• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

the new youtube layout

Lumina

Lucid Melody
Years
  • Barely looks any different from before in my opinion. I wouldn't have noticed the change at all if I didn't see people overreacting about it on Twitter.

Years
  • I like it! I mean there's less content on the front page without having to scroll through, but it's not too major of a change for me to really complain.

Fleurdelis

Gunbreaker addict
    Years
  • why is every video gargantuan... nothing to go on a tantrum about but just... what was the thought process behind this change? Im genuinely curious.

I prefer the older layout as it just shows more on a single page than this layout.

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    The new layout seems to load more videos than old layout and its very standout. I dont care either way though

Years
  • If there is one thing that I do wish YouTube would go back to prioritizing on the homepage, it's your subscriptions. I missed that in my earlier post, but you literally have to go to a separate page now to view any new videos from your subscriptions.

Back