• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Fal Evets [T]

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
Years
Im going to do my History later, but here is my SU so far.

Name: Corina Harris

Side: Loyalist from Zeuroc kingdom

Species: Glaceon

Appearance: Corina is the weight of 25.9kg and the height of 2'07", She is notably taller than other Glaceon's.
Corina is a slightly lighter Glaceon that her kin, she has thick kings blue eyes with a few eye lashes.
She has a slightly visible scar on her left ear, and a smaller invisible scar near her tail.
Corina has a black love-heart shape birthmark on her back left leg.
She sports a usual slim blue body, with darker blue diamonds on her body, ears, tail's end, paws and on her tuque giving it a good stand out to the light cyan body.
She also wears a light blue ribbon with a bell in the middle, at the middle of her tail.

Personality:

Good Traits - There isn't to much to say about this Iced up pokemon, yet Corina is kinder than most pokemon, she is also very merciful. If someone challenges her to a battle she never denies even if it's a Fire type pokemon. Corina loves to keep secrets and not tell anyone, she is very devious and mysterious in two words. Her heart is as frozen as the vast seas.
While Corina is walking along the hallways of the kingdom, she leaves a path of Ice for her to keep cool while she walks along to wherever she needs to go.

Bad Traits - Even though there isn't to much to say about Corina's bad traits, Corina's most negative trait is she's over confident, she thinks she can handle anything even at the cost of her life. She springs up like a Spoink anywhere and just attacks around without a warning. She likes to see people get beat up at times, but mostly likes to see her enemies get beat up.

Likes - In one word, Corina likes fights, she has a huge passion for them and would love top battle at any time, she also adores company by friends, family, or just plain nice people. Sometimes Corina forgets she isn't in charge and just does anything she wants, and challenges many people to battles. She also likes anything to do with snow, ice or hail. Like snow flowers. Corina likes flowers, when there frozen or white, she especially likes daisy's and white roses. She also loves to cool off and be lazy in the cold.

Dislikes - In one word, Corina hates warmth, she hates to get warm, and hates the word to. She hates to stay warm cause it melts her Ice and makes her feel sick.
Corina also dislikes any fire type pokemon, they could beat her easily with there flame thrower or Ember, wisely, she would stay away from that. She hates to have people give her to many orders, she's fine with one or two but when it get's to much Corina get's Iced up and annoyed off.

History:

Birth/ Childhood

When Corina was still a small Innocent Eevee, she lived in a small village at the border's of the Zeuroc kingdom, with her family.
She lived with her four little Eevee brother's, her Vaporeon big sister, her Glaceon mother and Jolteon father.
The village was a dangerous place to live due to the fact it was so near to the borders, and clearly vulnerable for a moral attack.
Her Father wen't out everyday to go get enough food to feed the family, unfortunately, he always came back with less everyday.
Then one day, her father wen't out for food.
After hours of waiting he came back empty handed with a worried pout on his face.
Corina insisted she could go look for enough food to eat, but her mother disagreed. She didn't want her little girl to get lost, or kidnapped by other kingdoms.
The next night, Corina carefully sneaked out of there hut, opening the door quietly then closing it again, making a slight creaking noise.
Corina looked back at the hut, then sighed and set off to find food.
The small Eevee wondered the cold, damp streets of the village.
Corina didn't know, but, two guards were standing infront of the border's, guarding the gates.
Corina looked from side to side but saw nothing, it was to dark for her eyes.
Then, she banged into something warm, it felt like fur.

Moves: Ice Fang, Blizzard, Sand Attack, Quick Attack, Attract and Protect

Last edited:

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
Years
My SU isn't done yet, I just needed to ask a couple of questions regarding the RP:
  1. Regarding the storyline, how long ago did Fal Evets first show up, and when exactly did everyone find out about them? (I'm trying to make an 'original Fal Evet', so I'm thinking he's older than 16 years old.)
  2. How are abilities going to work in the RP? (Should we pick one, use all, or none at all?)
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
Here's my SU:

Name: Timothy Honda

Side: Sergeant General

Species: Aggron

Appearance: Timothy stands tall at 7' 2" and weights 800 pounds. Instead of the teal eyes of a normal Aggron, his sclera are orange, similar to a shiny's eyes. His skin is dull grey, with the brighter silver armor, save for he bands of armor around his arms and legs, which are instead colored gold, though provide no less protection. His horns, and even the "spike" on his "helmet" above his snout, are dull red. The left horn was broken off in battle, a mere 4 inches from the base of the horn. The damage never quite healed, and the horn remains broken to this day. He also has several small scars on his arms and chest, most notably three vertical cuts on his right pectoral. He wears a burgendy coybow hat, with holes cut into it for his horns.

