• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Fal Evets [T]

Conjurer

The Verdant
Years
(OOC: The RP has started! Following this post I shall put up a notice in the OOC with what you should do for your first post. Thank you for pulling through this with me guys. ;D)

Vanessa von Heimler, Sergeant General

Vanessa woke to an Exploud's loud shout echoing in the distance, past the hallway and down the Grand Staircase. It was a signal for everyone to wake up, so it must be 5 AM already. Vanessa, still hazy from sleep, got up from her yellow bed on two wobbly wings and greeted her Combee soldiers, who were about the only Pokemon aside from the Fimbulvetr that she was courteous around. They entered the honeycomb that is Vanessa's abdomen section, and Vanessa went out of her bee nest-shaped chamber, and into her room, which featured little else than the sleeping chamber she just walked out of. She swung back the ornate yellow curtains that decorates a huge window spanning half her room's length, and sure enough, the sky was a dark blue hue with an orange sphere rising in the east. It was dawn, Vanessa's favorite time of the day.

She floated gracefully across the room, which was now lighter thanks to the morning light filtering in, and checked the event planner stuck onto the west wall of her room. It was a nifty electronic device she bought from one of Modecium's electronics shops, and it freed quite a sum of money from Vanessa's bank account. She touched the screen several times, before a notice popped up on her screen.

Tuesday, 9 July 4000. Training day.

Feeling a rush of energy pumped into her after seeing the notice, she quickly got out the door, into the hallways, down the Grand Staircase and arrived in the Common Room. She was among the first to arrive, and she nodded at several of the Soldiers' greetings. Training day made Vanessa quite a bit nicer than she normally is, and as far as the Sergeants are concerned, this is a blessing. She quietly floated above ground, waiting for someone worthy of conversing with her coming along.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Damon Malruth

Damon groaned as he heard the morning wake-up call strike his eardrums. The linoone cracked open his sleep deprived eyes as his eyes went straight to the clock that hung in his room. Every singe time he hoped that it would say something different, but it always showed the same time, 5 a.m. Even the stores back in Zeuroc wouldn't open this early, instead waiting until 8 a.m. to start selling their wares. His parents had been gracious enough to let him sleep until seven since he managed to get himself ready in no time flat. It was just another reason to show how spoiled he was compared to these people. Despite his four months in the base, Damon still couldn't shake his feeling of the Fal Evets. They had given him a room all to himself, small as it was, and had been friendly and all that jazz, but Damon was still having a hard time fitting in. Maybe it was the fact that he had dismal battle experience compared to everyone else or even the fact that he hardly socialized with anyone else.

Deep down Damon knew what it really was, the fear. The fear of doing something wrong and having these godly pokemon punch him into next week. It was just like in the city, but much worse. Barely any soldiers visted the store or anywhere near his roaming places, but here he was surrounded ALL THE TIME. Perhapes that was the reason why he was spending a few seconds still in his bed rather than heading down to the common room. There was also the fact that it was training day. When the Linoone first heard that phrase he assumed it meant that the soldiers here simply punched sand bags or tried to hit moving targets with their attacks. There were moving targets, but he didn't think that he would be one of them. Just two weeks after arriving here he had participated in a training day, and had gotten beaten to a pulp. It was mostly because he was just too afraid to fight back and the fact that he had no control over his strength. He had gotten some basic training since then but that was all.

Sighing, Damon got up, closed his eyes, and bowed his head, "Arceus, protect me on this day, don't let me die or get beat up too badly. Watch over my father, mother, and Martho and keep them safe. Also if you could reconsider, again, my Fal Evet status I would very much appreciate it. Thank you." Damon took a deep breath and stepped out of his room. A crowd of Fal Evet moved along the hallway, all of them heading to the common room. Damon stayed near the wall and stayed silent. It wasn't that far a walk, but as soon as Damon arrived to his destination he made sure to find a open space near one of the walls and stayed there. He saw other Fal Evet looking at him, but he had garnered enough of a reputation for most to know that he rarely wanted to be bothered. Damon for the most part was already in his panic mode. All he wanted was to go through training day as fast as possible so he could get back to the solitude of his room as fast as possible.

