• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I have the nose of a bloodhound.

Years
  • Do you have strong instincts/do you listen to them?

OR

Do you consistently ignore your instincts and just do/think what you want to do/think instead?

Such as: stay up late when you were exhausted hours ago, skip/delay a meal even though you're hungry, put off your misgivings about a situation as paranoia/silliness...

Discuss!

Crux

Evermore
    Years
  • I prefer to listen to my senses,and in truth attempt to fine tune them.
    The reason that animals have such good instincts is because they have lived in such a way that is very reliant on them.
    This being the case,there is no reason that a human would not be able to have such strong awareness.

My first,first post! :D

LividZephyr

Oxymoron, not a moron, thanks
    Years
  • I'm not even sure what my instincts are anymore, to be honest, so I don't know if I have any to listen to. If my gut tells me that doing something would be bad, then I don't do it unless I'm pressured into it. If it goes badly, then somebody will be glared at. But it's hard for me to remember the last... instinct I had.

I eat even when I'm not hungry, and don't get why some people skip meals. I just have cravings... which aren't instincts, or are they?

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • It's very fickle for me, actually. Sometimes, by gut instincts are usually right, and I just decide against it. Other times (like today in class) my instincts are completely wrong, and I decided to try it. Haha =(

droomph

weeb
    Years
  • I tend to...

since I'm not very good at life, I usually avoid situations that would have me making decisions, or so I think. So in a way, yes, I do listen to mah belleh

and I...don't eat. food is boring to me nowadays, so I just eat whatever. And when I feel really bad, I randomly skip a meal. Not because of any self-image issues, just because I can.

Years
  • Ahahahaha what are instincts? If I'm tired, or hungry, or need to use the bathroom, I really ignore those if I'm lazy or in the middle of something. As for outside bodily functions, I just go with the flow. Except for paranoia. I know 9 times out of 10 I'm being ridiculous but I can't stop. :(

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • Yes I listen to my instincts. When I feel something is out of place, I will check it soonafter and it is usually the case that it is out of place.

Example is bills being miscalculated, forgetting something, or even with lovelife. I think about the logical when weighing decisions but I also go by instinct a lot, too.

Hannah

beep bop boop
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    I have kick-ass instincts. I listen to them. Or else they'll get stuck in my small brain and torture me for two minutes.

Years
  • My instincts are sharp as hell. I have a strong command in the power of Darkness and I intend to use it to get ahead in this world that we live in.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I don't think I'm often put in situations where 'instinct' is even a factor. Usually I just do what I feel like doing and it works out fine. Is that instinctual?

Back