Personality: Timothy is the Pokemon most likely to give the Sergeants a bad reputation. He is surly, mean-spirited, nasty, and disturbingly violent. He tends to be rude to others, even if they are trying to help him, nd especially if they want to talk about the past. He will fight anyone, over anything, at the drop of a hat, and fight dirty. Built quite a bit better than a tank, there's nothing he enjoys more than taking the nearest solid object and headbutting it. It's not so much the mindless destruction he likes, it's just that he thoroughly enjoys being strong, and smashing things to powder seems like the best way of expressing this.

All his strength and violence actually hides something deeper. Although he is loathe to talk of the past, as his memories of his failures weigh on him, he is willing to make new memories with those he deems worthy: Those who are on the battlefield with him, or those who have left the battlefield with him. In a fight, Timothy loses his rough edge, willing to work with others and always ready to jump to another's aid. While still unnessecarily violent to his foes, he has a level of respect for them, and cares deeply for his allies. For those who have fought with Timothy and emerged victorious, he has a quiet friendship. Still rough around the edges and a bit short with them, he will still be silently supportive.

History:
Birth/Childhood
Born in the unforgiving wastes of Zeuroc, Timothy was raised to fend for himself. His father, a Lairon, operated a combination smithing forge and dining hall, catering to the needs of the mountain's inhabitants. His mother, an Aggron, was a miner, tasked with collecting the ores and metals used in the making of weapons. When he was 10, Timothy was sent out into the mountains to find his purpose in life, and discover his special talent. Seeking shelter from a fierce blizzard, the young Aron found a shallow cave, and smashed through the stone to dig deeper. He tumbled into a massive cave full of precious gems and ores, and spent an entire year mapping out the cave and searching for a way out. When he returned, he had evolved into Lairon and his mother had been conscripted into Nordea's army. Timothy immediately set out for the Kingdom's capitol, planning to sign himself up to end his mother's contract. When denied entrance to the barracks, he flew into a rage, and managed to smash through the thick fortifications. He was chewing through the steel bars holding the gate shut when he was finally subdued.

The higher-ups in the military were impressed with the youth's raw strength and talent for destruction. They offered him a place in the guard when he became of age, and even offered to house and teach him until that day came. He agreed on the condition that his mother be allowed to return to the tundra, and an agreement was reached. The superiors had heard rumors of exceptionally powerful Pokemon, and couldn't pass up the opprotunity that Timothy might be one of the fabled Fal Evets.

He was officialy drafted into the military when he reached adult age, and received combat training. When he was 20, he was a sergeant in command of a small group of soldiers. His powers were soon put to the test when a group of soldiers from a neighboring country were spotted crossing Zeuroc's border. Timothy and his unit were dispatched to capture the soldiers, but the five guards were overwhelmed by their strength. Timothy's true nature emerged while fighting a powerful Gyarados soldier, managing to defeat the rampaging serpent with a powerful Take Down that not only put the Gyarados out of commission, but also sent it flying into it's comrades. Unscathed by the blow, Timothy pressed his advantage, sending the rest of the soldiers retreating. His status as a Fal Evet confirmed, Timothy was reassigned to their group, evolving into Aggron soon after.
Fal Evet

Now a powerful fighter and official Fal Evet, Timothy's job was maintaining peace, and being sent into battle with the soldiers of other nations as a high-ranking Knight in the Zueroc Fal Evet Corps. One day, two armies simultaneously attacked Zueroc, the two forces combining to defeat the brutish King. Timothy was among the soldiers sent out to fight, personally leading a group of three Fal Evet Soldiers. The fighting was long and difficult, and at one point, Timothy and his Soldiers were trapped between the two armies. He called for aid from others, but the General ordered an immedieate retreat. Surrunded by enemies, Timothy's group made one last dash for Nordea, only to be met by the opposing armies as they were driven back by reinforcements from Zeuroc. Timothy and his men were cut down is desperation, Timothy himself near-fatally wounded by an opposing Fal Evet General, losing his left horn in the duel.

Upon his return to Nordea, Timothy was enraged with the whole affair. Hundreds of regular soldiers slaughtered, and his own men sacrificed for a "tactical retreat". The warring countries would never be at peace, and with Fal Evets in play, the outcome would only result in more fighting, and more innocents trampled under the feet of giants. He discreetly left during the night, carving three vertical lines into his chest, above his heart, to symbolize the three Soldiers who died to show him the harsh truth. He had heard of the Sergeants, and had even faced them once. If there was any hope of stopping this fight, it was in siding with someone other than corrupt Kings.