TiTaN.JuStIn

Fighting the army of Stress...
Years
(OOC: I'll refer to my character as Leaf from now on.)

Leaf was standing alone in the desert. The sandstorm was blowing harsh in this land. Even with his scarf, Leaf's eyes still stung because of the dust. He couldn't see the sky when he looked up. Everything around him was now blurry. He started to feel nervous. Then in the distance, he saw a shade of a pokemon. He couldn't recognize it, but the pokemon was there. He blinked many times to have a closer look at the pokemon, but his sight didn't improve. He could only see a faint black of a pokemon probably as high as him. Leaf cried out to him:

"Hey! Get out of there!"

Leaf was going to move when he felt something lifting him up. The wind was getting stronger. His eyes hurt more. He was leaving the sandy ground of the desert. Leaf was helpless. He couldn't move. He felt as if somebody has frozen him or was holding him with its psychic powers. Then he heard a faint laughter in the distance. It was so cold and harsh, that he shivered from its sound. As he was about to shout back to the voice, he awakened from his nightmare.

Leaf was back on his plushy bed with a green blanket and a pillow. It wasn't still bright, but he managed to look at his surroundings. A desk made of wood with various equipment and trash lying there. At the left side of it was a closet, where Leaf always put his coat and spare blankets. Then he turned right to look at the clock hanging near the door. The clock's arrows showed 4:30. Soon, there would be the usual Loudred's morning cry, which irritated Leaf every time he did it. He got out of his bed and stretched a bit. Then he started to do his usual morning exercises: push-ups, jumping, meditating and... Grabbing some snacks. Leaf, after finishing his exercises, checked the clock to notice it was 4:55. He quickly rushed to the closet and went through his clothes to find something he needed right now.

An earplug. He put them on and waited. Somehow, he felt he heard the clock's ticking. Then, he suddenly some strong vibration from the walls. It lasted about 30 seconds before it stopped. Loudred did his job. Leaf took out his earplugs and put them back into the closet. He got his coat and weared it, then closed the closed. After that, he went out the door to the hallway and headed towards the Common Room. He went down the West Wing staircase and straight until he reached a huge door, which was the entrance into the Common Room. Already, many of his comrades were already there. He noticed one particular Fal Evet in the crowd, a Vespiquen.

Vanessa von Heimler was easily recognized from the crowd due to her huge size and unique color. She was one of the five generals of the Sergeants and infamous for her methods of punishing others. Leaf remembered the painful experience of missing all the fun outside after drinking the tranquilizer and being unconscious until the next day. After that, he always respected her and never mocked or insulted her. Leaf just quietly went to the corner of the room and sat at the bench, crossing his legs and waiting for the main command.

Years
Timothy Honda, Sergeant General
Spoiler:

Morgan Firestar, General of Revrea
Spoiler:

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
Years
Tyrion Karst
Arcadian Fal Evet General​

Tyrion stood still, arms resting behind his back as he inspected a table inside his quarters on which a map of the three kingdoms, as well as the Sergeant's territory was painted. A multitude of small figures littered the tabletop, representing the different armies of the land and their location. Three bigger figures, shaped as pyramids and painted different colors, one red, one blue and one green were placed to represent the capital cities of the kingdoms. Tyrion grinded his teeth as he clutched a fourth pyramid in his hand; yellow-colored, it represented the base of operations of the rebel Sergeants, but as for its location on the map… Sometimes Tyrion feared he hadn't accomplished nearly enough during his raiding days overseas, now, not even his most trusted lieutenants seemed to be able to break the rebellion's troops.

Suddenly, his door creaked open, revealing a messenger at the door. "General." He managed, voice quaking. "H-h-his Grace, K-k-king Hausten requires your p-p-p-presence."

