• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Are Real

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    The fact that a pretend cult was set up a few weeks ago claiming that they believed Pokèmon were real sort of takes away the funny side of this thread. Not that it was funny at all.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
  • I think you hit the sauce a little to hard. Pokemon is fiction. It would be cool if they did exist but they don't.

Plus I think dragons have already been bashed in another thread that was locked already.

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    To the non-believers:

So Pokes don't exist in the real world huh?

Well then explain this:

00000000000000000135311xdfcwvi0.jpg

Yep its a real Cubone! ;)

In addition I have a pic of a real Dragonair and a real Rapidash...

Starway

Artist and Gamer
    Years
  • To the non-believers:

So Pokes don't exist in the real world huh?

Well then explain this:

Yep its a real Cubone! ;)

In addition I have a pic of a real Dragonair and a real Rapidash...

hmm it may be possible but i odnt think it would be great for them to omce alive also can u show u the pic of dragonair also rapidash?

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    hmm it may be possible but i odnt think it would be great for them to omce alive also can u show u the pic of dragonair also rapidash?

Sure!

00000000000000135515xegcwgb3.jpg

Hmm I tried to find the pic of the Dragonair but I can't find it anymore, oh well...

Starway

Artist and Gamer
    Years
  • Sure!

00000000000000135515xegcwgb3.jpg

Hmm I tried to find the pic of the Dragonair but I can't find it anymore, oh well...

ive seen those pics before thouhg ive seen better pics of rapidash o well bput dragonair
    though it would be weird to se them like that in out world

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    I have a pic of Torkoal:

135487kpRO_w.jpg

I don't know why some people just don't accept the truth! ;)

Last edited:

Starway

Artist and Gamer
    Years
  • I have a pic of Beedrill:

171691QWyu_w.jpg

Oh and I finally found Dragonair!

135596INpm_w.jpg

I don't know why some people just don't accept the truth! ;)
    i dont see the pics

Geodude says hi.[/QUOTE]
    really weird pic

ok so pokemon might be real but thos emight just people editing off stuff u know

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    i dont see the pics
    really weird pic

ok so pokemon might be real but thos emight just people editing off stuff u know

People editing stuff? No such thing! Such a thing would be blasphemy! Also lemme fix the links.

EDIT: Darn somthing hates me

Last edited:

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Wow so i can say that house-elves from harry potter exist as long as i specify they're in an alternate dimension?
    As its already been said, someone made them up. Unless they have magic ink or the ability to create life (AKA are god, also debatable on whether he exists), this isnt even slightly justifiable.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • Yes, because you can clearly tell the difference when Pidgey uses wing attack and when a normal bird flies into the trees to land. >:

Those pictures were all from the same website. Unless you actually saw it, there's no proof they're real.

Really, people, ever heard of image editing?

In response to all the pictures that have been posted:

1. Ivysaur isn't a frog.
    2. They can easily paint an animal.
    3. Cloyster is a black pearl with a shell that opens and closes, not a white ball with a face drawn on it.
    4. If you look closely, the skull is out of proportion to the animal's head.
    5. Those really don't look like real fire. :/

And by the way, I've paid a visit to worth1000.com, the website that had been included in every one of the pictures that had been posted. Worth1000.com is an image editing website.

Last edited:

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    Really, people, ever heard of image editing?

Yes, I have. Probably everyone on the Internet has heard of it. Nevertheless editing things to make them look like real Pokemon when they are not would be pure blasphemy! A flaming horse would stick out like a sore thumb now, so whatever genious caught it on film was lucky! ;)

And stop spoiling our fun clade by feeding us "lies"...

And I am aware that site is a gathering ground for Photoshoppers.

Back