• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Let's Go] Pre orders

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2018
    Hi! I was wondering if you guys know when the preorders will ship (or when they normally ship when the release day is on Friday).
    I preordered mine from Best Buy (Canada) and have no idea if the games will come on time ????

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
    Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    If you pre order them you won't get them on the release date. Mine says I'll get them by the 23rd at the earliest.

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2018
    Well,when I check the status of my order it says:
    Item Status: Pre-Order
    Release Date: November 16, 2018

Free delivery arrives as early as Nov 16.

So I don't know if that means that it actually will come that day or not, did you order from here before?

Last edited:

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • It really depends on the store itself. Some places are good with preorders, others are not. Myself, I've always done pre-orders with pick-up in store, and had no issue with that.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Yeah, definitely depends on the store. Amazon has usually been good with my preorders and shipped them the night before, so they got to my house on the day of release. Can't say for sure though, since everyone's situation varies depending on store, location, stock, consumer demand, etc.

Last edited:
    Back