• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Jupiter Version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 25, 2012
Fallobar City

I got the third badge and am trying to get to the next city for the badge. How do i get there because the usual way through the cave seems to be a dead end because of the map block. Please help, I love this game

Years
I've only really noticed this hack- well, not so much notice as remember, haha. And wow, I'm impressed! I've only played a bit of the Golden Sun series, but it's certainly a unique one, and to bring it together with Pokemon has proven to be a great idea. I've played a bit of the alpha, and while there are a few things that irk me, such as blankish mapping, a few tile errors (and some of the tiles themselves, to be honest). But otherwise, this is a very solid idea you have here. I especially love the smaller edits you've made- they've really contributed to making the hack unique. For example, the animated sprites, the new music, and ESPECIALLY the fact that you even changed the sound made when you select something. I'm probably going to be PMing you sometime asking you how you did that, haha :P
Great work so far, keep it up!

EmilieAutumn

Gothic, Music, Romantic & more
Years
Oh my goth queen of heaven!!!! I'm playing this hack now, and it's sooooooooo amazing, the grafics, the sprites, everything on this game!!! I'm loving. Congratulations for you guys, this game is very awesome!!! ^_^

Years
  • Seen Aug 23, 2012
I remember this hack! I played it a few years back. Best hack I've ever played, nice job.

Years
Would anyone mind helping me getting this to work? I've done all that i could possibley think of :/

Well... did you read the stickies? This thread would certainly have helped:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=73966

If you DID try all that and it still didn't work, all you can do is download some ROMs from different sites and see if any of them work.

Unfortunately, you've posted in a thread that hadn't been posted in for over 30 days, which is against the rules. Please be sure to read the stickies of a forum, and to not post in month-old threads.

Corvidae, if you'd like this thread reopened so you can post an update or something, just contact either DrFuji or myself through VM/PM. In the meantime, this thread is closed.
Closed~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back