• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ladies and Gentlemen.

Years
  • Howdy. Scruffington has arrived.

Like many people here, I've been a Pokemon fan since the beginning. The last few years I felt that I had lost interest in the series and traded all of my Gen IV and V games away. But with Black and White 2 coming out, I decided that I'm coming back to the series. Currently working through SoulSilver and Pearl. :3

Aside from that, I'd like to think that I'm a pretty laid back guy. My main hobbies are gaming, anime and music which I have a passion for. If ya wanna make a new friend, Scruffington is almost always down for it.

Anywho, that's all for now. Thanks for reading. Hope to meet some of you soon. :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Hello Scruffington, welcome to PC. I'm MidnightShine but you can call me by these names, Mid, Middy or either B2W2's Biggest Fan.

So, u got back into the series coz of the near release of B2W2? Great, you gotta catch up!

So sorry, I'm very tired right now so i don't really have that oomph to create a long post so I'm just gonna say, have fun~

If you wanna be friends with me, we can chat though VM first then, we'll see who'll be the one to send a friend request first, haha......

~Mid

Years
  • Why hello there, Scruffington. :D Welcome to PC! Your forumset is absolutely gorgeous.

And yeah, B/W2's release is very exciting, a couple of people I know are getting into Pokemon again because of it too. The series just keeps pulling you back in, I noticed. Many people can't seem to stay bored for long. n_n

You seem like a great person, so I'm sure you'll get settled in quickly if you haven't already. Glad to see you've made some posts, too~! Keep at it, yes? |D We're a huge forum so there's always something new popping up, making it all the more fun to check back each day.

But yeah, it's great meeting you and I really hope you stick around here! I'd love to be one of your first friends as well, so do feel free to drop off a message if you'd like to talk or need help with anything at all here. o/

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
    Years

Like many people here, I've been a Pokemon fan since the beginning. The last few years I felt that I had lost interest in the series and traded all of my Gen IV and V games away. But with Black and White 2 coming out, I decided that I'm coming back to the series. Currently working through SoulSilver and Pearl. :3

Aside from that, I'd like to think that I'm a pretty laid back guy. My main hobbies are gaming, anime and music which I have a passion for. If ya wanna make a new friend, Scruffington is almost always down for it.

Anywho, that's all for now. Thanks for reading. Hope to meet some of you soon. :)
    Welcome to PC! I saw your name in a couple places in Other Chat and Discussion and was wondering who you were, and now I know. ^-^
    Anyway, I'm Cosmo. I've been here for a little while, not nearly as long as some of the other people here, but I still know my way around here pretty well. I'm really excited for BW2 as well, I just wish that I hadn't spoiled the whole game for myself though. >.> If you're interested in chatting about it, check out the BW2 board, and since you seem to like Pearl and SS I would check out DS Generation Gaming too. Hopefully we can chat more sometime via PM or VM, since you seem really nice. ^-^ Again, welcome to PC!
    ~Cosmo

Cid

Years

Late in welcoming, but welcome to the forums all the same, Scruffington! :D

It's amazing how people are still coming back to Pokémon after leaving for various lengths of time. It goes to show how much care Game Freak puts in the franchise. I like that you gave me that new perspective, since I always thought that the games were starting to feel like they might alienate old fans. But yeah, you know, I'm also a Pokémon fan since the first generation, so I'm really happy to see people like you come back. Oh, by the way, have fun SoulSilver and Pearl! You might find Fourth Generation Games (DS) apt if ever you wanted to discuss about them. Hope I'll see you there! And tell me when you beat each game, alright? ;D

Since you mentioned it, I do want to make a new friend! You seem really interesting, so I might just take your word for that, haha. For starters, Ace Attorney is an awesome franchise. And you can't have enough talk about games, anime and music.

I'm personally glad I stuck throughout your opening post, although I can't say I'm surprised with myself. I can read great intros like that anytime. Thanks for making that wonderful introduction, Scruffington. I hope to see you around the forums. Just go about it in your own way, and have a blast~

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
    Years
  • Hey there Scruffington :3! It's awesome to see old Pokemon fans coming back at this amazing series,where would this world be without it?Many people are excited over B/W2,I'm planning on getting Black2 soon n_n. You seem interested in that so maybe check out B/W2 section and since you have a strong love for the current games you can check out:4th Generation games and Black/White section too.

You can call me Rainbow ^^,I've been a fan since around Emerald and have moved on to play the spin-offs and Gen III-V.Nice meeting you Scruffington,make sure to check out the main rules and have fun here!

Back