• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm new c:

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2014
    'Ello dere. I just started a PokéCommunity account mainly because I have an anime question.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Hey there, Reckless--welcome to the community! We're glad to have you. Hm, what kind of question do you have? If you haven't done so, you may go ahead and post it in Pokémon Anime section. We've got a lot of anime experts over there, so someone might be able to help, hopefully! Speaking of anime, do you have any favorite season in particular? For me, it'd have to be Advanced Generation. Used to be very addicted to it, and regardless of what it took, I wouldn't miss a single episode. Even if I did, I'd still make up for it by watching the episode online. Haha. I'm also quite a big fan of original series.

Are you into the games as well? If so, which are your favorite? Personally, I love Blue. It was the first Pokémon game I've ever gotten. Emerald would have to be my second favorite, and would play it almost every day back when I still had it. It's also the only game I've ever tried completing my Pokédex in. Was pretty close, but couldn't get it quite done, though, unfortunately. Have you ever tried finishing your Dex? As for my third favorite, it'd have to be X/Y, most likely. Storyline was pretty short, but I just loved the graphics of these games--they were amazing. Plus, they've introduced ton of new features, such as Friend Safari, mega-evolution, Pokémon-Amie, and character customization. I'm very fond of the last one, honestly; I've always wanted to personalize my characters. :]

Anyway, enjoy your stay here and have fun! If you ever need help, by the way, you're always free to contact staff members. If you like, you may post your questions here as well, and we'll get to you as soon as we possibly can. Hope to see you around! n__n

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hiya, Reckless! Welcome to PC, yeah? :D

What kind of an Anime question did you have? As said above, try asking your question over on the Pokemon anime board, and I know that someone will help you out right away! And I assume your a long watcher of the Pokemon Anime, yes? I've continued to watch the anime ever since the first season myself. I think it's pretty good! The cast this time around is really adorable. :3

So, I hope that your questions gets answered soon, and I wish you a happy stay upon the forums! I hope that you won't disappear on us, since we do like having new members around! You seem like a friendly guy, so, hope to see you around the forums sometime! Have a fantastic stay! <3

Years
  • Looks like you've got your answers already so that is wonderful to see. n_n; Welcome to PC, Reckless! :)

Hah, on the note of the Pokemon anime, I really cannot wait to be able to watch the next few X and Y episodes. Have only seen up to Espurr right now but so far this saga has been pretty great. Kind of missing Master Quest though.. and the Johto anime altogether, I actually really liked it despite the myriads of fillers, hah.

So do you plan to stick around the Pokemon Anime board or explore other areas during your stay as well? PokeCommunity is pretty huge so there is a lot to do and we're more than happy to recommend sections for you to try out based on your interests. Don't be scared to ask our staff anything, really. See you around! Be sure to stick with us so you can have a good time.

Back