• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: ModExe - Emerald

Li Yun

"Does the truth exist or is it all a lie and the w
Years
Smal New Update v13:
New Mod: Make 0 accuracy act as Never Miss
New Mod: Type effectiveness display
Fix: Mod 84: Fast Tutorial Wally Battle

Download link updated in the main post.
Can you give all moves absolute accuracy like Aerial Ace, and set all IVs of generated pokemon to 31?
The first suggestion has now been added in this new update. As for suggestion number 2, it has already been available in Modexe since the previous version.

--------------------#-----------------------

I'm trying to make available to Emerald Binary as many new mechanics as possible, most available only in decomp. If anyone wants to help me with this, or suggest some mechanics, comment here in this post or send me a message or contact me by my Discord, here: Li Yun#6236

Last edited:
Years
I have a problem with the B/W Repel system. For some reason, this is what happens:

repel.webp

Any idea why?

Years
Can there be a "Better Pokeballs" option that divides the price of all Pokeballs by 10, and multiplies their base effectiveness by 10? At least for the basic PokeBall, Great Ball, and Ultra Ball. It would make catching Pokemon less RNG-reliant, especially for roaming pokemon and those pokemon with a tiny natural catch chance.

Also, how about a Crit Change where Crits never trigger due to RNG, always trigger when Super Effective STAB moves hit, and deal 4x damage? This turns crits from a luck-based annoyance to a reward for using type matchups correctly.

Li Yun

Years
New Update v14:
New Mod: Faster Battle Intro(Like Unbound)
New Mod: Auto Case
New Mod: Cleanse Tag Modifiers
New Mod: Battle "X Item" increase by 2
New Mod: Shorten Fainting Animation
New Mod: Synchronize Guarantees Wild Natures
New Mod: Unlimited Block Feeding
New Mod: Item Cap 999

Li Yun

Years
Update v14.1:
Fix Mod: Item Cap 999
The count of the items was not being shown correctly because I ended up putting the incorrect data of one of the
asm's in the mod. Apply the corrected mod over your rom data and then test it to see if everything works fine.

Screenshot:
unknown.png

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Feb 28, 2023
My computer thinks the folder that contains this has a virus called "Wacatac.B!ml", which Google drive thinks the folder doesn't contain, so what the heck do I do?

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Dec 26, 2022
I am also having problems getting the disable exp until certain badge feature to work, it's also telling me to head to offset 1FFA5B0 which has no values written to it, I tried adding my own and still nothing works :(

Li Yun

Years
I tried the disable exp until certain badge but it does not work for me.

The Cap level will not work in Rom Hacks with emerald binary engine v1 applied. I'm trying to make this work, but so far I've only got negative results.
My computer thinks the folder that contains this has a virus called "Wacatac.B!ml", which Google drive thinks the folder doesn't contain, so what the heck do I do?
This is a false positive. Below (in the link), you will see a modexe check in VirusTotal. There was only one detection, but it's a false positive. Something in the modexe code resembles some Ad-Ware. But as I mentioned, it's a false positive. What your anti virus has detected is also a false positive, but don't use modexe if you don't feel safe but I can assure you, as well as several other users who have used modexe, that it is safe to use it.
Link to Scan

I am also having problems getting the disable exp until certain badge feature to work, it's also telling me to head to offset 1FFA5B0 which has no values written to it, I tried adding my own and still nothing works :(

As I mentioned earlier, Level Cap does not work on rom hacks with engine v1 the Emerald Binary applied. But if your rom does not have this engine applied, send me a patch of it so I can analyze it and try to figure out why it does not work as it should.

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Dec 26, 2022
Thank you for replying so quick, I'm not 100% sure what Emerald Binary is, however I used the Rom Base that you created and the rom works fine for me. If nothing can be done for now that's fine, and I wish you the best of luck with your attempts to make it work like you said above. Thank you for your hard work

Li Yun

Years
Thank you for replying so quick, I'm not 100% sure what Emerald Binary is, however I used the Rom Base that you created and the rom works fine for me. If nothing can be done for now that's fine, and I wish you the best of luck with your attempts to make it work like you said above. Thank you for your hard work

Since you're using my base rom, then it means yes, it has applied to Emerald's Binary v1 Engine. For now there is nothing to do with Level Cap, but I'll let you know about a possible solution as soon as I figure out how to make it work.
Obs: I'm using google translator to translate what I write because my native language is Portuguese, so I apologize if I don't understand something Correctly I write.

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Dec 26, 2022
Since you're using my base rom, then it means yes, it has applied to Emerald's Binary v1 Engine. For now there is nothing to do with Level Cap, but I'll let you know about a possible solution as soon as I figure out how to make it work.
Obs: I'm using google translator to translate what I write because my native language is Portuguese, so I apologize if I don't understand something Correctly I write.

Thank you very much once again, best of luck!

Years
  • Age 17
  • Seen Nov 14, 2023
Heya, I can't seem to find the download link for the fire red Modexe, can you provide it for me please?

Back