• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Article: Whet your appetites for Pokémon Direct with this "leak"

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Serebii already debunked the hell out of the supposed Switch screenshot.

KLmrfbl.png

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
I really hate leaks because they hurt the company a lot...but I love Gladion. I love happy Gladion. If this is true I'm going to scream and cry tears of joy.

Years
Gladion becoming a true Aether Foundation member seems to make sense when you consider he had to act as the President after the events of Sun & Moon's main story.

If this game is the real deal, then I guess the supposed "Stars" could be essentially a Black 2/White 2 2.0 or something in that it's a true sequel taking place directly after the first game. *inb4 Unova confirmed jokes*

blue

gucci
Years
That concept art looks pretty legit, but it's hard to believe now that supposed screenshot has been debunked. I do love that Gladion artwork though.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
I think we'll just wait and see if this will come true in the next Pok?mon Direct. Seeing Gladion in Aether Foundation clothing makes me think if this might be our next Black 2 and White 2 if this is true (just like some of us here). Plus, if it's legit, I'm wondering how will Lusamine and Lillie's future be, as well.

Years
While this Gladion leak was cool, it seems to have been debunked by Serebii.

I really wanted a new Black 2/White 2-esque game...

blue

gucci
Years
While this Gladion leak was cool, it seems to have been debunked by Serebii.

I really wanted a new Black 2/White 2-esque game...

Still could easily be an Alola sequel. At this point I think it's equally as likely to be either a Kanto or Sinnoh remake as it is a third game or sequel to Sun & Moon.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Apr 20, 2019
Just to show everybody how easy it is to make a Pokemon stars "leak"

IMG_20170605_122807043_HDR_zpsharbmvjd.jpg

Just to show how easy it is to make a leak

Last edited:

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen today
The 'Confidential' stamp is kinda suspicious. Sure it could be a genuine leak like with the Alolan starters, but it could also be the leaker attempting to mimic said leaks. The handwriting seems to be similar, at least from what I could tell with the Alolan starter artwork.

pkmin3033

He's got nothing to be happy about, he looks like an Organization XIII reject...

Years
Pyrax has a point. Notice the "Confidential" stamp on there, and as we know it was around this time last year that the art for what we now know as Decidueye, Incineroar and Primarina was leaked and everyone initially wrote it off as fake.

We could be seeing a similar situation once again.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
I love this leak. Too bad it just ain't real. About time Gladion get rid of all that angst.

Back