• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Fal Evets [T]

Conjurer

The Verdant
Years
The Fal Evets
Rated T for Teens
Violence, Minor Language, Minor Romance

Spots are OPEN!

Plot:

Spoiler:

You:
Spoiler:

The Kingdoms:

Spoiler:

Map:
Spoiler:

NPCs:
Spoiler:

Timeline:
Spoiler:

Rules:
Spoiler:

SU Sheet Template:

Spoiler:

Accepted Players:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
May I be reserved for a knight?

Edit 1: Are there clothes that we can have our characters wear? I'm assuming since humans once lived in this world there has to be stuff like capes or even hats for pokemon to wear.

Last edited:

Conjurer

The Verdant
Years
I said, and I quote:
"Color, physical characteristics such as tufts of hair, scars, and even clothings are all allowed."

So yeah, they are allowed.

By the way, you are RESERVED!

Conjurer

The Verdant
Years
@TiTaN.JuStIn Thanks, you are RESERVED. (as soon as you tell me what you want to be reserved for, that is). :)

Yes, you can create NPCs, as long as they're not part of a group with "limited" spots (Fimbulvetr, Generals, etc.).

Conjurer

The Verdant
Years
Well there's still plenty of time to change your mind, but for now I'll put you down for Knight. Remember that the Knight and Soldier positions are interchangeable, so if you're torn between the two, don't be. ;)

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
Years
I was hoping to reserve the Loyalist spot for the Kingdom of Arcadia… I'll have an SU up later today, or tomorrow at the latest.

Freddy Fazbear

You want the moon? I'll give you the moon.
Years
Could I get a reservation for a general spot on the side of the Seargents? I'm pretty confident in my SU writing abilities.

Somewhere

what to write here?
Years
  • Seen Dec 7, 2011
I was thinking of asking for the spot as general Loyalist from Revrea... but I'm not sure how I'd fare so I want to reserve a spot as a simple (not so much) Soldier of the Seargents instead, if I may :3

Somewhere

what to write here?
Years
  • Seen Dec 7, 2011
There. Finished :3

Name: Joshua Winter

Side: Sergeant (Soldier)

Species: Dewott

Appearance: Joshua stands at average height and weight, though he is muscular for being a Dewott, which might have to do with him being a Fal Evet. The tuft of hair on the back of his head is quite large and hangs down a bit over his forehead. His tail is strong and thick and his whiskers are thin and sharp. The latter are probably his weak spot. He strongly dislike someone or something touching them.

The scalchops are his greatest treasures and most prized possessions. Instead of being yellowish, his shells are pearl white. They are ultra hard and never get scratched or cracked in battle, but sometimes they get dirty. When that happens, it occupies a large part of Joshua's mind until he's able to clean them, something he does with utmost care. He has honed the shells to be unusually sharp around the outer edges.

For clothing - many pokémon might find it unnecessary - Joshua wears a gray vest that is usually fully unbuttoned and showing his chest. He also wears a pair of dark gray gauntlets that gives him even better grip on the scalchops and actually makes sure he doesn't cut himself on them. Only his foes. The vest is of a brighter gray color while the gauntlets matches his dark paws and tail.

History:
Spoiler:

Personality: Joshua is still a bit naive, especially when it comes to dangerous terms or news. His brain tends to shut off a bit of his intelligence when some dangerous things are spoken of, like a sort of self-preserve mechanism. Now, this doesn't rhyme well with being a Fal Evet and a Sergeant, but he'll make do. He isn't as timid as he used to be back when everybody in his home village thought he was useless. Here, he has a purpose, and he knows it. He dares to speak his mind when necessary, but if someone retorts self-confidently, Joshua might retreat easily. He's not a very good debater, that is.

Generally, Joshua is quite playful and happy. He's as clumsy as ever in everyday life, but thanks to the intensive basic training Swampert put him through for over a year at home, Joshua can focus very well in battles. He has gotten a few colleagues in the Sergeants that he wants to call his new friends. Since he's had so few people to call friends, ever, they are very dear to him and he cares a lot about what they think of him. He takes any chance to impress, especially on girls, but being a bit naive and clumsy, he often makes a fool of himself. What he's discovered among his Sergeant friends though, is that they aren't laughing in a mean way. They think he is funny. After thinking about that for a while, Joshua decided that it was worth it. And so, his timidness faded even more.

He is working on perfecting different styles of Razor Shell techniques, both offensive and defensive. In close combat, Joshua actually holds his ground pretty well against most foes, despite him being a pretty small pokémon and still young. He has tactically enough learned the move Protect, but he's using it a bit too much and it sometimes fails due to this overuse. Therefore, he's learned another trick skill as well, Copycat. With it, Joshua can surprise his foes by using the energy forming in the attack to capture and reproduce attacks that he would otherwise not be able to do at all. Very strong attacks, like powerful beam or elemental attacks, aren't easy to copy though and makes him very tired or even hurt after use.