Sergeant

It took months of searching before Timothy found a way to contact the Sergeants. He had managed to convince their agent of his status as a Fal Evet, and offered his services as a former Knight of Zeuroc, now reformed. With his knowledge of Zeuroc's strengths and weaknesses, he was ideal for turning against his homeland, and liberating it. He was taken to the Sergeants' Headquarters, and taught the origins of the Fal Evets. Although he fights mainly against Zeuroc, fighting brutes with brute force, his unique approach has also been of use against the other nations, and his vast stores of power earn him a high rank among the resistance. He has sworn to end the threat of monarchy altogether, and will not rest until there is peace once more, or he can no longer fight. Whichever comes first.

Moves: Headbutt, Iron Defense, Take Down, Aerial Ace, Thunderbolt, Ice Punch

Last edited:

Conjurer

The Verdant
Years
@Somewhere I'm very, very impressed. You're ACCEPTED, and you know it.

@shinysweety Looking good so far. I have a very teeny, tiny problem with some of your grammar and spelling, but I know you're going to be awesome in this RP so I'm letting it slide. :) If you can keep this up when you get into your history, I'll accept you of course.

@drunk ¬_¬ Whoa, a Muk, awesome. Judging from your appearance section alone I can already say that I'm going to like your SU.

Now, to answer your questions.

1. Fal Evets appeared over a century ago. There were a lot of kingdoms back then (like, fifty) and over the years only three remained. So I'm sorry, but you can't have an "original" Fal Evet--the last of them died about three decades ago. :/ Regarding your second question, people first found out about them when Gaea and Nepthys told them. Over the years, after so many were born, it just became common knowledge.

2. I'm sorry, we will not be applying abilities in this RP. Some of them are much more trouble than they're worth, and it overcomplicates things (I'm looking at you, Wonder Guard). So no, no abilities. Sorry about that.

If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask!

@Godzil: Your SU is very good; more than enough to warrant you a position as a Sergeant General. I only have one problem, and that problem is within your history. I'm sorry that I didn't mention this in the OP, truly, I am. But Libertia is no more than a chapter in history books. It collapsed over a century ago, and its timeline and this RP's is not connected at all. On the other hand, the Fal Evet wars (where the kingdoms pit their Fal Evets against one another) are pretty recent, so if you can just change a few words in your SU to reflect that, I would be glad to accept you.

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
Years
I do have two more questions, actually:
  1. Is Pokémon age similar to age in human standards? (As in: do Pokémon live ~75 years, become teens at ~13, and adults at ~18?)
  2. What is the geographic outlook of the Kingdoms? (Do they all have borders with each other, what do the borders look like (rivers, mountain ranges, marshes, etc.), and which one's the biggest kingdom?)
I don't know if I'm worrying too much about stuff, I just want to know how Tyrion got to fight that Escavalier… :nervous:

Freddy Fazbear

You want the moon? I'll give you the moon.
Years
Le SU:

Name: Amber Valkyrie

Side: Seargent General

Species: Absol

Appearance: Amber is an especially tall Absol, at least six inches taller than the average Absol. However, this is not her most notable trait: Instead of white fur, Amber has a deep red fur. Also, instead of having a black face and horn, as most Absols have, Amber's face and horn are of a grey tint. On her left shoulder, Amber has painted a pair of black-feathered wings, as a symbol of her company in the Seargent army. She requires everyone in her company to also paint the black wings on their shoulders (if they have any). Across the general's right side is a long scar that she recieved as a "gift" of war during a battle with a formidable Pawniard. She treasures this scar as if it were a prized family possesion; she often refers to it as a "keepsake from the battlefield." She enjoys wearing a black silk cape, which she claims is a relic of her family, passed down for generations. She wears it at all times; however, in battle she discards the cape for a steel mask with the face of a Banette carved into it.

Personality: Amber spends the majority of her day in silent meditation. She believes that in order for one's horn to be sharp, one's mind must be sharper; for one's mind to be sharp, one's spirit must be sharper. This is in fact Amber's motto, and she lives life centered completely around it. This way of life has proven helpful on the battlefield, as she has the ability to use Psychic attacks. When Amber is not meditating, she is training, using wooden dummies to sharpen her horn and claws.

