• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: CoroCoro reveals new Ultra Beasts and a new Pokemon!

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Jul 7, 2018
Welp, I think it's safe to say that some, if not all of, my theories on the UBs are dead wrong.

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
Years
Based on the leaks, Necrozma does have the same ability as the other Ultra Beasts (Beast Boost), so I do consider it an Ultra Beast, just not like the others.

Something's telling me that Necrozma is going to be the third version mascot if there is to be one.

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
Years
Based on the leaks, Necrozma does have the same ability as the other Ultra Beasts (Beast Boost), so I do consider it an Ultra Beast, just not like the others.

Something's telling me that Necrozma is going to be the third version mascot if there is to be one.

Spoiler:

Years

As Ewery1 said, Necrozma is not an Ultra Beast since all UBs have the exclusive Beast Boost ability and Necrozma instead has Prism Armor which is a Filter/Solid Rock clone.

Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 30, 2024
Is the paper-doll-looking one really Sun-exclusive? Darn, that's legit the only UB I even like.

Oh well. I guess it's good I wasn't planning on using any UBs to begin with.

Attribule

Veteran Wall-Worker/WW3 Survivor - AMA
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
As Ewery1 said, Necrozma is not an Ultra Beast since all UBs have the exclusive Beast Boost ability and Necrozma instead has Prism Armor which is a Filter/Solid Rock clone.

Looks just like them, though. I'd think it wouldn't be out of the question that it's simply the most significant one, which would explain its CoroCoro page and unique ability in relation to the other Beasts. But then again I've avoided plot spoilers and maybe I'm already proven wrong. (Nobody tell me)

JoyStar

We're all mad here...
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 29, 2019
I like the UBs and such of Moon better, but I like some of the version exclusives better in Sun (except Drama in Moon)

So.... hard... to pick!

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
Years
I assumed the black figure was Marshadow, so I googled it and got spoiled yay. The new UB's look really reaaaaaally weird, even compared to the other ultra beasts, I will say that I do like the Sun exclusives better though. Swolsquito is the best!

Back