Moves: Razor Shell, Protect, Copycat, Hydro Pump, Focus Energy, Blizzard

Last edited:

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
This is perhaps one of the longest SU's I've ever written. Tell me if you need me to clarify anything or change stuff up.

Name: Damon Malruth

Side: Sergeant

Species: Linoone

Appearance: Damon has a height of 1'08" and weights 73 pounds. Damon has one sapphire colored eye and a hazel colored eye and sports a barely noticable scar above his left eye. Like most Linoone Damon is a quadruped and is covered in a thick white pelt but has three brown stripes running from his forehead down his back to the tip of his tail. Like all Linoone Damon's mouth has expandable cheek pouches that can be used to store many things, such as coins and small round objects. Thanks to his body shape Damon is able to run at fast speeds, sometimes even exceeding sixty miles per hour although while running at higher speeds Damon is unable to turn. Damon has two claws on each foot and use his anterior limbs to comb through his fur, often dislodging any dirt to make sure his fur stays clean... and has noticed that they make handy dandy lockpicks. Damon only clothing is a green hat with a white pidgey feather lodged in the side.

Personality: Damon is a charitable soul... at least to the poor souls who don't have any coins to spare. Damon gladly helps anyone he sees in a state of poverty and if any nearby pokemon find their coin purse a bit lighter than it was a second ago, you won't see Damon pitying them. Damon enjoys 'spreading the wealth around' and if he happens to see a wealthy merchant going ballistic trying to find where he misplaced his coin purse, then all the more reason for Damon to enjoy his day. Even if Damon is caught 'volunteering' another for a charitable cause he uses the speed all Linoone are known for to escape and find a suitable hiding place to wait in until things cool down.

Although he is a thief Damon also has his own version of morals such as never stooping to murder and never stealing from the poor. He will steal from friends, but only if he cannot persuade them to donate money toward his righteous cause. Damon has no interest in stealing valuable items as they cannot be used by the poor, but he will steal food and medicine if need be and will even leave money for the 'provider'. Damon is also very religious despite his thieving habits and will find any excuse to pray to Arceus. Due to his many previous encounters with Zeuroc loyalist forces Damon has a seething hatred for Fal Evet and often comes up with various schemes to humiliate or steal from them, but due to his great fear of them Damon often will just back out of their way and try not to cause trouble. Ever since joining the sergeants Damon has been trying to free himself of his fear but so far all he managed to do is not quake whenever he is in another Fal Evet's presence.

History:

Birth/Childhood
Damon was birthed to two loving Linoone parents who owned their own store and sold general goods. For the first seven years of his life Damon was content with helping his parents around the store while learning the tricks of the trade. He even proved his worth to his father by taking care of a few customers all by himself when he was left to watch over the store. It was during one of these times that a Fal Evet soldier walked into the store and demanded that Damon give him supplies that were written down on a list. Damon, unaware of the customer's identity, argued with the Fal Evet and during the talk his parents arrived home. The quickly apoligized to the soldier and gave him the supplies. As soon as he left Damon's parents told him to never talk to a Fal Evet like that ever again. Seeing the fear in his parent's eyes he promised he wouldn't.

By the time Damon turned eight his parents allowed him to wander the streets without their supervision. On his first day out he explored places his parents had never taken him and one such place was a alleyway filled with homeless pokemon. It was here he met a Martho, a cubone stray who quickly secured a friendship with the young zigzagoon. They met many times often going off to explore random parts of the city and even explored the sewers underneath the city. One day Damon had enough common sense to give some money to Martho telling his friend to spend it well. Soon enough word spread though the alleyway that Damon could supply coins and soon everyone was pleading for coins. Damon would get allowances from his father but that proved to be too shallow an amount, so Damon set out to find coins for his friends. He performed odd jobs here and there but there were never enough coins to give to everyone.

Damon was eleven when he had headed to the alleyway and saw soldiers led by an Fal Evet leaving the alleyway. Apparently new tax laws had been placed into effect and the soldiers had come to collect from those that could not pay, taking all the coin that Damon had worked hard to collect. Angered, Damon followed the soldiers from a distance and saw them place the coins in one of their buildings. Waiting until nightfall Damon came back and silently asked Arceus to watch over him as he attempted to pick the lock with his claws. Fortune was on his side as after the fifth time the lock clicked open. When Damon opened the door he was suprised to see that the building was actually a barrack for the solider. Stepping carefully Damon managed to make his way to the coins and back to the alleyway. Seeing the joyous look on his friend's faces inspried Damon and so the zigzagoon practiced his newfound skills on locks in his home and on various citizens on the streets often taking a coin or two from a pocket or pouch and hiding them in his mouth. Each successful attempt spurred on Damon and evolving to a Linoone when he was 15 just aided him more.

