• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

YOTO (You only take one.)

fireflystorm

shsl loser
Years
I was going to say Growlithe or Arcanine right off the bat, but... the only thing worse than zombies are flaming zombies. I think fire types in general are probably a bad idea, because of not only flaming zombies but also, fire means light, and light means being found. I might take Tropius, because it can fly and also is a constant supply of food.
Or my Tyrantrum. You know. For obvious reasons.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
I was going to say Growlithe or Arcanine right off the bat, but... the only thing worse than zombies are flaming zombies. I think fire types in general are probably a bad idea, because of not only flaming zombies but also, fire means light, and light means being found. I might take Tropius, because it can fly and also is a constant supply of food.
Or my Tyrantrum. You know. For obvious reasons.

What about Fire/Flying? If our light attracts hordes or the zombies catch fire, we'll just take off before they catch up.

Unless this is some Siren: Blood Curse situation, in which flying zombies exist. They're still pretty slow, though.

But yeah, I would take my Charizard. Heat source/fire, and able to get out of a tight spot quickly.

Atomic Pirate

I always win.
Years
Skarmory. It's made of metal, it can fly, and it has wings like razor blades.

Or Metagross. It's as smart as a supercomputer, made of steel, and a complete boss.

Last edited:

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
Years
I'd take Espeon, psychic attacks are likely super effective against Zombies plus it can sense the future making evading hordes a walk in the park.

Boilurn

Scald Pokémon
Years
If I had the courage to face the zombie apocalypse I'd choose Honchkrow, because its Dark Pulse can hit zombies for supereffective damage. And even if I don't have the courage I could always rely on it to fly away and escape from it, hoping that zombies won't have the ability to fly as well. :O

Altair1

Willpower
Years
Poison types are out of the question here, they'll definitely be ineffective against the undead...
I'd have to go with Skarmory for reasons as stated before. It can fly, its Steel typing would be handy and it has razor sharp wings.

DunsparceMaster23

The Hand of Fire - Hinote
Years
  • Age 29
  • PA
  • Seen Dec 18, 2013
I'd take Charizard, much like a lot of people would. It was my first instinct. I mean hey, if zombies don't burn and melt eventually, and they just catch fire, I can use his powerful wings to extinguish them. If they did burn to death, melt, or whatever. I could clear the world of zombies myself, from the sky. It might take some time though. :P I'd always have warmth, and to be honest, out of all the Pokemon I've ever trained, my Charizard is definitely the strongest one. I don't know what it is, Charizard is far from one of the best Pokemon, but my Charizard has seriously got some heart. I can put my trust in him.

Leo the Lion

Too many sexy people in this world, all of them fi
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 16, 2016
Me? Celebi. I could travel back in time, and even make an alternate future where the zombie apocalypse was contained and investigated for a cure or something like that.
Also, he controls the plants, sooo... Free berries!!!

Back