• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Clandestine Beta v1.5.5 - The Halloween Update

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 22, 2022
I think this is an issue, theres a full trash can I cant loot thats next to the pokemon center in Plateu village. I think there was another I couldnt loot either cant remember. Shouldnt you be able to find loot in every full trash can?

You're right, I forgot to add items into full trashcans. Will be fixed when I do another big update in a few months. :)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 7, 2019
Hey, I just recently started playing this game and while hunting for Bulbasaur, I found and caught a Scyther. I really love Scizor, but i'm not much of a fan of Scyther so i was wondering:
Does it evolve by metal coat + level up or just level up? And if it's metal coat and level up, when is the earliest point a metal coat will be available, or if it's just level up what level does it evolve? Thanks for making this (so far) awesome game.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 1, 2018
ive just start playing the game and ive heard there was supossed to be a mystery gift pokemon. is that pokemon not obtainable anymore?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 22, 2022
Hey, I just recently started playing this game and while hunting for Bulbasaur, I found and caught a Scyther. I really love Scizor, but i'm not much of a fan of Scyther so i was wondering:
Does it evolve by metal coat + level up or just level up? And if it's metal coat and level up, when is the earliest point a metal coat will be available, or if it's just level up what level does it evolve? Thanks for making this (so far) awesome game.

It'll need to be holding a metal coat while using a link stone on it! Neither are available in the current version, though. Next update for sure. :)

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 22, 2022
ive just start playing the game and ive heard there was supossed to be a mystery gift pokemon. is that pokemon not obtainable anymore?

Since it was a halloween mystery gift, the mystery gift closed a few days ago. Sorry about that. :(

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 12, 2021
grovlye doesn't learn any level up moves, i have a level 40 sceptile that still has the same moves that i that i originally caught it with please help =c

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 22, 2022
grovlye doesn't learn any level up moves, i have a level 40 sceptile that still has the same moves that i that i originally caught it with please help =c

oh darn, I'll fix that on the next update. thanks for pointing that out! sceptile doesn't either :(

Last edited:

mrtienduc1999

Banned
Years
i'm from pokemoner.com. i see your comment on pokemoner! i said "Hi there, I appreciate you trying to help get the game noticed by uploading it to your own site but I do not appreciate that you did this WITHOUT asking me nor having my permission. ALSO I do not appreciate that you are attempting to make money off the game by using adfly with the download link, I'm sorry but I am requesting you to take this down and instead linking people to the PokeCommunity thread or the RelicCastle thread. Thank you.
-The Creator, buttjuice."
But you can check "Source: Click here!" in pokemoner. Click here will move user to pokecommunity topic! and why i use adfly, in many cases, you will be taken to adfly site - shorten link - we use this to pay for server fees and protects from Attacks - DDOS.
Thank you for reading! and you can check i put a promote link to your topic. i hope pokemoner can provide your game! thank you!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 22, 2022
i'm from pokemoner.com. i see your comment on pokemoner! i said "Hi there, I appreciate you trying to help get the game noticed by uploading it to your own site but I do not appreciate that you did this WITHOUT asking me nor having my permission. ALSO I do not appreciate that you are attempting to make money off the game by using adfly with the download link, I'm sorry but I am requesting you to take this down and instead linking people to the PokeCommunity thread or the RelicCastle thread. Thank you.
-The Creator, buttjuice."
But you can check "Source: Click here!" in pokemoner. Click here will move user to pokecommunity topic! and why i use adfly, in many cases, you will be taken to adfly site - shorten link - we use this to pay for server fees and protects from Attacks - DDOS.
Thank you for reading! and you can check i put a promote link to your topic. i hope pokemoner can provide your game! thank you!

