• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
  • Hey don't worry about it, I just hope you (And your mother Aques) had a nice birthday

Geras

Roleplayer
    Years
  • Happy late birthday to PinkSapphire and Aques' mom!

As I mentioned in the RPD, my recently low activity has gone even lower. To SylveonStar and Gimmepie, I'll try to get on the JP when I can, but I'm sorry to have kept you waiting so long already.

Also, why all the hate for Werewolves? They're S-Class monsters who've been the generic bad guys since day 1.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
    Years
  • Okay, to keep it lively here I'm going to ask a very stupid question...

If Youkai existed, which one would you want to be and what would you do with your powers?

I would choose Vampire BUT I'm pretty sure ShinyDiamond would dislike it if I'd be trying to suck his blood all the time xD Then I would choose Neko because... I dunno. I like kitties... ;-;

THEN I would maybe choose Lycan because having telekinis powers is cool and... you know, being able to fully transform into a wolf is cool too c: ... but Yukki-onna (snowwoman) would be cool too! D: Sorry guys... I can't choose...

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • Okay, to keep it lively here I'm going to ask a very stupid question...

If Youkai existed, which one would you want to be and what would you do with your powers?

I would choose Vampire BUT I'm pretty sure ShinyDiamond would dislike it if I'd be trying to suck his blood all the time xD Then I would choose Neko because... I dunno. I like kitties... ;-;

THEN I would maybe choose Lycan because having telekinis powers is cool and... you know, being able to fully transform into a wolf is cool too c: ... but Yukki-onna (snowwoman) would be cool too! D: Sorry guys... I can't choose...

Geras

Roleplayer
    Years
  • Hmm... tough choice. I'd definitely pick Crow Tengu if their flight time wasn't so limited. The next best thing would be Mage, but memorizing so many spells and having to study so much seems kinda cumbersome. Most of my day-to-day issues involve transportation, and while Werewolf speed seems really cool and fitting for that, I'll have to go with Incubus. They can still fly, and illusions and attraction both seem like they would really come in handy. Illusion-making powers also sound really fun to mess around with.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • I'd choose Avian, or whatever Hayate called it. I just fancy flying a lot with wings!

:) I'll bring up my own question when I'm allowed.

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • Is it too late to sign up or should I wait until the Part 2 that has been mentioned so much?

No you can sign-up if you want c:

I'd choose Avian, or whatever Hayate called it. I just fancy flying a lot with wings!

:) I'll bring up my own question when I'm allowed.

I never disallowed anyone from bringing up questions hun d:

I would be a snow dude hands down. Though I would probably be more of a first dragon.

Btw, we should start the next day. The RP has slowed.

You are right, once SD has posted I will start ending.

Sorry for the ones who have been busy lately and didn't get a chance to post.

Hey can I be reserved? My name is Bianca, & id like to be a mermaid.

You don't have to use your real name, age and that kind of stuff c: Just make up your own character~

You are reserved ^^

Years
  • SylveonStar, Geras and I have a joint post coming to finish the IC day off for us. Sorry it is taking so long though we're all quite busy.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2014
    Reserved
    Spoiler:

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • Guys this is seriously dying. ShinyDiamond and I are making a joint post, when it's up I'm also ending the IC day

Years
  • Geras, SylveonStar and I are nearly finished with our JP I think. Sorry it is taking so long, but as I said we're all really busy.

Back