• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
yea i haven't :-/ ahhh did i miss something ? could it b cuz of any glitch cuz i had found one....around the time i go in the leon castle with the princess when she enters the first door ,left of the kings throne i mistakenly talked to the adjacent wall to that door n a invicible princess starting talking to me whom i battled n she gave me the 8th symbol xD it was creepy xD haha but yea that n also i havent gotten giratina yet !

that...might have triggered the glitch... o,o
PM me your saved file (.sav file, not the .sgm file) and I'll try and fix it so you can continue.

also, thank you for this bug report. I shall fix it on the release.

Years
  • Seen Jul 6, 2015
Oh, I'm quite aware of them. I am just too damn lazy to fix them, is all. :3

Yeah, going back and forth in one far-away place to another far-away place, I was inspired by the Digimon World 3 PS1 game, where we are actually required to go back and forth to VERY FAR places REPEATEDLY. So there. :p

I got that figured out i think, but how do you attach files since i did not see a option for that...-3-

Years
wow, dunno why did that happen, but the patching process magically worked with the v16 version! now i can finally play :D

btw dunno if its normal, but after the checkup, there is this: "the copy of the hack may not be legimitate" and some relevant text below.

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
btw dunno if its normal, but after the checkup, there is this: "the copy of the hack may not be legimitate" and some relevant text below.

Don't worry about that.
But if you really want to know, then check this thread.

I got that figured out i think, but how do you attach files since i did not see a option for that...-3-

Spoiler:

And work on Pokemon Skyline while you're at it. ^_^

SkyLine's dead. Nothing much I can do about that.
I lost the "spark" to continue making progress on it after a month of failure to recover the ROM when my hard drive died. :\

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Im stuck I chose to be good and when I got to the Hevah League There is no one there wat do I do?

Have you talked to the shaman in Rintah Town?
Have you defeated Kronz in Lustersand Town?
Have you defeated Beatrice in Guardia Town?

Here they are! The GBA and the SAV files should be here but if not then let me know!

Thanks for the help!!!!!

I apologize. My weekend unexpectedly made me busy.
I'll try and fix it later when I get home.

Years
  • Seen Jul 6, 2015
Have you talked to the shaman in Rintah Town?
Have you defeated Kronz in Lustersand Town?
Have you defeated Beatrice in Guardia Town?

I apologize. My weekend unexpectedly made me busy.
I'll try and fix it later when I get home.

It's all good! I'm playing Snakewood right now so there's no rush! C:

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
It's all good! I'm playing Snakewood right now so there's no rush! C:

I've tried different ROMs and different computers and different emulators and trying to adjust the settings.
I can't seem to load your saved file with any attempts I try. =/

Unfortunately, yeah, your saved file's dead for unknown reason. :x

Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2013
First of all this is the most intense pokemon game I have ever played. Good job. Even after I cheated with the master ball code so I could catch Zah you still found a way to make it difficult with the end of time event. So is there any way to catch the legendary birds? And how do I get to the islands under Gento? Togen Island or whatever.

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
First of all this is the most intense pokemon game I have ever played. Good job. Even after I cheated with the master ball code so I could catch Zah you still found a way to make it difficult with the end of time event. So is there any way to catch the legendary birds? And how do I get to the islands under Gento? Togen Island or whatever.

This post might help you. :3

How do I pick a game play mode like good, bad, or normal. Because I have not had the option to choose.

There will be an event where after you have gained 5 badges, an evil group will take them away.
After you reclaimed your five badges, and defeated the Dark Organization in Rintah Town, you can then choose which mode of the game you'd like to take.
Talk to the pink/yellow/flesh/whatevercoloritis pyramid-rock-thing in game to guide you.

Hacker Bisharp

Bug reporter
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 28, 2019
I've tried all roms for ruby but none worked. Can you tell me what is the exactly rom base for this hack?

Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2021
I've tried all roms for ruby but none worked. Can you tell me what is the exactly rom base for this hack?

Rename it to "Pokemon Ruby." That worked for me. >_>

This is a really fun game. I just finished the main story a little while ago. I was looking at the walkthrough, and I followed what it said, but when I talked to Angeallen, he wouldn't fight me?
If it matters, after Angeallen wouldn't fight me, I went and got Devihel.

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
This is a really fun game. I just finished the main story a little while ago. I was looking at the walkthrough, and I followed what it said, but when I talked to Angeallen, he wouldn't fight me?
If it matters, after Angeallen wouldn't fight me, I went and got Devihel.

Angeallen won't battle you though. After you fought Devihel, talk to Angeallen and he'll just join your party without prompting into a battle.

The exact ROM base of this hack is...Ruby... :\

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2016
Since trainers will reward the player with less money, I wonder if Amulet Coin is available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back