Amber, though still young, shows much skill and experience on the battlefield. Her attacks are lightning swift, with almost perfect accuracy. She prefers to fight only accomplished opponents, such as Loyalist leaders or famous warriors. She loathes the idea of sneak attacks, and always fights fair. However, she is merciless, and will not hesitate to slay an enemy she has fairly defeated.

Amber has a deep hatred for the King of Arcadia, Hausten the Masterful. She has vowed eternal loyalty to the Seargents in order to destroy the deceptive Hydregion. However, her motives after the war is won are unclear to the other four Seargent Generals...

History: Amber's father was a mighty lord, and one of the King's most trusted advisors. He was not an unpopular governor, and his city prospered during his rule. However, he was destined for an ill fate, as one day, a strange and old Alakazam came to his home. The Alakazam was welcomed at first, and Amber's father served the stranger a bountiful dinner in his own great halls. The two conversed much, and Amber's father soon learned that this Alakazam was a prophet. Eager to learn his own future, the foolish lord asked the Alakazam to make a prophecy about him. The Alakazam refused, however, insisting that knowing his future would only bring the lord misery and misfortune. This enraged Amber's father, who turned on the Alakazam, calling him a "false prophet" and the likes. The Alakazam, obviously offended by the lord's slandering, got up to leave. Seeing this, the lord taunted the old prophet again. At last, the Alakazam turned to the foolish lord, and uttered unto that Absol a prophecy: That the deep red child of the foolish lord would be his death. The Absol became infuriated, and in a mindless act of rage, killed the poor prophet where he stood.

Exactly a year later, that foolish Absol's mate had a child. The newborn girl's fur was a deep red, and in horror, the lord remembered the Alakazam's prophecy. Fearful for his life, the fool ordered that his daughter be sent far away, and killed. A servant brought the baby to a place not far from King Hausten's palace. However, the servant could not bring himself to kill the child, and, hesitantly, he left the child, wrapped in a dirty blanket, on the King's doorstep. A Gothita, one of the King's maids, found the deep red Absol, and secretly took the child in as her own. The Absol was named Amber, and the Gothita loved the child as if it were her own.

It was fifteen years before Amber was discovered by the King. The King had just happened to wander into the very kitchen where Amber and the Gothita were preparing lunch. Seeing the odd Absol, King Hausten asked if she would be interested in fighting. Though the Gothita protested at first, Amber admitted that the idea of battle was interesting to her. So the King sent her to the training grounds, where she would be tested for worth as a soldier. Amber proved an extremely capable warrior, so much so that she was sent on her first scouting mission after only a month of training. After a quick goodbye to her Gothita friend, who had seemed unusualy anxious, she set off on her mission. Amber remained in the field for two months, where she saw little action. However, the other, older soldiers on the mission teased Amber because of her fur, calling her "Bloody Mary", after an ancient human legend. Amber oftened clashed with the other soldiers, proving quickly she was the most capable fighter there. It was here that the captain of Amber's company determined that she was a powerful Fal Evet.

After two months in the field, Amber returned to Hausten's castle, eager to see her friend, the Gothita again. However, although she searched for hours, Amber could not find her friend. To her horror, Amber learned that her friend had commited treason by housing a Seagent soldier in Hausten's castle. For her crimes, the Gothita was forced to watch as the soldier, beaten and bruised after the King's guards captured him, was brutally executed. Then, the Gothita would follow. Amber, enraged by this news, and also deeply saddened, fled the castle, vowing to someday destroy Hausten and his family, like he destroyed Amber's.

After three years of wandering the Kingdom of Arcadia, Amber soon found herself in a city governed by an Absol lord. Remembering her vow to destroy Hausten's family, she decided to begin with the lord of this city. Amber easily reached the house of this lord, and eventually found the lord sleeping. She decided to fight him fairly and with honor, so she woke up the foolish lord. The lord, upon seeing the blood-red fur, immediatly knew it to be his daughter, now thought to be dead. Cowering in fear, the foolish lord begged Amber not to harm him, and offered his entire city to her if she would only spare him. Amber, disgusted by the old Absol's groveling, slew him quickly. The lord's guards found Amber standing over the body of the foolish lord, and told her that she was now the ruler of this city. For five years, Amber ruled her father's city, while Hausten knew nothing of his friend's demise, as Amber posed as her father, so as not to rouse suspicion. Amber's chief advisor played the role of Amber's father when speaking to the public, but what he would say is what Amber wanted him to say.

