• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp

Years
  • The new gothic bat event is going on! Anyone doing this one? Catch rates were apparently improved but the appearance rate, especially for the second half, is still low. Hopefully I won't suffer as much on this as I did for the butterfly catching. q_q

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Haven't been playing the past week or so (rip my winter collection) but I'll try to get into this one. Mostly excited about new villagers, I hear my bae Merengue finally made it in!

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Overall this event is improved thus far. Lots of rather small improvements which add up. More significant ones would be not needing to water the flowers for them to grow this time, and ability to check if friends can have the bats shared or not before visiting their garden.

But I doubt I'm going to try too hard this time, the previous one wore me out. :(

Years
  • Merengue is insanely cute <3

And yeah, not needing to water these flowers is a huge lifesaver. Admittedly I wouldn't have even known about that if Ben didn't tell me, ha. The reward items are lovely too...I can't wait for the second half. Hopefully it treats me well.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • I really ended up playing this game longer that I thought I would.

But so sad that I missed the Rover event when I was away in vacations, I looooove Rover since the first game T_T

Years
  • Rover is adorable!! I'm sure the event will be back at some point anyway so ^^

I finished with the crystal item event some days ago, and just hit lv. 80 today. Real excited for that milestone.

Years
  • Has anyone been keeping up? =) I'm still actively playing. There have been a lot of updates lately, from Gulliver's voyages to fortune cookies and even cool new interface updates. Max level is 99 atm and I'm 97 so I'm proud<3

Last edited:

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • I am still playing too! I did played a lot lately, and now I don't want to put as much time in it, so I just focus on the Pokemon on my campsite and my flowers.

Years
  • DbufeXLWAAETn3z.jpg

these new costumes from the gyroid event are 10/10 and I am never changing my character's clothing again

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • I am in K.K :D I still have to take a screenshot tho.

Anyone who want to add me: 8515 9795 937 Tileve

Back