Thank you for responding, but I still would have liked if you asked for my permission to post it your website. It states in the title screen that I only want people to download it here, or reliccastle and I want it to stay that way beause I want to have no issues with Nintendo, this is also why i don't use adfly for my own download link, or accept donations. I really do appreciate the free promotion, and I really like that you guys posted a video, and even posted it on all of your social media platforms, but I dont like that it was posted on your website with separate downloads, and woudnrather you use adfly on the link that redirects people to this thread instead of making your separate download.

mrtienduc1999

Banned
Years
Thank you for responding, but I still would have liked if you asked for my permission to post it your website. It states in the title screen that I only want people to download it here, or reliccastle and I want it to stay that way beause I want to have no issues with Nintendo, this is also why i don't use adfly for my own download link, or accept donations. I really do appreciate the free promotion, and I really like that you guys posted a video, and even posted it on all of your social media platforms, but I dont like that it was posted on your website with separate downloads, and woudnrather you use adfly on the link that redirects people to this thread instead of making your separate download.
Don't Worry about adfly problems! Pokemoner is different from other sites, we always offer 2 types of downloads, there are ads and no ads! Download with advertisement, it similar we use this to pay for server fees and protects from Attacks Network for pokemoner and it's legal! it is not related about N taken down your game! So Don't Worry!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 12, 2021
so does that mean i have to catch or breed another treecko inorder to get the moves i want on it?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 22, 2022
so does that mean i have to catch or breed another treecko inorder to get the moves i want on it?

For some reason the gen 6 project's PBS doesn't have the moves set for the treecko line, and probably a few other pokemon I'll have to check. All they have for treecko is:
Spoiler:

So, you could catch a treecko or breed for your treecko and level it up, or wait until the next update and I believe the move relearner should allow you to relearn some moves when I put them in.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Dec 16, 2017
Feint Attack and Night slash look exactly the same. Venusaurs razor leaf also looks weird,like tackle attack XD also druddigons dragon claw (green claw would look more awesome just like in anime xD) sorry to say that:) .......and you forgot to put a PC in day care house. I had to walk all the way back to Ginger Town. But so far I really enjoyed the game. Waiting for the next update :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 22, 2022
Feint Attack and Night slash look exactly the same. Venusaurs razor leaf also looks weird,like tackle attack XD also druddigons dragon claw (green claw would look more awesome just like in anime xD) sorry to say that:) .......and you forgot to put a PC in day care house. I had to walk all the way back to Ginger Town. But so far I really enjoyed the game. Waiting for the next update :)

All the animations are EBS's vanilla animations and unfortunately im not good with graphics so i havent edited them. Next update will be a big one, and will take me a little while though. :)

shadowmoon522

Master of Darkness & Light
Years
  • Age 33
  • PA
  • Seen Apr 28, 2024
well, this game looks interesting. guess i'll play start playing at it when i get home (these library pcs don't let RPG maker made games like pkmn zeta, pkmn insurgence & pkmn reborn work so i doubt it would work on one of them)

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Dec 16, 2017
which pokemon can we catch on Route 6? you forgot that in the pokemon encounter list btw :D

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 22, 2022
which pokemon can we catch on Route 6? you forgot that in the pokemon encounter list btw :D

My apologies for that. 30% Shroomish, 20% Psyduck, 19% Swadloon, 10% Skiploom, 10% Azumarill, 5% Quagsire, 4% Deerling, 1% Nuzleaf, 1% Lombre

NatC

Wannabe the very best
Years
A few general comments that I have when playing this game.

I really like the idea of you getting to choose how to reply in several situations - allows for yourself to determine how things go and how things are played out. However, a few 'bugs' here and there are really deterring the gameplay imo. For one, I can understand if your psychic teleporter was disabled for the initial part since you were made to fight your way back to your house, but it was disabled for the rest of the demo after that (given, I haven't actually completed it yet, but yeah). Also, this isn't really a bug per se, but sometimes, your level jumps were a bit too much to handle HAHA. I remember when I was continually getting frustrated because I had to run back to the pokemon center after every 1-2 battles because they would just be so frustrating. Same thing goes for gym battles - not being able to go back to the pokemon center might seem like a unique aspect of the game, but consider that at the start, you don't exactly have a lot of cash on hand, and potions and revives ain't cheap at the start either.

All in all tho, I really like the way this is going. I hope to see more and more as you keep working on the game!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 13, 2019
I think I've found a bug, while those team shadow grunts are in mt frost, there are absolutely no pokemon encounters.

Back