• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga It's not like I want you to post in me or anything, b-baka.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkmin3033

I'm actually rewatching Dragonball right now. Huh.

I know we won't get a complete redub of the show, but if they make another Dragonball series (are they going to do that?) I wonder if we'll get a completely new voice cast. I suppose it depends on how much this blows up and how offended people get.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Aug 3, 2023
Continuing my Yuuki Aoi binge, I stumbled upon Symphogear. And tbh, first few episodes didn't exactly hook me. But that thing is airing its 5th season now, so there's clearly a large enough fanbase for it. Are the first 3 episodes representative of the rest of the series? Should I keep going or am I not going to miss on anything if I move on to something else?

Last edited:
Years
I need new titles that will make me cry for a week, any recommendations?

While we don't technically have any rules for bumping old threads anymore, this thread is pretty ancient so I'm going to close it up and suggest starting a new one for your question.

Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back