• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

you have one day to live....

AuraAshley

Wê'll §†å¥ £ðrêvêr †hï§ wå¥
Years
  • ok you find out your have on day to live, what would you do and why??

AuraAshley

Years
  • if i had only one day left to live i probably would go on a killing spree and kill everyone i hate or just dont like

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • I'd lose my virginity, to be honest. :[ Other than that, I'd probably say bye to all my friends, not stating why I would be leaving, go rob a store or something (XD?) and probably go sky-diving, etc. All the stuff I wouldn't normally do.

Second Coming of Jebus

pies be with you
    Years
  • I'd lose my virginity, to be honest. :[ Other than that, I'd probably say bye to all my friends, not stating why I would be leaving, go rob a store or something (XD?) and probably go sky-diving, etc. All the stuff I wouldn't normally do.

Hot.

If it was my last day to live, I'd probably go on an abo killing spree.

AuraAshley

Years
  • id also imagine what my next life will be like [seeing as i belive that you get reincarnated after you die and start a new life]

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • I'll make my will and hold a flower in my deathbed, thinking what beautiful life I had and wishing I could accomplish something I could'nt.

SpiderCarnage

This guy
    Years
  • i get my self to my ex girlfriend drive her to my house while in the car i tell i only got one day to live & let her meet my family cuz she always wanted that

Poke_a_Dialga!

EXAMS TESTS AND EXAMS QAQ
    Years
  • Spoiler:

The spoiler above is some sort of a secret. Don't tell anyone!

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
  • I'll go to japan,hang out with Utada Hikaru,Eat chocolate,tell my mum what i want for my funeral music,Eat with Chopsticks(xD!),I also make my will and become a........Author with that novel im working on!

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    - Loose my virginity.
    - Say goodbye.
    - Eat chinese food all day. X3
    - Throw my computer out a window because I hate it dearly.
    - Scream at a homeless dood.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Bake a giant chocolate cake, then eat it all myself. After I have finished throwing up; I'll hijack a car, attempt to drive it and fail. Then I would eat the worlds largest Cornish Pasty. I would also be playing music full blast through my speakers all day. I might randomly break some things, then probably do some more cooking and eating.
    I didn't put much thought behind this at all. But at least I didn't go for the usual "Lose virginity then go on a killing spree LOLZ."

Back