• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you knew you were going to die tomorrow?

Okamii

♥The Legendary White Wolf♥
Years
  • If you knew that u would die tomorrow then how would u live ur remaining time on earth? i would do alot of stunts, say goodbye to my friends and family and also people i care about, give all of my money to charity...im running outa ideas so why dont u guys tell me what u would do!

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
  • Do all the things I had wanted to do but had the good sense not to. I wouldn't harm anyone or steal, but I would probably go on a massive spending spree, eat lots of junk food, and, at the end of it, say goodbye to my friends and family. That is, assuming I retain my natural calmness, and I'm sure I'd be robbed of at least some of it by the knowledge that I would die the next day.

Okamii

♥The Legendary White Wolf♥
    Years
  • haha, sounds alot like me! i would think things over more and discover what makes life worth living, love =)

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • I'd get rid of what I don't want to leave behind.... :P

Vigilante

Ringleader of Hell
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2009
    I would simply sleep. No need to try and hide the fact that end is imminent.

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    I'd probably do a lot of looting, smashing things etc :) Just a lot of radical fun!

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
  • Pray and Repent, Pray and Repent, Pray and repent. That's all I'd do the whole day. Indeed, something like this has happened before.

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
  • I do whatever I damn well pleased.
    I'd kill someone. I'd do something really dangerous. I'd break as many laws as possible, and then say goodbye.

Or I'd be really scared and cry, and pray that they were wrong.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Number one priority would be lose to my damn virginity. Otherwise use it to date this girl, punch all the jerks in my life, and enjoy a cigarette under a tree in my final minutes.

Switchback

Flare Counsellor
    Years
  • I think my goal would really be to leave a lasting impression on people, be remembered for who I was and not all the things that I have done. I also always thought that if I die in anyway, I want to go by sacrificing myself for another, so that I at least did one selfless thing before I left.

Lash

Years
  • From the words of Josh Todd, lead vocalist for Buckcherry:
    You know what I wanna do on my last day on Earth? I wanna get ****ed.

Pretty much that XD
    And, I'd probably attempt to accomplish the most with the remaining time. I don't have a lot of goals, so there wouldn't be much of a challenge.

Or anything to be remembered for who I was, to not be remembered as another dead guy.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
  • Get laid, Get drunk as hell, Get laid, rob a bank, smoke a joint, die while getting laid.

Ayselipera

I would Drive to Wendy's and order the new asian chicken sensation because that looks delicious and a couple double cheeseburgers.

Pure indulgence.

Back