After half a decade passed, Amber decided to leave the city in the hands of her advisor, and departed. She learned of the Seargents plight against Hausten, so she decided to enroll as a soldier. Four years later, Amber had risen through the ranks up to being a General, which is where she has been for the last two years. Amber has fought many battles since joining the Seargents, and has even slain some of Hausten's governers and captains. She still remembers her promise, though, and knows that she will keep it.

Moves: Slash, Ice Beam, Shadow Claw, Night Slash, Future Sight, Sucker Punch

Last edited:

Conjurer

The Verdant
Years
@drunk ¬_¬

1. Yep, that's how it works.
2. Geographically it looks a bit like:

scaled.php

Red: Zeuroc
Blue: Arcadia
Green: Revrea
Yellow: Sergeants

Mind you, it's just me going wild on Paint, but I think that should give you a rough idea. As for borders, it's the same as the terrain inside the kingdom itself, which I've explained in the Kingdoms part of the OP.

As for the Sergeants' territory's terrain, it's a little bit of everything: arctic & mountains in the north, deserts in the middle, plains & grasslands in the south.

EDIT: Ninja'd by SeekerOfDarkness, writing response now. :)

Alright, Mr. SeekerOfDarkness, you were right in being confident about your SU writing abilities, because you are undoubtedly ACCEPTED. Psst...you made some pretty funny typos there. Rofl'd at "derp red" and "ice bean". :P

Added "Map" and updated "Kingdoms" in the OP.

Last edited:

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
Years
I'm guessing the white spaces represent sea… otherwise let me know so I can change a small detail in my history.

Anyways, here you go, I'm DONE: :)
Spoiler:

Conjurer

The Verdant
Years
@drunk ¬_¬ I'm really fond of Tyrion's character, and the history part (lol'd @Bibidi & Babidi, DBZ ftw) is just awesome, and I just love how you took advantage of the map so amazingly, so I'm ACCEPTing you. It would be great if you can expand your Personality section juuuuuuuuuuuust a little bit, but that's completely optional because I can already see what Tyrion is like. :P

Oh, and yes, white spaces = sea.

@SeekerOfDarkness No problem at all, welcome to the RP. :]

Last edited:

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
Years
Hmmm… :/

I suppose I could elaborate on his feelings towards Grimer/Muk society as a whole (he hates them).
Personality has always been my weaker point when writing SUs to be quite honest. If you really want me to fatten it up, let me know and I will, otherwise… I'll think about it. :P

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
Name: Inde Miles

Side: Sergeant

Species: Sceptile

Appearance: Inde, pronounced as /ind/, is fairly large for a Sceptile. While most of his kind stands at 5 foot at the very least, reaching up to a height of 5 foot 7 inches, Inde is a giant at the height of 6 foot 4 inches. He is pretty well built, from the result of too much training. Because of its intense training, he weighs a lot more than other of his species. Instead of the usual 115 pounds, he weighs approximately at 160 pounds. However, he retains the speed of all Sceptiles.

Inde's skin color is the usual dark green with a slight hint of yellow near the red band on his waist. Dead-center on his chest is a V-shaped scar. It is barely noticeable because it overlaps the V-mark all Sceptiles naturally possess. However, Inde's V-mark is a scar on one of his exploits. The 'Forest Seeds', as he liked to call it, are pale yellow instead of the bright yellow nodes that most Sceptiles have. This trait of Inde is not unique; in fact almost ten percent of the Sceptile community have pale yellow seeds. Inde's arms' leaf blades are very sharp, very surprising for a thing so weak. Due to the aforementioned training, Inde managed to hone them down to steel-true sharpness. His palm-like tail is shorter than the normal though. According to Inde, he liked them shorter because it could make him faster while still giving him the balance he needed. His right eye is shut tight because of a long scar, running from between the two crests in his head to his red jaw.

For clothing, Inde prefers light materials. He wears a brown vest, with two pockets at the front. The vest is dotted with diamonds. Under the vest is a light mail, thick enough to stop arrows but still thin enough to only lessen Inde's speed by a few percentages.

Personality: Inde is an enigma stuck between two worlds. To some people, he is a very sociable Pokémon and, sometimes a good leader. He can manage to keep a small group running very efficiently. He is not very good at planning, always improvising along the way. Plans are petty time-wasters for Inde. It is never followed anyway, so why make one? Inde is also very adventurous. He loves excitement, risks, and failures. To him, it adds color to an otherwise bland mix of life. He is bold in everything he does. But, despite of it, he will never put a life of a comrade in danger. Never.

