• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga It's not like I want you to post in me or anything, b-baka.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZetaZaku

AEUG Pilot
Years
Went into Seraph of THE END expecting an Attack on Titan clone and got a Bleach clone. Who in their right mind thought it was a good idea to rip off Bleach?

Years
Went into Seraph of THE END expecting an Attack on Titan clone and got a Bleach clone. Who in their right mind thought it was a good idea to rip off Bleach?

Someone who saw how well Bleach was doing, probably.

Unrelated, but Toonami got the rights to air the Jojo dub starting in October. I need to commit to the subs this summer so I can enjoy it twice through in two languages (and then a third time in print).

ZetaZaku

AEUG Pilot
Years
Someone who saw how well Bleach was doing, probably.
But who would think that? It's been at the bottom of WSJ popularity polls for years now (speaking about the magazine's poll duh). It's only now that Shueisha decided to axe it.

Years
But who would think that? It's been at the bottom of WSJ popularity polls for years now (speaking about the magazine's poll duh). It's only now that Shueisha decided to axe it.

IDK. Couldn't tell you as I've really not been paying attention to Bleach at all. Actually, I pretty much never have paid attention to it aside from when I got introduced to it nearly 10 years ago on Adult Swim.

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Who prettier and Hotter ? Boa Hancock or Nami.
Boa Hancock may known as the Most beautiful woman But I find Nami to be more attractive then her.

Years
Well, if you're caught up to the Bleach manga where eighty percent of characters have phased out of existence in favor of the mains :P I forgot mostly everyone at this point

ZetaZaku

AEUG Pilot
Years
I don't remember Bleach having cute loli character.
Yeah, Bleach has plenty of those with much more tolerable personalities than Owari no Seraph. Bleach is still terrible, but Owari no Seraph isn't far from Bleach's quality.

IDK. Couldn't tell you as I've really not been paying attention to Bleach at all. Actually, I pretty much never have paid attention to it aside from when I got introduced to it nearly 10 years ago on Adult Swim.
You are lucky. Though I still managed to dodge the bullet as I dropped it before it really went bad. The beginning wasn't even too bad, for a shounen it was pretty interesting and fun. But then Kubo put on his troll mode and Bleach became famous.

Years
It was never great but I genuinely liked it up until the end of Rukia's rescue.

Then I enjoyed the /a/ threads for a few years but since it's release day has changed and I'm nolonger online in the mornings I miss them, and have therefore lost interest in the series. Of course I'll finish reading it, probably when it's complete.

Years
You are lucky. Though I still managed to dodge the bullet as I dropped it before it really went bad. The beginning wasn't even too bad, for a shounen it was pretty interesting and fun. But then Kubo put on his troll mode and Bleach became famous.

I'm probably going to watch/read it eventually because I've sunk a decent amount of time into the series in the past. That'll likely be a couple years out, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back