King Hausten seemed to have that effect on many of his subjects. The king had a regal and powerful presence, he rarely said a word in jest, and said much less in forgiveness. All in all, Hausten was the king; a just and powerful king at that, if you asked Tyrion, but he disliked his reputation rubbing off on him. Finally taking the time to raise his eyes from the map, Tyrion placed his yellow pyramid down, turned toward his eastern window, and noticed nothing but utter darkness and some stars. "Time?" He demanded of the squire, his voice was grave and rough from the morning chill, and resounded with a guttural croaking.

"F-f-five o'Clock, G-general." Tyrion grimaced, he hadn't slept at all again, this wouldn't do; he'd need to send for the Grand Maester at nightfall to lay rest to his qualms, and his eyes.

Tyrion turned towards his door, and noticed the messenger for the first time. The small Scraggy stood as still as he could muster next to a Bisharp, Tyrion's door guard. The puny Pokémon stared at Tyrion as he made his way to his bed, grabbed his helm and doubled back to the door. From there, he let the messenger lead him to King Hausten. The Fal Evet barracks were beginning to liven up as kitchen aides ran around fetching water or lumber for breakfast, and the odd soldier or two who were beginning to train, but the building still mostly slept.

The walk from the barracks to the castle was the same it had been for the last dozen years, but today the chilly southern breezes refreshed Tyrion's thoughts more so than before. Although Arcadia was a country mostly comprised of desert, a large river ran through the capital of Coelum, and the harsh environment gave way to tropical trees and berries in the capital. Tyrion plucked a Figy Berry from a tree on the way, and pressed it hard in his mouth, savoring the juices that flowed out of the fruit.

Soon enough, they reached the castle. "I can find my way from here." Tyrion croaked at the Scraggy. "Next time you're sent to me… wear something warmer." He finished, not forgetting that the Scraggy had trembled every second near him. And so, the smaller Pokémon ran away scrambling.

"General Tyrion, how good to see you're up early." A Weavile remarked snidely as he made his way towards the Arcadian General. "I take it you've gone jogging and that's why you're so far from the barracks?"

Tyrion chuckled lightly, but it sounded more like a burp than anything coming from the brutish man. "His Grace requests my presence; did he summon you as well, Coldfinger?" His tone was almost affectionate, but it was no secret that the Dark-type disliked the nickname.

"No." He responded, "just passing water." There was a pause when both Pokémon stood there looking at each other, Tyrion a bit taken aback, Coldfinger smiling. "I assume I'll see you at the meeting later? You haven't been there in such a long time… it's almost as if you're not part of the Small Council anymore." The Weavile said, finally.

Tyrion's look turned grim. "If His Grace requires me to, I assume that's why he wishes to speak to me."

"I hope so, the meetings can be a little drab without your sunny personality" he said mocking. "After all, what's the Small Council once the King and the Hand stop coming?"

"For the hundredth time, I am NOT the Hand." Tyrion said sternly, but was interrupted as he tried to continue…

"… then I am not an Ice-type. Face it Tyrion, you're the General and we're in war; that makes you the Hand and until you're willing to stop playing your war game, and pay attention to the realm, King Hausten will just continue to go through Hands like socks." There was another moment of silence between the Pokémon, but it was Coldfinger, again who broke it. "Did you hear what he did to the last one? Swallowed him whole… granted in three bites, but do they count as one if they're at the same time?"

Tyrion was about to say something, but Coldfinger didn't let him. "Anyways, I'll see you at the meeting later on, you don't want to keep His Grace waiting." And with that, the Weavile was gone.

Tyrion opened the door to the throne room, and entered. "You requested my presence Your Grace?" He said as he made his way to his king, and lowered his head in a deep bow, seeing his inability to kneel.​

Last edited:

Somewhere

what to write here?
Years
  • Seen Dec 7, 2011
Joshua Winter, Sergeant soldier

Joshua slept like a log. He had always done that. Many pokémon who had seen terrible things in life, like Joshua had witnessed Swampert dying, were pained by nightmares or worries when they went to sleep. Not Joshua. His mouth were open and his tongue hung out, a tiny snot bubble peeking in and out of his little nose as he snored loudly. His mind was blank, apart from... a song. A voice he knew well was singing it, but he couldn't put his finger on who it was...

