• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 31, 2022
Well, it started when I started Sapphire and got a shiny Mudkip. Then I realized I never collected a Johto starter from Birch in Emerald. I chose Totodile and it was shiny. The other 4 I bred for and got within 2 days.

Jenvy

Gardevoir is the Disco Queen
Years
  • Age 32
  • US
  • Seen Dec 1, 2010
Wow, Missingno. Now offense, but I am starting to dislike you *copies meleemaster's glare" But, what can I say, I GOT A SHINY FEEBAS! ^.^ ^.^
lol.
anyway, moneyboi? I'm assuming your in middle school band? Well, if you think that it is hard from 7 to 9, wait until highschool marching season band camp. I just got back, JUST NOW! grrrrrr a full day of pure marching, laps, pushups, etc in 95 degree weather. i'd rather get a preview of hell. T.T
i'm a redhead, so you can only imagine my sunburns. also, when i sat in the car, my cooler dumped on me. freezing cold water all up in my burning hot underwear (i didn't mean that in a gross way)
ANYWAY, on a more positive note, good luck on all of your hunting, congrats on all of you catches, and sorry about the reality check.

DARKDESTINY

alone_in_the_dark
Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2014
there is no person with "that amount of luck" without something triggering it...
that said,i think MM either lies,cheats or uses some sort of amulet to "attract luck"...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 1, 2007
joining the club

hi,i have only gotten a shiny hoot hoot in silver,but i want to get out there and hunt again,so can i please join the SHC?

DARKDESTINY

alone_in_the_dark
Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2014
metagross1312 said:
hi,i have only gotten a shiny hoot hoot in silver,but i want to get out there and hunt again,so can i please join the SHC?
love your sig...did you get from familyguy?
I'm not a freaking co-owner or anything of the source...but i'll dare to say you're in since the only requirement is the will to look for shinies,which you happen to have...
LG:gave up on sombre-bleu unown...now i'm just leveling up my shinies:D

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
metagross1312 said:
Yes you may join the club, but just you know shinys caught in Gold/Silver/Crystal don't count in our shiny Dex.

I've hatched over 60 Misdrevious and no shiny, 1 male with a 31 IV in HP and 2 females with 31 IV in DEF.

Last edited:

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
I find it easy to get the first IV of 31... it's hatching something with many 31's that get's me.
Still hatching for our double battles when D/P come out, we shall pwn the noobs by the way, and hopping for the shiny huh?

Nell

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 2, 2009
Uhhh.. Though intimidated by rules.... may i join? I have shiny salamence and typhlosion (I am a freak of those two pokemon) and a shiny rayquaza (WHY BLACK??!!)

Exokriz

Delete.
Years
YEAH I CAUGHT A SHINY LUCARIO!!! LOL XD (they better not make shiny Lucario look dumb in d/p)

Shiny Hunt:
FireRed: Anything
LeafGreen: Anything
Emerald: Anything

I'm going to start a Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise team on FireRed and probably make them breed and get shiny versions :)

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 31, 2022
Well, I'm trying to decide what shiny I should hunt for next. Maybe Cradily to complete the set of shiny fossils?

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Hurry up and try to get a shiny Latios! Latios or Latias! And I mean the hard way!!!

If u can't do that, then try getting the shiny Ray, Groudon, and Kyogre on Emerald, and in FR/LG, try getting shiny Moltres, Zapdos, and Articuno.

If you don't want to soft reset, then I suggest Ponyta.

Years
Zomg! Tornado! In Ottawa, of all places. D: I'll make this quick because of the T-storm and everything:

No progress on the Treecko hunt.

Missingno. Master: I know you're a legend and all, but that doesn't exempt you from the rule: Could you please explain where/how you found each of these shinies and, if possible, provide some support for you having them legitimately? (You've said in the past that you don't have a camera, but I have to ask.) Then you'll be a full member. This is a rule for everyone joining with lots of shinies.

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
Yeah... I reassure myself and demand picture proof of Pokemon (like the ones I provided) before I believe anyone.

I haven't SR'd in 2 days. I'm going to get back at it. But I'm reconsidering my target Pokemon again. After playing Colosseum's Battle Now, Kecleon sucks. :| So does Cacturne, although cool. It has high Attack, Sp. Attack... but sucky speed. The rest is low. It wouldn't last long, and if you haven't noticed, I plan on actually using my shinies. And the fact that my two fall to Ground moves is a bummer and I want my 3rd shiny to counter that.

I would like 5 shinies in all, hopefully diverse in type. My 6th Pokemon would be my normal Dragonite. I never leave home without her.

I think I'm going to still stick with Water types for now. Gyarados would be good, but special offense isn't great. So even though Earthquake would be ineffective, countering the Pokemon using it might not be great, especially if it's coming from a Ground Pokemon (most likely.)

For Water Pokemon, I would like either Mantine, Staryu/Starmie (although I prefer shiny Staryu, but certainly Shiny Starmie on Colosseum), Kingler, or a few others. Or my mentioned Horsea.
*sigh*
Too many choices. Too many possibilities. So little time. So MUCH TIME LOOKING AND I ONLY HAVE TWO ______ SHINIES!!!

;.;

But that might change. I hope so...

-Deliberately Desperate Dude

EDIT: Also, how would I go by gettin' one of them little cards made? I know there's a thread to do that, I just don't know where. I tried it once a while back and my access was denied. Dunno if I logged in or not during that. (I think I did but I'm not sure)

Last edited:
Years
New members may find the SHC Request Thread HERE!!!

11648 Treeckos seen. I think I'll give it another psychotic Midnight Hunt. I'll try to hit 12800 before the morning.

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
Years
Well, I've decided to take a bit of a break from Shiny Hunting for Groudon on Emerald 2. Istead I'm going to work one getting over 200 Pokemon so I can do some Start-Overs for a Jhoto Starter, most like Totodile. Also my most recent Shines are now fully evoulved into Sceptile and Ampharos and they have both been transported to Emerald 1 with my other Shinies. I've also officially given up Hunting for Shiny Houndour in the Safari Zone and am going to try Breeding for it instead for a while. Still nothing with Shiny Jirachi... I've now started my Sapphire over 250 times hoping for it to show up. I thought I saw a Shiny one for a second, but it turns out I was just hallusinatung again. LOL I think my recent string of Shiny luck has officially run out... So I'll just have to keep trying until it comes back! XD

Emerald 1 :: Houndour{Breeding}
Emerald 2 :: Totodile{As soon as I get 200+ Pokemon}
Fire Red :: Chramender{Re-Starting}
Leaf Green :: Articuno{Re-Starting}
Ruby :: Zangoose{Hunting in Wild.}
Sapphire :: Jirachi{Starting Over}

Back