• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
  • Greetings!

I'm a new person here wanting to join the Pokemon Community, hopefully learn a few more things. I was really pumped from Pokemon Y and then Omega Ruby and finally got Sun, which I'm still playing through. I'm not really a competitive player (EV's, IV's and in general etc etc).

My prized pokemon is my shiny (now) Charizard that I acquired from many, many eggs.

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Hello SnowyJ! Welcome to Pokécommunity! :)
    Congrats on the Shiny, did you get it in Sun, Omega Ruby or Y? :3 I love breeding Shinies too, my first one was a cute little Fennekin!
    Good luck on your Sun playthrough, where in your adventure are you now?

Years
  • Sun is a solid 10/10. I really miss playing through, but I'm really busy.. kind of want to buy Moon sometime also. Welcome to PC also Snowy, it's nice to have you. ^^

Years
  • Welcome Snowy! Pokemon Sun/Moon are great games, so the rest of it should be really fun for you. I also have a shiny Charizard which I regard as one of my best shinies, even using it online. You should check out our Trade Corner if you ever would to expand your shiny collection. Enjoy your time here :)

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Heya, SnowyJ, welcome to PC my friend! PC is a great place to get involved with like-minded people who enjoy the same things you do! I don't have Sun, I have Moon, but I'm highly considering getting a copy of Sun sometime soon. Are you looking to get into competitive Pokemon at all? If so, we have a Battling & Team Building section that might interest you. Soapy is also hard at work on new guides for Sun/Moon for things like IVs, EVs, and more new features that will help users understand those concepts better, I hope you can look forward to that! Feel free to check out the Trade Corner to expand your collection too. I hope you enjoy PC, if you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to ask! :D

Years
  • Thanks all!

My Charizard was in Y because I read about the Egg Shiny Method and decided to give it a shot which definitely took some time haha.

I've played through some more Sun and I'm at the Elite Four now but I got rekt so I'm leveling up some other Pokemon to get them to evolve for Pokedex reasons as well as doing a bit of EV training.

I am interested in getting into competitive Pokemon but I'm starting with the EV side of things, I have a general knowledge behind it and I did most in Y since it was quite easy to actually do (and fun!).

I actually need to use the Trade Corner for those Pokemon that evolve via trade xD

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Thanks all!

My Charizard was in Y because I read about the Egg Shiny Method and decided to give it a shot which definitely took some time haha.

I've played through some more Sun and I'm at the Elite Four now but I got rekt so I'm leveling up some other Pokemon to get them to evolve for Pokedex reasons as well as doing a bit of EV training.

I am interested in getting into competitive Pokemon but I'm starting with the EV side of things, I have a general knowledge behind it and I did most in Y since it was quite easy to actually do (and fun!).

I actually need to use the Trade Corner for those Pokemon that evolve via trade xD
    Aah, in Sun and Moon you can EV train Pokémon directly in Poké Pelago, no efforts required! That mechanic made is much easier to EV train <3 As much as I know about breeding and stats, I am super bad in online battles. x_x We have a very cool Competitive section that will probably help you much more than I can heehee!

For your evos, I'm sure someone in TC will help you! If the section is slow and you don't get an answer before tomorrow, send me a PM and I'll help you :)

Years
  • Yeah I'm getting some Pokemon trained in Pelago currently and my trades should be done today thanks to some help :D

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Greetings!

I'm a new person here wanting to join the Pokemon Community, hopefully learn a few more things. I was really pumped from Pokemon Y and then Omega Ruby and finally got Sun, which I'm still playing through. I'm not really a competitive player (EV's, IV's and in general etc etc).

My prized pokemon is my shiny (now) Charizard that I acquired from many, many eggs.
    Hey Snowy, welcome to the community.

I used to battle competitively, but don't get time nowadays, so not played any game after Gen V either. But good to see you are really enjoying the games.

Do take time out to browse around the Forums, lots of interesting sections here.

See ya around :)

Pika Pika :chu:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Greetings!

Hi! I've seen you on Discord already c: Nice to see you're enjoying yourself here already. Good luck with your trades and breeding!

Back