He opened his eyes only to be met by a pair of narrow, angry pupils on big eye globes. The Dewott sprung to life, immediately sitting up straight.

"For years I've been doing this job and you're the only one I have to wake up personally! What is wrong with you, do your ears shut down when sleeping? Not a good ability for a soldier, mind you!"

Loudred sighed and rolled its eyes while Joshua slowly awoke for real. He was in his quarters in the headquarters of the Sergeants, and it was morning. Through the round window in the wall, he could see the sun rise in the east. He loved that he had gotten a window facing the east. His favorite point of the compass.

"Now, get up." Loudred's voice reached the Dewott again as he turned to walk out and wake up the rest of the soldiers. "It's training day today, you know."

"Right," Joshua reminded himself. Training day. That was fun! He got to spar against other soldiers and even if he often lost, he thought it was nice to feel alive. It reminded him of when he and his friends used to play in the wilderness around his home village... a long time ago now.

He made sure his scalchops were firmly attached to his thighs and headed out to the East Wing staircase to reach the common room. He was now fully awake and ready for the day, even if it was early. He never was good with time and didn't really care about what time of the day it was, as opposed to the many soldiers who were still trying to blink sleep out of their eyes when Joshua joined the bunch of them in the common room. But he felt his stomach croak a bit. Breakfast... can't fight on an empty stomach, can you?

Joshua stood on his toes to see if Inde was up yet...

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
~Inde Miles, Sergeant Knight~

Inde was already wide awake when the daily sentry blasted out the morning alarm. He always managed to get up before Exploud can even prepare himself. It has been a daily ritual for him, to meditate for at least half an hour before the day starts. It helps him clear his head for everything he will encounter during the day. Inde stood up from the floor, where he sat cross-legged and proceeded to his cupboard. He was a tidy Sceptile. He likes everything where it was supposed to be. He got his diamond vest from one of the drawers and put it on. He checked himself in the mirror.

"Crest, checked. Jaw, checked. Leaf blades, aw!" Inde touched his own leaf blades. It was blade-sharp. "Yeah, that is totally checked. Forest Seeds, still there. Alright. Let's rock." Even if it's only 5 in the morning, the Knight already has his energy up. "All right, off to the common room. I'm hungry."

Inde opened his door and found a notice posted on the nearby bulletin board. It said that today is a Training Day. Inde was surprised. Training days were supposed to be on Tuesdays. He went back to his room and checked a very dog-eared and notes-filled calendar. "Well, guess what? It is a Tuesday after all." The calendar showed a date circled with red ink. July 9 of the present year. Inde recoiled a bit when he saw the note. It simply says:

"Skadi and Merge"

Skadi and Merge are his two childhood friends who lost their minds after the incident. They wasted the rest of their lives locked in a mental facility and, according to the Mistress, died this day. It was 12 years ago since they died. "It's been more than a decade, my friends." Inde offered a silent prayer to Arceus. He asked for the rest of Skadi and Merge's souls, his well-being at the training, and the safety of the whole Sergeant community.

"No time to waste. I have to go down already." He got out of his room, turned right to a corridor filled with his co-Knights. A Vibrava greeted him. "Good morning, Dawson." Inde greeted the young Sergeant with a smile. Dawson Plum is a new member, being a member of the Sergeant for only four months and, yet, displayed amazing skill at the battleground that it was no surprise he was promoted immediately.

"Good morning, Inde," Dawson replied. "Saw the notice put up?"

"Yeah, I was surprised it's a Tuesday today. Lost track of time," Inde replied. The duo proceeded to descend the West Wing Staircase. It was a grand staircase, adorned with various decorations.

"I wish Training today is easier than the last one," Inde said. Dawson just agreed. Training for Inde is an unnecessary thing to do. They could just let the Knights and the others train in their own pace. "I never liked battling."

