• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Fanclub Hidden in the Leaves (Naruto Fanclub)

Megaman3007

MTF FTW :)
Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2012
    narutopic.jpg

Welcome shinobi to the Fanclub Hidden in the Leaves. This is a Naruto fanclub for all Naruto fans to gather and talk about the series. Whether it be the anime, manga, video games or any other part of the series. You can discuss it here. Maybe we can even have viewing parties of the series and movies. Missions will also be given just like in the show too  Everyone will be given a rank according to how many mission they go on and succeed and according to group activity.

Rules

1.Be polite to everyone. Remember we are all here to have fun.
    2.If your given a mission make sure to give me weekly reports on your progress. (This will be explained more when you join.)
    3.When talking about the series mark anything that has not happened in the American dub as a spoiler.

Ranks

Hokage-Megaman3007
    Sannin-
    Anbu-
    Jonin-
    Chunnin-
    Gennin-
    Academy Students-
    myrrhman
    rayan.b

Discussion Topics

Favorite Character

Your favorite Naruto Game

Last edited:

myrrhman

Challenge God
    Years
  • I would absolutely love to join! I haven't played any of the games, but I've watched all the English Dubbed series (and all of the Shippuden, and eventually I started reading the Mangas when I was waiting on new shippuden to come out since they're like 10 episodes ahead in the manga).

As for my favorite character, I think its probably Shino. I don't even have a good reason why I love him so much, I just do.

Megaman3007

MTF FTW :)
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2012
    I would absolutely love to join! I haven't played any of the games, but I've watched all the English Dubbed series (and all of the Shippuden, and eventually I started reading the Mangas when I was waiting on new shippuden to come out since they're like 10 episodes ahead in the manga).

As for my favorite character, I think its probably Shino. I don't even have a good reason why I love him so much, I just do.

I like how Shino sulks throughout most of Shippuden about not being able to go on the Sasuke retrieval mission back in the original series XD. I did hear Viz is getting a 24/7 channel for the PS3 where there airing new episodes of Shippuden. That should be nice to have uncut dubbed Shippuden on TV. Hopefully if it does well on PS3 they will expand to other consoles.

rayan.b

i like cinnamon :)
    Years
  • i love naruto
    it was nice but seemed a little shallow before shippuden but in shippuden everything that seemed pointless was described and the story became very deep ( it made me happy sad laugh and cry )
    my fav character is durai (i just love storm release so much XD ) i wish they would give metal release more attention though :/
    naruto shippudens third movie was the best :)

i like cinnamon :)

myrrhman

Challenge God
    Years
  • A while ago, I was thinking of trying to write a story/video game type thing, and a couple of the concepts were borrowed from Naruto. I liked how you could combine two elements into one in very rare cases, and I actually made a chart of what I pictured all the combinations would be. Keep in mind, things like Gaara's sand didn't really happen in my idea, that was another combo.

Spoiler:

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • I'd like to join!

Anyways, omg.
    Spoiler:

Favourite character?
    I have none.

Favourite game?
    Probably Naruto: UNS2. Probably gonna be UNS3 when it comes out. Storm Generations had a good character roster, but no good plot.

Mentalii

Back
    Years
  • I'd like to join please :)
    I really like the Naruto universe. I'm starting to be disappointed of the animé though, this war arc is not as good as I thought it would be... That's a pity, since it was very full of promise...
    Concerning the favourite character, I can't decide. So I'll tell my 3 favourite characters: Kiba, Hinata and Sasori. Too bad Hinata and Kiba don't appear a lot in Shippuden.

myrrhman

Challenge God
    Years
  • Sasori's my favorite Akatsuki member by a long shot.

I think it would be cool if we could create new ninjas. I've done this with my friends, and here's what I came up with.

Name: Oujii Kuriji
    Village: Mist
    Chakra Element: Water

Appearance: Long black hair, blue eyes, average height/weight. Deep blue silk shirt, white lining, black silk pants, black sandals. Large, tan pouch hanging from the left side of his waist, tied around with rope.

Fighting Style: Primarily a Ninjutsu/Taijutsu fighter. When the battle starts, he loosens his sack and plunges his left hand into his sack. Inside is a special water that Oujii puts into his body through his left hand. This water can come out from any part of Oujii's body that he chooses, however, when he chooses to use it from his right hand (most commonly as a sword), he can control it better, and the water becomes much more solid.

In an "upgraded" state, Oujii activates "Liquid Shredder", where he uses all the water in his bag as well as water from the atmosphere to form a sort of drill around his right fist, with more water spinning around it in both directions, Somewhat slow, and uses a lot of chakra, but theoretically can cut through anything.

Secret Jutsu (I doubt he would ever get to use this jutsu in an RP or anything, its really strong and I wouldn't want to be OP)
    1. Oujii seperates the liquid in the blood of his opponent from the plasma, and pulls it out through the pores, effectively mummifying the opponent, similar to one of the enemies in the manga, but she uses fire to evaporate the water instead of pulling it out.

What do you guys think, and what kind of ninja would you be?

Back