To others, though, Inde is a self-centered and dominant. He always wants his way done, which makes him sometimes in conflict with his equals. He has no sense of subordination; the thought of being under one's commands is unknown to Inde. He always thinks that he has the right idea, and it ought to be followed. During his stay in the Sergeant, Inde managed to humble down, because of the strict discipline the higher-ups gave him.

For a chosen few, Inde is the Pokémon to idolize because of his traits. He is the type of guy that is admired by many, and most of them, wanted to become like Inde; a strong guy with the wit to match. However, very few wanted to be deeply involved with him.

Inde is afraid of the dark. Very afraid of the dark.

History:

-Birth/ Childhood-

Inde was born in a noble family in Modecium. His parents were respected merchants and very wise scholars of the old. Many citizens of Modecium have chosen Inde's family as the model family. Due to their status as a respected stranger, they were made permanent citizens of Modecium, much to the delight of Fenero and Creta Miles, Inde's parents. They set up a permanent shop in Modecium and, when they accumulated much savings, they helped build the Great Modecian Library.

When Inde was a child, he loves playing with his other friends. He was the leader of his childhood gang, composed of Inde, a Mudkip, and a Scraggy. They were pretty famous for being a well-rounded and polite group of children. The elder group of people in Modecia likes interacting with the young ones, since they always have new stories to offer to the older people. They were amuse by how the children grow up, and explore new things about their world.

One day, while the group was playing, they found themselves lost in the middle of the forest near Modecia. It was getting late, and they really wanted to go back home. Suddenly, a group of Haunter appeared and scared the group senseless. Because of some miracle, the group managed to go back to the city, but not without scary experiences. Inde came back blind, his right eye forever blinded. The three children were traumatized, and, only Inde survived to live a normal life, albeit with a blind eye. Mudkip and Scraggy lost their minds and is now spending their days locked in the local mental facility. Inde refuses to share the story they had in the forest, saying that "It will do you no good." Since then, Inde had been afraid of the dark, and anything related to enclosed spaces. The young Treecko then, after the incident, was alone. Not the vast richness of his parent's or the diverse culture in Modecia could interest the child. What he wanted were friends to play with. He seriously missed his two best buddies, and constantly visited them in the facility to see if any improvement had somehow occurred. It always depressed him to see his friends helpless and unable to join him anymore. He stopped visiting them after two years of the incident, and the last thing he heard from them is that they both succumbed to death. This depressed him more.

-Fal Evet-

To take Inde's mind of things, his father Fenero started to educate the young Treecko to history and ancient knowledge. Inde was a bit stubborn at first, but started to grow interest in archeology. His father was proud when Inde recited to him the whole taxonomical system of the Grass Clan, in which they are a member of. Inde was also proud of himself, and he eventually forgot the two friends he had when he was young. He started to study, in Modecia and abroad. When he was 12 years old, he evolved to a Grovyle while he was training for a practical exam. He loved how he became much faster and quicker to react to things. He started to hone his speed, and managed to reach his maximum by the age of 15. He, at that time, has not yet known that he is a Fal Evet, and that his extraordinary speed and mind is attributed to his Fal Evet status.

He left the Academy at the age of 18 where he started to travel the world. During one of his travels, he reached the great city of Zeuroc. He was awed by how much culture and strength the city has to offer. Inde was inspecting every corner of the city when, suddenly, a Lucario, bruised and tired bumped to him. Inde's bag, full of parchments of the ancient world fell. Inde cursed, and started to pack his things. However, the Lucario was still staring at Inde, as if he knew him. Inde stood up, and saw that Lucario was on the brink of death. Inde was worried greatly. He demanded that they come see a doctor immediately. Lucario refused and told him that he is at the end of the line. He handed Inde a peculiar stone, saying, "Fal Evet, keep this." Lucario slumped on the ground, dead. Inde panicked. He heard heavy footprints from the corner, and then several thugs appeared. A Machamp, a Heracross, and a Beartic confronted the young Grovyle. They demanded if the dead Lucario gave him something. "It is not important, whatever that is." Grovyle was sweating hardly, but still managed to say, "You dumbheads. If it is not important, why go look for it?" The enraged Pokémon threw Inde, his back hitting a building wall. However, he was not down. In fact, Inde felt more better. He stood up, and rushed out to the three Pokémon with his amazing speed, and slashed them down with several Leaf Blades. After the brawl, Inde quietly sneaked away, far from the land of Zeuroc, far from the Pokémon there. Lucario's final words echoed in his mind, and he started researching for what Fal Evet is. He confirmed that they were the chosen few, and that they possess extraordinary strength. He thought he was a Fal Evet, and desperately sought out where to contact the Sergeants.

