• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Jupiter Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    My rom is nothing wrong. I do follow what kind rom to use and rom is AXVE Pokemon Ruby (E). How come my rom is wrong?

Edit: Also I don't know where he get that rom from website. Maybe in dgemu.com or dopesrom.com. I don't know. But I always use dgemu.com. Because both website are different size of rom.
    Fine...I'll give you a ips file,and I fixed almost all of the bugs inside...try this...
    Download link is in the attachment file.
    http://www.4shared.com/zip/oSMx6r_n/Pokeon_Jupiter_Version</div>
    (Final fixed)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2022
    Open it...And the download adress is there......
    Oh ok. And one more thing. I need exact rom size. I don't know where he get that rom for size rom. I need make sure right kind of rom. I don't like to waste my time to download wrong kind of rom. I use that rom AXVE. But what rom size, didn't tell me. So I need to know what rom size.

You are right 1158. My rom is not right because it USA. Not Europe. Man I need more careful what I just said. *slap myself on my face*

Wait a second. I think Corvidae has do something wrong about rom. "(0907), Pokemon Ruby, (E)" HE IS WRONG!!!! I check on dgemu website and I see USA flag symbol. That is not E. That is USA. Here is proof.

USAflagsymbol.jpg

Corvidae...I think you made biggest mistake about rom. *sighs* I can't believe people didn't notice symbol of rom. I will wait for you biggest update for rom and stuff and blah blah blah.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2022
    1158, I patched the rom 0907 pokemon ruby (U) and it complete black screen. May I need to know right kind of rom? Because I believe Corvidae is doing wrong for kind of rom. So please let me know. Thank.

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2022
    1158, I am sorry but it same thing. I use save data that I was that u gave me but it not there. I am sorry 1158. But the rom I download is same thing. Maybe you can fix it or something?

Edit: Oh one more thing I forgot to mention. I use cheat code for rare candy in pc. It that will be cause problem Odd Sample is not show up?

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2022
    I just use rare candy in pc that all. It just a item. Not item event. Oh ok. Let me try it again and see if odd sample show up in there.

Edit: It work 1158! :D It there! It kinda strange. I am going delete old data of rom and save that I has problem with odd sample. Thank.

Last edited by a moderator:

Retro Gamer'93

Pokemon Master of Kanto
    Years
  • Ok I found something that's not neccessarily a bug, more of an annoyance, everytime I load my game it says "The save file is corrupted, don't freak out I always say this." And then it takes 5 mins before I can access the game again. Running on VBA version 1.7.2. Didn't have any problems with the patching using Lunar IPS or anything.

Years
  • Started playing this hack yesterday, it's really fun(Love the tiles, new sounds, music, etc.) The fakemon could be worked on(not sure if they are a reference to golden sun, i've never played that game), but it's tolerable. I have no idea how you made animations for Pokemon in battles, but it's friggin awesome.

I've played up to the 2nd gym, and a few things to mention:
    The 1st gym leader gives you TM Overheat, which is a bit... what's the word... cheap? for the beginning of the game. Maybe you could have him give you TM Sunny Day instead.

The map connections seem to stay the same as they were in R/S/E, soo... maybe you could change a few of them in future releases?

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    Ok I found something that's not neccessarily a bug, more of an annoyance, everytime I load my game it says "The save file is corrupted, don't freak out I always say this." And then it takes 5 mins before I can access the game again. Running on VBA version 1.7.2. Didn't have any problems with the patching using Lunar IPS or anything.

That's just VBA in general. Since your playing it on a Computer there is no 'valid' GBA internal battery back. Therefore the ROM doesn't have the capability to save. You can however use the Save state feature to VBA.
    The hot keys are:
    Shift + f1 - f10 = Saving
    f1-f10 = loading.

evulpsyduck

Pokemon Eternal Darkness
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2016
    Awesome!

So far, I really like this! I love the fakemon and the animations are great! :D I look forward to the rest of the game and I hope you come back soon!

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2011
    Oh rly? Well then, Which emulator is the game for?

Oh, and I ´ve tested the ROM on GBA. Still white. :foreveralone:

PS: Idk if this is important, but in the emulator, it runs the game, like 1000%, is it too much?

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2011
    It worked! First, it was on white screen, then I put the flashcard from 64K to 128K!

Thanks a lot! :D

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
    Years
  • I LOVE this. Your really good at this. the cover is awesome and you made the game look like midevil times. How did you get it like that? I haven't seen palettes like that before.

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2022
    Small update:

Also, through a little meddling with a callasm routine, I finally figured out a way to add telepathy with people. If you have L=A selected on Options, you can use telepathy by pressing the "L" button to talk to someone rather than pressing "A".
    005-13.png

Talking normally
    006-9.png

Telepathy (note: this looks weird because the format of the tiles XP)
    What is this? It this some kind of joke? I do try that when I change the option and I press L button and it nothing work to read people's mind.

Jcool

Stellar
    Years
  • I've been playing this on my supercard for the gba and its probably my favorite hack next to light platinum so far!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back