• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Mob Psycho Watch Party - Thanks to all participants

What should we watch?

• Slayers

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Ghost Stories

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Azumanga Daioh

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Cells at Work

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Mob Psycho

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Tensei Shitara Slime datta ken

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
So for the Watch Party I'm looking for suggestions. Series or movie does not matter, but series are easier to setup since they can be more easily broken up into smaller sessions.

So far we have Ghost Stories and Slayers as suggestions from you guys, and Azumanga Daioh being put forth in planning as an option as well by me.

Any other comedy suggestions?

Years
does it need to be available on a certain site? or anything's good?

if so, Hataraku Saibou (Cells at Work!) seems like a good one. haven't watched it but its in my future watch list

Decibel575

#TEAMSOBBLE
Years
Are there any age restrictions? If there are, and it is older audiences, maybe we could watch A Promised Neverland or Dororo. Maybe even Slime Tensei. Mob Psycho?
Highschool DxD

All jokes aside, let's watch Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood. I never finished it =w=

FactoriesFarAway

Youngster
Years
  • Age 27
  • UK
  • Seen Feb 2, 2024
When is the watch party going to be held? I'd be down to watch any of these. Already seen Cells at Work, but I'd be fine watching it again.

Years
Ghost Stories and Azumanga Daioh are my top two selections!

ME50.gif

Last edited:

Decibel575

#TEAMSOBBLE
Years
Hopefully it will be decided soon, Oh, and I have another idea for the watch party. Wotakoi, Love is hard for an otaku. It is an amazing show, one of my favourites

Years
The poll ended on a tie but a coin toss has decided we'll be watching Mob Psycho. We'll get back to you shortly with the time of the watch party.

Years
Spoiler:

Watch party is this weekend at 7pm Saturday in GMT-5/8am Sunday GMT+8

Back