the time when my secondary fruit is oranges. )

Years
  • Agreed @ both. Was just thinking of this earlier. I've become really lazy with fishing and often browse market boxes for the ones I want, and having to enter everyone's campsites just to see everything they have for sale is so tedious. ='s

( that said who has pears as their secondary fruit in the river so i can bother you for it whenever my animals ask for it which is all the time when my secondary fruit is oranges.

wait is this how it works??? i thought everyone had oranges and peaches there
    if so, til

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    wait is this how it works??? i thought everyone had oranges and peaches there
    if so, til

Yeah!! I realized this when my sister was mentioning having peaches at the river and I looked at her all '???? no it's oranges??' turns out that I have apples and oranges at the river while she has apples and peaches. so if you ever need apples i gotchu i have so, so many.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    4893 0853 213!

I finally was able to buy the bright blue glasses so my current person reflects that lmao. but yes anyone may add me!

Years
  • My goal right now is to hit lv. 60.... Let's see how much longer until that happens =) But I've officially invited every animal currently in the game to my camp, so yey for that <3 What're you guys working towards right now?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    I didn't know about the tree thing either :o I thought oranges and apples were the common fruits and everything else just had 1 producing tree.

The garden is keeping me busy, so my current goal is to breed blue tulips (these are taking FOREVER). Then I'll move on to the pansies, user: Achromatic still has a nice pansy x-pollination area set up, I think. :P
    4893 0853 213!

I finally was able to buy the bright blue glasses so my current person reflects that lmao. but yes anyone may add me!
    Added!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I believe I have all the types of flowers so I slowed down a bunch there. Right now I'm trying to get the carousel and tree house so I can bring some of my level 15 favourites back haha. I have the caroussel being built now and since I like never use tickets it'll be a while but I'll get there.

Besides that I've just been slowly getting all the other animals. Because of work and such I've slowed down quite a bit in playing but I still do so at least once a day. Also getting pretty close to level 50? So that's a small goal of mine as well!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Same - I completely stopped making amenities for a really long time because I thought level 15 was a really long way away and I wanted to save my wool for other stuff, but suddenly everyone's caught up and I'm building tents like crazy lol

On flowers - I've successfully xpollinated a blue tulip! It seems like once you get your first they just keep coming. It took me forever to get the first one and now I've gotten like 20 blue tulip seeds. I don't know to what end I'm doing this, I just want to collect all the flower items from Lloid.

Years
  • Yeah I wish we could have a second crafting slot for amenities. I mean, 72 hours for one is just nuts to me haha. Guess it makes sense since there are few amenities to begin with and you're not supposed to get everything too quickly but three days is painful for me sometimes.

and grats =) that's one I still need, can't remember if I had it before but used it up for x-pollinating. There are so many flower items in the exchange shop that it feels like it'll take forever. Hoorey for more to do tho!

New animals came out today also, and there's the Rover garden safari coming up soon too. What've the rest of you players been occupying yourselves with in AC PC?

Back