• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: New Users Chit-Chat - come say hi!

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2023
    Hey Chris! Don't worry at all about how your profile looks, the important thing here is that you're having fun in the community! What kind of ROM Hack are you going to try to make?

Hello! Thank you for the assurance!
    I'm split between sort of a Kanto revisit (original, I know) with Sinnoh lumped in and an entirely new region (not many ideas yet haha) as of now. Big ideas, but one can dream! :D
    Since the post, I've been learning some more about ROM hacking, mainly simple things like sprite editing and using tools like G3HS with a lot of trial and error.

Years
  • Hello! Thank you for the assurance!
    I'm split between sort of a Kanto revisit (original, I know) with Sinnoh lumped in and an entirely new region (not many ideas yet haha) as of now. Big ideas, but one can dream! :D
    Since the post, I've been learning some more about ROM hacking, mainly simple things like sprite editing and using tools like G3HS with a lot of trial and error.

Hello, Chris! I am newer than you, but I will still greet you!
    I hope the forums have been to your liking! I take it Blaziken is your favourite pokémon ?
    Good luck in learning about ROM hacking!

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2023
    Hello, Chris! I am newer than you, but I will still greet you!
    I hope the forums have been to your liking! I take it Blaziken is your favourite pokémon ?
    Good luck in learning about ROM hacking!

Hey there!
    I'm loving the forums so far! Yep, Blaziken is indeed my favorite!
    How about you? Are you liking using Pokecommunity?
    Thank you very much!

Years
  • Hey there!
    I'm loving the forums so far! Yep, Blaziken is indeed my favorite!
    How about you? Are you liking using Pokecommunity?
    Thank you very much!

Well you can easily guess who my second favourite pokémon is! ^^
    But my number one favourite, though, remains Charizard, since I have started playing Red, so many years ago!
    I sure enjoy being there! I met wonderful friends, shared lots of fun with them, ...
    Did you start with Generation 3 ?

Years
  • Hey I'm Nic! (25 she/her) I'm a huge Pokémon fan and just bought Pokémon Let's Go Eevee!

Welcome to the community! I am new here as well, but lots of nice people so far! Enjoy! I miss my copy. Although my next game will be Pokemon Violet. I am currently playing Pokemon Sword until then. ^u ^

Years
  • I just returned let's go eevee xD and got a refund (apparently nintendo will do that once for u) and just purchased Pokémon shield :) with the DLC

Years
  • Probably a team filled with all my favorite pokemon xD such as Espeon, Reuniclus, gardevoir, mew and maybe some other cute ones like wigglytuff or clefable :3 I'm more of an aesthetic collector than a hard-core battler but I do enjoy strong Pokémon as well, need to do more research on it to create a well balanced but cute team!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Probably a team filled with all my favorite pokemon xD such as Espeon, Reuniclus, gardevoir, mew and maybe some other cute ones like wigglytuff or clefable :3 I'm more of an aesthetic collector than a hard-core battler but I do enjoy strong Pokémon as well, need to do more research on it to create a well balanced but cute team!

ummm user wins "most adorable post in forever ◟(๑•͈ᴗ•͈)◞" award

y/y

Years
  • Also!!! There's sooooo many pokemon but low-key with every new gen I end up not liking most of the new Pokémon bc I think they get more and more.... strange looking lolol like I said I like cute pokemon and for example Saladit??? Scary.

Years
  • Hello, Kolor, and welcome to the forums!
    I guess you have already found the Fan Games section ? ^^
    Enjoy trying them!
    What is your favourite fan game at the moment ?

Also, that is a lovely flower picture you have here!
    Feel free to tell us more about yourself!

Back