• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
I'm sorry, but I'm not too fond of that image. The text doesn't appeal either.

5.5//10

Years
You know what, I've been looking at it for 5 minutes straight. Words can't describe how my mind exploded upon the sheer site of your signature.

I think you deserve a honest 10/10. This is just beautiful.

derozio

Years
I like what you did thar. Even though it is still under construction, that wobbufet image still sorta manages to appeal to me. Text is organized too. Good. :D

6.5//10

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2013
10/10

It's just... perfect. I can't say anything else except for how amazing your signature is!

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
4/10... O_O

The images aren't the best :( You could just use sprites and title tags...

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2013
3/10

The banner image isn't... the greatest. :/ I really don't understand that gray bar at the bottom.

derozio

Years
The organization is pretty well. Text matches and colors are sorta nice. Not a fan of that smudged banner, though. It looks kinda weird, tbh. But yeah, a nice one.

8//10

Perriechu

Years
Although its under construction 9/10 :D

I completed that challenge on that very game XD Plus Wobby is win <:

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
I like the idea that you change the pokémon everyday in pokédex order, it's set out very cool and dream world artwork. :3

8.5/10

Perriechu

Years
Idr my rating but something like 6/10 Images are not that good, text kinda ruins it, plus the first image is fugly >:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back