-Sergeant-

It took Inde a fairly long time to narrow down the possible locations of a Sergeant Headquarters. And he blindly guessed where it might be. After months of searching, he finally reached one where he confirmed his suspicions; he was indeed a Fal Evet. He entered the Sergeant as a scholar and a soldier, and had been in training ever since. He evolved to a Sceptile which he welcome very greatly because his speed increased. Not only did his speed increased, his stay in the Sergeant taught him a lot of things, from discipline to history. Inde was promoted to a knight when the people in position saw his exceptional speed, even among Fal Evets. From his position, he was put over many members of the Sergeant, but still low enough to assume much command. Inde is not asking for more. Managing a group as large as the Sergeant is not his type, and he is satisfied by how things happen in his Knighthood position. He vowed to help liberate the three great cities. Even if it costs him his life. Even if it will be his final job.

Moves: Leaf Blade, X-Scissor, Night Slash, Detect, Focus Blast, Agility

Last edited:
Years
Fixed the mistakes, and some egregious speeling errors while I was at it. To be honest, I read the history the day before posting my SU, and just skimmed it to check for details as I was creating. Things should be good now.

And I'm honored and a little surprised you consider my SU so good. Normally it's the worst part for me, and I just barely get in based off general roleplay skill or by pleading enough. Thanks again, looking forward to this!

Conjurer

The Verdant
Years
@drunk ¬_¬ Lol if you don't want to it's okay, like I said beforehand it's really optional.

@miltankRancher Whoa! I'm surprised at how much high-quality SUs I'm getting. Really, really like your SU, your History is looking good so far as well. Looks like his fear of the dark will make some pretty interesting twists!

@Godzil Really? I think your SU was fabulous, and now that those mistakes are fixed, you are ACCEPTED! Welcome to The Fal Evets!

Also, a word of announcement:

I will NOT participate in this RP as a normal character. Instead, I will be the GM and I will control NPCs as necessary.

Because I really, really want to get this RP on the road as soon as possible, I'm taking the above statement back. I will be joining this RP as a normal character, and this post is here to announce that I have been RESERVED as the final Sergeant General. :3

Last edited:

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
Really? First time someone said that. thank you. :')

anyway, i've finished my SU. Hope I get accepted.

EDIT: Can I still have a spot for a knight? if it then, okay.

Last edited:

Conjurer

The Verdant
Years
@miltankRancher Yup, like I said Knight and Soldier are interchangeable positions, so you may switch inbetween them as long as the RP hasn't started. Meanwhile, let me get the bare bones of my SU out there: I'm finished! :D

Name: Vanessa von Heimler

Side: Sergeant

Species: Vespiquen

Appearance: The most immediate and glaring difference between Vanessa and normal Vespiquens is her absurdly enormous size. Standing at 6"9' and weighing just under 135lbs., as opposed to the normal average of 4 feet and 85lbs., Vanessa's enormity dwarf other Vespiquens' by far. Her wings are also much thicker than those of normal Vespiquen's, which adds to her ability of flight. This difference is necessary as far as she's concerned, since due to her weight, she can't take off with the normal paper-thin wings.

Once you get past the Vespiquen's huge physique, next to come is the brilliant color of her skin, which is harder to describe. It's too shiny to be yellow, yet too light to be gold--there has been debates about what people should call it, and although opinions vary, most settle on something along the lines of pale gold or shiny yellow. As if that wasn't enough, the lines running though Vanessa's body is pitch-black, instead of the normal dark grey, further adding to the contrast between her two main body colors. Her eyes and gems are also particularly noticeable due to their coloring, whereas normal Vespiquens' are a dark, velvety red, hers are lighter and more vivid, not unlike the color of blood.

To add to her uncommon features, she has four pincers surrounding her mouth instead of the normal two, and the inside parts are jagged, resembling the teeth of a chainsaw. Her shoulder pads are thicker and larger than normal, covering the bulk of Vanessa's torso, which provides excellent side protection. Because they are hollow, Vanessa can still move quite lightly around. As for clothing, Vanessa puts on a simple black cloak with no ornaments or patterns whatsoever. She ties it around her neck and locks it in place with a red amulet. The cape also has a loose hood that, when put on, conceals the shape of Vanessa's "crown". Combined with a plain white mask with several vertical lines running under the eyes, her identity as a Sergeant General is perfectly hidden. In battle or within friendly territory, of course, she takes both her cloak and her mask off.