Dawson snickered. "Well, considering you practically trashed everybody you face. Yeah, I'm pretty sure you'll hate battling." Inde sensed a touch of sarcasm somewhere there. "But, honestly, though, I would not want to be on the wrong side of your leaf blades." Inde and Dawson entered the common room. There were already many other Sergeants there. Even General von Heimler is there. "No big deal. That gal's an early riser."

"Yeah," Inde aimlessly said. He was searching around the common room for Joshua, the Dewott under his care. "Have you seen Joshua around?" He asked Dawson.

Freddy Fazbear

You want the moon? I'll give you the moon.
Years
I might have been dreaming. In the dark confines of my mind, I staggered from the intensity of what I was experiencing. I heard screaming from many voices. To my left I saw an Absol, a foolish and cowardly lord. He face was forever frozen in an expression of mortal terror, as he stared at the very daughter who ended his life. The image was terrible to see, and in an attempt to avoid it, I looked away. Staring at me was the miserable face of a blood-red Absol, who had just learned about the death of her best friend. Not wishing to relive that moment, I directed a powerful Night Slash at it. The image shattered to pieces, but the screaming grew louder. I turned to the picture of the cowardly Absol, and smash it, too, with a Night Slash. As it broke, the screams grew even louder, until I could barely hear my own thoughts. Frantically, I searched for an escape to this insanity, but found none. I was trapped in a room with pitch black walls. Hoping to crush one wall in order to make an exit, I launched Slash attack after Slash attack. To my horror, red lines appeared on the wall where my attacks landed, though the wall held fast. As if bleeding, the entire wall slowly became a deep red. The screaming grows louder. I turn, and see all four walls are red. The shrieks grow louder still. I glance up, and even the ceiling is red. The screaming. The floor is red. The screaming. I am red. The screaming. Suddenly the wailing ceases, save for one voice.

My own.

It is here the dream ends, yet I can hear myself screaming alone in the back of my head forever.

I might have been dreaming.

I awake, and I remember my name. Amber Valkyrie. I remember that I am a Seargent General. I remember everything else, before I remember one thing:

It's 5 a.m. Past, that, actually. 5:04. Great. I must have slept through the Exploud's call.

I immediatly jump up. I do not need one of those "beds" that were used by ancient humans. I am content with sleeping on the floor, like a lowly soldier. I like it that way. It feels almost like home.

I always hated home.

Reaching the commons, I find that I am not the first to get up. Which does not suprise me. I already see General Honda and General Von Heimer. I am not great friends with either, but since they are probably bound to notice me, I casually approach them.

"Von Heimer. Honda," I say in greeting, barely bothering to look at them. Deciding that would only make things awkward, I attempted to make some small talk. I turn to the Generals. "So..." I say, realizing I should have thought of something before I talked to them. "Any interesting dreams lately?" I look away, hoping neither one would hear me.

Somewhere

what to write here?
Years
  • Seen Dec 7, 2011
Joshua spotted the tall Sceptile in the crowd and immediately shone up. Inde! He was so the coolest pokémon around, always confident and clever. At least according to Joshua. Making his way across the common room, the excited Dewott suddenly tripped over someone's tail and fell over flat on his belly.

"Ouch..." he said and looked up. Inde and Dawson stood before him and some other pokémon were raising their eyebrows at the clumsy fellow. But none cared much and Joshua got up quickly.

"Good morning, Sergeants! Hi Inde!" he said cheerfully. "And hi, Dawson," he added, eyeing the Vibrava quickly. Dawson had only been in the Sergeants for a few months but already been promoted to Knight. Joshua had been here for several years now and was still a lowly soldier... it wasn't really fair, Joshua thought, and suddenly felt a bit sad for not beeing good enough. Maybe Inde liked Dawson better than Joshua?

The Dewott looked lost in thoughts and didn't hear any reply from Inde at first.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
~Inde Miles, Sergeant Knight~

Joshua fell rather comically. He tripped over the tail of a Persian, a fellow a soldier. The latter looked quite annoyed but, Joshua, rather impervious from the incident, got up as if nothing happened. Other Sergeants were staring at the clumsy soldier.