Fal Evet

By the time Damon had turned 17 he had become a self proclaimed master pickpocketer and locksmith, managing to steal large amounts of coin without his target noticing a thing. However, Arceus must have been looking the other way one day since Damon, who was feeling rather fortuitous, was caught by a soldier when he invited himself into the pokemon's coin pouch. Enraged the soldier nearly shouted Damon's head off, telling the Linoone all the punishments he would go through when Damon just... snapped. The Linoone headbutted the soldier so hard he went flying into the air and slammed against a wall... 30 feet away. Frightened, the Linoone sped down the streets to his house where he cracked and told his parents everything that had happened with the soldier. While telling his story Damon felt his emotions come over him again and slashed a steel bar in half, something no normal Linoone could possibly do. Very aware now of their son's gift they told Damon that demonstration just proved he was a Fal Evet. Aware that the Zeuroc kingdom was always looking for Fal Evet to serve in its army his parents told him to get out of the city, fast. Damon did as they asked.

Remembering the times he and Martho had explored the sewers the Linoone found an entrance and transversed the maze of tunnels. Fortune looked down once again as the Linoone got no more than a few miles in the artic wilderness when a army patrol caught sight of him and gave chase. Due to his fatigue and the harsh climate the Linoone eventually collapsed. Before the small band of soldiers could get to him another group of pokemon emerged from the nearby woods and fought the soldiers. A few seconds later Damon blacked out.

Sergeant

Damon awoke a few weeks later in the Sergeant's care. Apparently the Sergeants had protected him from the Zeuroc soldiers and worked on healing his injuries. When one of the Sergeants inquired as to why the soldiers were after him Damon panicked and blacked out again. He woke up the next day and was informed by his caretaker that the Sergeants already knew he was a Fal Evet simply by being in his prescence. He had a few more days of bedrest before he was allowed to explore his new home. Staying from other Fal Evet he tried to make a run for it and was quickly caught and was told that if he left he could be easily caught and interrogated for the location of the Sergeant base. For the first few days he spent with the Sergeants he spent his time asking Arceus to take away his 'gift'. When that didn't work he simply stayed an ample distance away from the other Fal Evets. Damon has now spent four months with the Sergeants and despite all of the Fal Evet being kind to him he still has problems trusting them, although he has already promised them that he will not abuse their trust and will fight against the loyalists alongside them.

Moves: Headbutt, Thief, Odor Sleuth, Covet, Protect, Slash

Last edited:

Conjurer

The Verdant
Years
Whoa. I'm so glad that everyone's so interested in this RP!

Let's see now...

@Greiger Woah, amazing SU, man. You're ACCEPTED, with flying colors. I love his Robin Hood-esque personality and history (heck, even appearance with that feathered hat of his).

The only "real" issue I have is with your move selection. I noticed that it's all natural moves you learn through leveling up, so let me stress this right now:

You are allowed to have any and all moves accessible to the Pokemon in the games, through any means. That includes TM, Breeding, Special Event and everything else. For a complete list, please view the Pokemon's Pokedex page on Serebii.net (Google "[Pokemon Name Here] Serebii").

In Linoone's case, the page is: http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/264.shtml

Remember, though, that this is entirely optional, if you want to keep your move selection the same, it's fine with me, you're still accepted either way. :)

@Somewhere Judging from your bulky Appearance section, looks like yours will be one heck of an SU (especially since there's so little to write about, lol)! I'll put down your reservation as a Soldier. I look forward to reading the full SU. :) Oh, to make this formal: You are RESERVED as a Sergeant Soldier.

@drunk ¬_¬ You are RESERVED for the spot of the Arcadian Loyalist.

@SeekerOfDarkness Very well, then! You are RESERVED as a Sergeant General.

@shinysweety Thanks! You are
RESERVED for the spot of the Zeuroc Loyalist.

@Godzil
You are RESERVED as a Sergeant General. Thanks for your interest in the RP!

So if everyone stays true to their reservations (does that work?) we only have three spots left, which makes me a very, very happy GM. Thanks so much you guys!

Last edited:

Somewhere

what to write here?
Years
  • Seen Dec 7, 2011
M'gAWD. The history part turned out LONG. Sorry XD I just couldn't stop before I'd gotten in the whole story... it just flew out from my fingers 8D

Conjurer

The Verdant
Years
@Somewhere: Whoa, I just love love love love love love love love LOVE your SU! When you complete your Personality section, it would be my pleasure to accept you into the RP. (:

@miltankRancher: You are RESERVED as a Sergeant Soldier. Thanks for your interest in the RP!

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
@Conjurer Thanks for that page! I have changed two of Damon's moves, besides how can Damon be a real thief if he didn't know thief!

Somewhere

what to write here?
Years
  • Seen Dec 7, 2011
Gosh, thanks! Finished~ I was deciding between having Aerial Ace, Revenge or Scald as the sixth move... but then I realized that Focus Energy was much more fitting, since that could be the move Swampert taught him in order to push away his clumsiness :3

Back