Personality: Although she is one of the leaders of an international peacekeeper group, Vanessa is not your average protagonist. She is tactless and playful with her underlings and equals, often teasing them or, to a certain extent, play pranks on them. She is also fond of making sarcastic remarks, and prides herself in her arguing abilities, which she claims is matchless. She possesses the sharp wit of the von Heimler family, but greatly contrasts the usually passive and wise characteristic of the famous line of Vespiquen aristocrats. She is particularly useful in making battle plans and scouting enemy territory, though she doesn't make a good spy because her sharp tongue tends to get the best of her.

To the Fimbulvetr, however, Vanessa shows much respect and admiration. She often punishes whisperers of her "sucking up" in the lower ranks with a particularly painful Attack Order, or, in cases with an angrier Vanessa, an intoxicated drink or two that leaves them unconscious for at least a full 24 hours. While her unorthodox methods of punishments are disapproved by the other Generals, particularly Olietta the Lapras, she "[doesn't] give a damn what [they] think".

However, none of the other generals can deny that Vanessa is an invaluable asset in ending the world's chaos. Her analytical skills are beyond that of even the Fimbulvetr's, and in the front lines her Heal Order is an invaluable supporting technique. Offensive-wise, she's no slack either. Due to her abnormally large size, she houses almost double the numbers of Combees in her beehive abdomen, and due to this her Attack Order deals twice the damage of normal Attack Orders. She is also a battle terrain expert, and with her sharp wit often makes the right predictions and determines the proper counter-actions accurately. With such skills in direct combat as well as behind the scenes, it's no surprise that Vanessa held the position of General for over ten years.

History: Vanessa was born as a female von Heimler Combee. The von Heimler is a famous and respected line of Vespiquen aristocrats that oversees a great deal of land in Zeuroc. Her father, Eliwood von Heimler the Volcarona, was a lord of one of the cities who took on his wife's last name when they were married, and her mother, Gretle von Heimler, was a famous historian. A great deal of information regarding Lezaford, Libertia and Humans came from her private collection of yellowed scrolls and old books. The von Heimler women were known for their sharp wit but petite physique, and Vanessa was the first of the von Heimlers to have an abnormally large body. Since Gretle's abdomen had been small, it took a great deal of effort for her to lay Vanessa's egg. She survived the ordeal, but she has been bedridden ever since.

Her childhood was, as far as Vanessa was concerned, splendid. She received proper education from famous private teachers, munched on the finest cuisines the land could offer, and had the best toys money could buy. Because her father was a busy man and her mother always needed to rest eighteen hours a day, young Vanessa always had to play alone save for her personal maids, but she didn't particularly mind. After all, with riches every child her age dreamed of, who would?

Vanessa's parents discovered that Vanessa had a natural instinct for battle, and so they sent her to study in Nordea, where she would receive brutal training from the military. She outshone the other students by a thousand miles, and always won sparring sessions, and before long it was clear that she was a Fal Evet. This discovery led her teachers to inform Emperor Ledeil, who immediately assigned her to even more intense training.

Even among the other Fal Evet students, Vanessa's strength stood out, and when she was finally allowed (forced, rather) to join the military, she quickly rose through the ranks and became one of the officers. During her service to Zeuroc's military, Vanessa seized the chance to travel all over the world, and during these travels she witnessed orphans whose parents had died in the wars and widows still in their sorrow-black clothes mourning for their dead husbands. The world as it is was chaotic, and there was no denying that. After being forced to kill innocent people and helpless soldiers, Vanessa finally had it. She left the military without so much as a word of goodbye, and went to find the Sergeants. She could easily locate their headquarters because she was let in on the top secrets of Zeuroc's Central Intelligence Agency, and surprisingly, the Sergeants welcomed her with open arms.

During her time as a Sergeant, Vanessa's skills in combat as well as the sharp wit she inherited from her ancestors quickly earned her fame and respect, though her mischievous personality did lessen the collective quantity of both. Nevertheless, she was quickly promoted to Knight and, after a General had died in a particularly rough battle against Arcadian Loyalists, was first on the list of replacements. Ever since, Vanessa had worked hard to impress the Fimbulvetr, Erayne, and kept her position as General for over ten years.

Moves: Attack Order, Defend Order, Toxic, Hidden Power Water, Flash, Heal Order

Last edited:

Somewhere

what to write here?
Years
  • Seen Dec 7, 2011
I like Vanessa xD seems like someone Joshua would be afraid of. Can't wait to start.

Back