• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Clandestine Beta v1.5.5 - The Halloween Update

Years
  • Age 34
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
I just downloaded the game and started to play it and an error popped up after the music started to play after you tell the game your name

the error window that pops up says

---------------------------
Pokemon Clandestine
Script 'BitmapCache' line 394: RuntimeError occurred.

Failed to load the bitmap located at: Graphics/Pictures/footset

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 22, 2022
I just downloaded the game and started to play it and an error popped up after the music started to play after you tell the game your name

the error window that pops up says

Pokemon Clandestine
Script 'BitmapCache' line 394: RuntimeError occurred.

Failed to load the bitmap located at: Graphics/Pictures/footset

Weird, did you move the graphics folder into the main games folder? The error is pretty simple, you're missing the "footset" picture in your graphics/pictures folder. Not sure why you don't have it as it's in the graphics folder, but you can download it here, save it in the pictures folder inside the graphics as "footset"

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Feb 13, 2018
Honestly, I think this has the potential to be one of the best fan games out there even rivaling Reborn and Insurgence.
The only that I would suggest is the items that we get early on would be quite too OP if someone got a Pokemon that boosts the ability. (Like guts etc)
Overall this game is really amazing!
Keep up the great work Juice!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 4, 2017
So, when I first started the game. I really enjoyed the plot ideas, and how the intro was relatively short. Not a normal thing to not be able to pick your starter, but knowing they will be available later on in the game, I still went ahead and tried it. To be honest, the game wasn't quite as hard before the last few updates, when some others said the game was too easy. But I thought that it was well put together, the levels still felt challenging even though it wasn't terribly difficult. But it's supposed to be a kids game. I've been grinding and rage quitting a couple times lately because it seems the type attribute system doesn't have an effect anymore. Just send out your strongest pokemon, use the strongest moves you have, and hope you win and get enough xp to keep playing and competing without grinding. I guess I'm one of those people where I want to grind because I want too, not because I have too. Maybe I've spent 2 days looking for that bulbasaur, and If I level too high and don't have scyther I can't catch it because now my poke and too OP for it. I don't want to be perfect about how to win a battle, I just want water gun to do a decent amount of damage against a rock/ground type, whether I'm a couple levels back or not. I miss that. Seems less fun and a lot more work. HOWEVER, the towns are really well built I think, you can for sure see the potential in the game. Whether the difficulty stays, or dims back down to normal, I'll probably keep playing because I like it that much. Also, Juice is a really cool guy. Communicates well and takes criticism seriously and tries hard to put this all together. The Halloween mystery gift was freaking cool, and I'm so excited for the Holiday update coming in the next month. Basically, its a great game so far, especially if you like the nostalgia of it. But it IS difficult. It's not a beginner game to start on. If you want that, go back to the emulators.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 12, 2021
awesome job on this game i love it. keep up the great work cant wait until the next update. hoping you could put in a fire stone so i can evolve my growlithe ;)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 3, 2018
So I downloaded mega on my phone to download this game and it downloaded to mega and did the whole import thing but when I open my emulator it doesn't find the ROM and if I go into my files through the emulator manually it says error loading ROM. Is there any other way I could download it? Or a specific emulator I have to use?? Please HELP?!!! This game looks awesome from what I could see off the screenshots and I'd like to judge it for myself.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 10, 2017
Weird, did you move the graphics folder into the main games folder? The error is pretty simple, you're missing the "footset" picture in your graphics/pictures folder. Not sure why you don't have it as it's in the graphics folder, but you can download it here, save it in the pictures folder inside the graphics as "footset"

Okay so I just downloaded the halloween version of this game and it's also showing missing footset error!
I downloaded footset from the link and put it inside the pictures folder but it's still showing the error

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 22, 2022
So I downloaded mega on my phone to download this game and it downloaded to mega and did the whole import thing but when I open my emulator it doesn't find the ROM and if I go into my files through the emulator manually it says error loading ROM. Is there any other way I could download it? Or a specific emulator I have to use?? Please HELP?!!! This game looks awesome from what I could see off the screenshots and I'd like to judge it for myself.

It's not a rom hack, it is a fan game so it is an .exe, thus it can't be played on your phone. :(

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 22, 2022
Okay so I just downloaded the halloween version of this game and it's also showing missing footset error!
I downloaded footset from the link and put it inside the pictures folder but it's still showing the error

Can you join the discord by chance? Would be easier to help you there as you could send screenshots and everything to what your folder looks like. I'll try to help here, though.

Did you do this when you downloaded and extracted the game?
SOa5xM5.gif

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 22, 2022
awesome job on this game i love it. keep up the great work cant wait until the next update. hoping you could put in a fire stone so i can evolve my growlithe ;)

Glad to hear you are enjoying it! And, there is a fire stone actually! It's a hidden item. I had the Poketch script where you could see hidden items, but the script was causing my game to crash for some reason, so I gave the item finder and recently discovered that it doesn't work. :( So, I'll give you a hint to it's location!

MtGQsNR.png

Good luck! :)

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 10, 2017
Can you join the discord by chance? Would be easier to help you there as you could send screenshots and everything to what your folder looks like. I'll try to help here, though.

Did you do this when you downloaded and extracted the game?
SOa5xM5.gif

Yeah I got a discord but it's 11pm here and I have school tommorow so can we take care of it tommorow? I'll be able to stay up late if it's okay
Discord:
Username: Zero
Tag: #3206
Sorry for bothering...

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 10, 2017
Not a bother, I'm sorry it's not working! We'll try to figure out the issue tomorrow :)

It's working!
I played a bit and finnally did it
Tho weirdly also I ended up having two files named footset in one folder (I dunno if it makes sense)
Welp now I'm going to have some fun playing game! Sorry for wasting time again, keep up the great work too!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 22, 2022
It's working!
I played a bit and finnally did it
Tho weirdly also I ended up having two files named footset in one folder (I dunno if it makes sense)
Welp now I'm going to have some fun playing game! Sorry for wasting time again, keep up the great work too!

Strange, well I'm glad you fixed it!

ASDBUDDY

The Derp
Years
clanD huh looks dumb!
who would add such an amazing player sprite? a custom sneasel and weavile sprite please!
cute gym leaders? come on! and that amazing badge animation and funny dialogue?!
yeah every fangame has those! what does clanD have uh? shadow pokemon ? hmmpf

xD
GG bruh

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
I forgot to check on this for a while, I hope I'm not late for the halloween event

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
I think this is an issue, theres a full trash can I cant loot thats next to the pokemon center in Plateu village. I think there was another I couldnt loot either cant remember. Shouldnt you be able to find loot in every full trash can?

Back