• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Clandestine Beta v1.5.5 - The Halloween Update

Years
I really like this game since it have shadow pokemon and I like when you add fairy type pokemon in it.
How long it's the current beta? and when do you think you would realishe this game?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 13, 2019
After planning the entire fight I managed to defeat Shadow Magmortar.
Problem is that it prevents the game from continuing since the shadow admin stays on the same spot until you move up/re-enter the room which triggers the entire event from the beginning but with the admin in the same spot which prevents him from actually reaching me since he'll keep running into the wall.
Will the next update have an ending for that event that actually allows you to defeat him without this happening?

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
When launching your game, all it does is show either a blank black or white screen. However, the sound works just fine. How do I make the actual graphics show up?

Edit: found out what I did wrong. I needed to cutpaste the contents of the extracted folder to the root folder of the game.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 22, 2022
I really like this game since it have shadow pokemon and I like when you add fairy type pokemon in it.
How long it's the current beta? and when do you think you would realishe this game?

Glad you like it, currently the beta goes up to the third gym and has quite a few hours of gameplay. The game has been put on hold since I'm working on a newer game that doesn't have a thread yet called "Pokemon Umbra"

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 22, 2022
After planning the entire fight I managed to defeat Shadow Magmortar.
Problem is that it prevents the game from continuing since the shadow admin stays on the same spot until you move up/re-enter the room which triggers the entire event from the beginning but with the admin in the same spot which prevents him from actually reaching me since he'll keep running into the wall.
Will the next update have an ending for that event that actually allows you to defeat him without this happening?

I guess I could do that, but it'll be a while till the next update.

When launching your game, all it does is show either a blank black or white screen. However, the sound works just fine. How do I make the actual graphics show up?

Edit: found out what I did wrong. I needed to cutpaste the contents of the extracted folder to the root folder of the game.

I know this is late, but https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBNMDa1N98Q

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Um something went wrong with my game. I got the script hanging error (which happens often as i'm on an old computer) but when the game loaded I now have no pokemon, pokedex, or even a trainer card and I am in Erkwood town. What happened?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 22, 2022
Um something went wrong with my game. I got the script hanging error (which happens often as i'm on an old computer) but when the game loaded I now have no pokemon, pokedex, or even a trainer card and I am in Erkwood town. What happened?

To be honest, I have no idea.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 8, 2023
The download is gone from Mega. If there's a new link I'd like to try this game out. The graphics look very nice :)

Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
are you still working on this game??

the last progress report was in 10/31/17

so any updates??

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
Download link to MEGA shows the file as no longer being there... Any alternative downloads?

Back