• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: New Users Chit-Chat - come say hi!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
New Members Chit-Chat
come say hi to new and old users!

This thread is simple - you can chit-chat about anything you like with fellow PC users! There are a few more specific uses for it, too:

Announce if you're taking a break from the community for a while. Maybe you're on vacation, or just need some time away. (Don't air personal drama though)

Announce if you've returned from a short break! If you've been gone for more than 30 days, you can even make a new Intro thread though :D

Have you changed your forum username? Here you can let the rest of the users know, so they recognize you!

New users can of course make their first posts in this thread if they want! (but we encourage introducing yourself properly in a thread of your own)

Ask away if there is anything about using the forums that you don't understand yet! We'll try to help or redirect you :)

That's it, really. Have fun and post away!

text by Last Thursday, css by Flowerchild

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
aren't I technically first... well second is fine too. hi!

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
Years
Time to say hi before the whole first page of this thread is riki and dakota talking with each other >:)

Anyways, hello there

Years
Spoiler:

Hello people :wavereep:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Aw this is a nice idea. I love the photo
Daks found it, if you mean the one in the first post! So cute c:

I'm super sleepy zzz but I have so much to do today, gotta get up v:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Yes both, some official and some fan made games and I just want to learn to make one also.
i bet you can learn a lot by searching youtube for tutorials on how to do ROM Hacking or how to use the Essentials tool

Back