"Good morning, Sergeants! Hi Inde!"Joshua cheerfully said. As far as Inde knew, the young soldier was idolizing him. "And hi, Dawson." The Vibrava murmured a silent hello. Both had been under Inde's care when they both arrived at the Sergeant. However, Vibrava has far greater potential, being a pre-evolution of a pseudo- legendary. Joshua was outshone by Dawson. Since becoming a Knight, Dawson had became Joshua's point of comparison of his skill. And, in Inde's mind, the young but very promising Dewott had improved very greatly after Dawson's promotion.

"Hello Joshua. Have you slept well?" Inde and Dawson sat down on the Knight's benches to eat their breakfast. Dawson, possessing no movable thumbs, let Inde put some food on his plate. "Today is Training Day. Are you ready?" Without waiting for a reply, Inde put some food on his plate, and started gobbling the breakfast. It was composed of ham and eggs. "Hmmm... Delicious."

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Damon Malruth

No matter how hard he tried Damon always looked at his fellow soldiers. Sometimes he would just stare at a certain one for a few seconds before he managed to tear his eyes away. Many of the soldiers that were in the common room were of species that he had never even heard of before. The Zeurocian government always made sure that none of its citizens didn't so much as have a book containg pictures of other types of pokemon. They claimed that it was to protect their citizens from how horrifying the pokemon outside of their kingdom looked, but Damon now knew that was not the case. He had now seen so many pokemon that had been described as evil and malicious beings, but it had all been propaganda, lies to sever their citizens from the rest of the world.

None of these pokemon gave him the chills, sure there were one or two ghost pokemon in the room, but they were acting just like any other pokemon Damon would have known back at home. If he hadn't known any better Damon might have even become friends with them if he just happened to meet them on the street. Damon managed to tear his eyes from the crowd and went to one of the tables, serving himself some eggs. He scanned the room and found an empty table reserved for knights and made a beeline for it. As he ate his meager meal Damon once again pondered. He really didn't know why he was named a knight, it wasn't as if anyone knew his real talents. Sure he was a thief and if anyone actually paid attention to his body language they could name his profession within a second, but it seemed that nobody here had met a master thief such as himself. Every where he looked he spied a situation where he could easily slip his paw into a coin purse or be able to filch a weapon off an unwary victim. Of course he would never steal from these Fal Evets in broad daylight, they would probably kill him in two seconds flat. Night, however was an entirely different story. He had managed not only to break into two different rooms but even pick up an item or two and then he came back later to place the items back. So far no one had approached him about stolen items and the two pokemon he practiced on apparently had no idea of his antics, but still it was better to practice than let his honed skills go to waste. Damon by this point had finished his meal and let his mind wander as he looked about the room, chuckling quietly to himself as he spotted numerous situations he could easily take advantage of.

Somewhere

what to write here?
Years
  • Seen Dec 7, 2011
Joshua nodded eagerly, quickly forgetting his gloomy thoughts.

"Today is Training Day. Are you ready?" Inde asked him with a smile and Joshua nodded even more eagerly.

"Always ready!" he replied.

When Inde and Dawson then started to have breakfast at the Knight's table, Joshua thought he'd better be off to the Soldier's area, doing the same.

"Well, see you guys later!" he said and ran off.

He spotted a friend of his at a table and took place there, diving down between a chubby Pelipper and a clever looking Krokorok.

"Hi!" he said before digging in on the breakfast.

The Krokorok turned to him and patted him roughly on the back, making Joshua almost choke for a moment. "Good mornin', Josh!" the Krokorok said. "Loudred managed to wake you up again, eh?"

Joshua opened up his rather full mouth to say something, but Pelipper interrupted him.

"I say, you really should go to bed earlier so that you'll wake up easier!" she said, a bit concerned.

Krokorok laughed and Joshua shook his head. "It doesn't work that way, Jean," he said. "I always sleep... well..."

"You always sleep! And you always sleep well," Krokorok finished for him.

"Exactly, Mike!" Joshua said and they resumed eating.

Back