• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: New Users Chit-Chat - come say hi!

ZilikSlider

Zilik Slider
Years
    • They/Them
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Great Pokémon indeed! Mine are Charizard (top favourite since Red), Typhlosion (Gold's starter), Gardevoir (but you may already have guessed that! ^^), Torterra, Serperior, Tyrantrum, Decidueye. I haven't played Sword and Shield but I would have picked Galarian Rapidash!

Those are nice pokemon ^^

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    i have too many so ill just go by generation, Ninetales, Typhlosion, Gardevoir, Weavile, Samurott, Goodra and Cinderace
    A delightful selection! Ninetales, Gardevoir, Weavile, and Goodra are some of my personal favorites too. n_n; Bet you'd never guess what my #1 favorite is though! :P

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2022
    instead of greeting i have a question. when you download a mod here and it says you can open this file with _______ will
    that said opener be safe when it asks to make changes to your pc

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    instead of greeting i have a question. when you download a mod here and it says you can open this file with _______ will
    I have no idea what you're talking about but I'm fairly certain that if you're downloading a fangame here you're not going to encounter anything malicious.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hi everyone, VintagePassion from Discord here! I finally joined the forum too!!!
    Well hi there! I don't think we've been acquainted yet! I admit I don't visit the discord server as much as I probably should.

Either way, I'm glad you decided to wander on over to our forum! If you ever have any questions feel free to ask! :)

Years
  • instead of greeting i have a question. when you download a mod here and it says you can open this file with _______ will

Well, I am still going to greet you! Hello and welcome to the forums, S1lverKing!

Hi everyone, VintagePassion from Discord here! I finally joined the forum too!!!

Hello VintagePassion, and welcome to the forums! We are happy to see you there!
    Who is your favourite pokémon ?
    Feel free to tell us more about yourself.

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2022
    Well, I am still going to greet you! Hello and welcome to the forums, S1lverKing!

Hello VintagePassion, and welcome to the forums! We are happy to see you there!
    Who is your favourite pokémon ?
    Feel free to tell us more about yourself.

Oh, my fav Pokemon is Blaziken (yes, I love Gen 3 so much), I've grown up with Emerald on my GBA and enjoyed it to death, although my very first Pokemon game was Pokemon Gold.
    Anyways my real name is Umberto, I'm 27 and I'm really glad to be part of this awesome community, I love everything about Pokemon, especially fan games made on Pokemon Essentials.
    Also, because I'm partially blind, I like the idea GameFreak had of identifying Pokemon, events, places and battles with unique cries, music and sounds!
    Anyways nice to meet you guys, I'll surely have fun here!!!

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2022
    Hi everyone, new joiner and new collector of the cards. Travel alot between UK and middle east with work.

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2022
    I'm level 23 I think I need friends 🥺 add me? I got way too many gift but not enough friends to send them to.

Years
  • Oh, my fav Pokemon is Blaziken (yes, I love Gen 3 so much), I've grown up with Emerald on my GBA and enjoyed it to death, although my very first Pokemon game was Pokemon Gold.
    Anyways my real name is Umberto, I'm 27 and I'm really glad to be part of this awesome community, I love everything about Pokemon, especially fan games made on Pokemon Essentials.
    Also, because I'm partially blind, I like the idea GameFreak had of identifying Pokemon, events, places and battles with unique cries, music and sounds!
    Anyways nice to meet you guys, I'll surely have fun here!!!

You are certainly right, that is neat! I look forward to share fun with you on the forums!

Hi everyone, new joiner and new collector of the cards. Travel alot between UK and middle east with work.

Hello After_Shock, and welcome to the forums! It's always great to see new members join! If you are into cards, I suggest you have a look at the Pokémon TCG section, where all cards collectors gather. What are your favourite cards ?

I'm level 23 I think I need friends 🥺 add me? I got way too many gift but not enough friends to send them to.

Hello Drputyitang! Welcome to the forums. Do you mean Pokémon Go ? If it is, you can check the Spinoff and Mobile Games' section!
    I don't own Pokémon Go myself, but on these forums, I am always up for new friends!
    How long have you been playing Pokémon ?

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Welcome! Do you have any specific kind/type/series of Pokémon cards you like to collect?
    Hi there! I have.. no idea what game you're talking about but I'll assume it's Pokémon Go? Regardless, you can most definitely find people to add for any friend list no matter the game around here. :)

Best of luck to you both and happy posting!

broken187erin

Selina
    Years
  • Hello, i'm a Pokemon Go Player from Austria,
    My Boyfriend and i had the Idea to make a Big Community Discord Server for all over the World with the English Lenguage, and another Big Server for People from Austria only.
    If you want to join our Community to maje Raids, send Gifts, go Hunt together or Traidings (Only Upper Austria for now) Add on Discord: xXDavidXx #9969 or yourprettiestexcuse #6024

Years
  • Hello, i'm a Pokemon Go Player from Austria,
    My Boyfriend and i had the Idea to make a Big Community Discord Server for all over the World with the English Lenguage, and another Big Server for People from Austria only.
    If you want to join our Community to maje Raids, send Gifts, go Hunt together or Traidings (Only Upper Austria for now) Add on Discord: xXDavidXx #9969 or yourprettiestexcuse #6024

Hello, Broken187erin, and welcome to the forums! You can create a server on Discord if you want, but I suggest you have a look at PokéCommunity's own Discord server, where a lot of Pokémon Go players already gather! What is your favourite pokémon ?

hi!!!! is anyone here? this is the first forum i have ever joined!!!

Hello, Noah the cool person, and welcome to the forums! I am pretty sure there are people - and pokémon - here! ^^
    I hope you will find everything you look for on these forums, and more! How long have you been a fan of Pokémon ?
    Feel free to tell us more about yourself!

Last edited:
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Aug 18, 2022
    Hello, i'm a Pokemon Go Player from Austria,

hi i dont have discord sadly! but we could be freinds on the forums, if sending freind requests is a think ill send one! cya soon!!!!!

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Hi i am new and i can say that pokemon white is best but do you know any pokemon rom hack i should never try out?

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2023
    Hello ^.^
    Good luck with your Rom hacking aspirations =3

Do you have any favorite Pokemon games or Rom hacks? =)

Hey again, guys! It's been a while.
    I've heard Unbound is amazing but I haven't got around to playing it yet. That means my favorite ROM hack for now is Pokemon Gaia.

Back