• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
rainbows!

I saw a Twilight Sparkle one earlier...

6/10
text is too small

o3o

Years
Yeah, I had a Twilight Sparkle one earlier today.

And if I made the text any bigger, it wouldn't fit to the size of the image, which I can't resize because then it'll lose its quality. D:

Anywho, it's a plain image of Touya, with a not very interesting white background. I suggest maybe changing the background or somehow implementing CSS of some description into it, or even just some text. 4.5/10

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
10/10

I don't like Rainbow Dash, but I never neg./pos. rate based on what I do/don't like, character/series-wise. But everything is very neat and organized, so yeah.

Last edited:

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
8.5/10
I'm pretty sure it's just me, but the information text seems like it's off to the side, instead of against the picture, which is sort of annoying.

Sheesh, why does everyone accelgor me? This rate was for o3o.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
So you go on without rating the sig. of the person who ninja'd you? Rude. Actually I don't mind as much.

7/10. It's simple, but I don't really like Tornadus's positioning. It's also weird seeing a cartoon against a real life background.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
2/10

There's too much going on. There's multiple focal points, and it's really annoying. Some of the images aren't in the best quality, either, and "ducklighter" doesn't completely disappear like it probably should.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
7/10. It's a nice and simple chibi image and stuff, and that there's music sitting on the cat's head, but there's also Papyrus, which throws the entire thing off.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
It's a real cool idea, but I'm not sure it's actually a signature, I would probably put tornadus a little higher up in the sky, since it is a flying type.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
and that there's music sitting on the cat's head

*fox (she even looks like one with the coloration and bushy tail and all)

And I thought Papyrus looked good on it, but if you have any other font suggestions, lemme know.

6/10

I honestly don't like Mew's back sprite being there. The text on the tag could be better blended in, and to me Mew doesn't seem to be the focal point (though the back sprite really messes it up).

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
It's quite cute, but I don't think I like the text, Papyrus is terrible in my opinion and it's not going well with the image. 6/10

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
well, the text is out of line, and the animated back sprite was great (why did you remove it ??) :(

so i guess 6/10 !!

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
10/10, hehehe, nice CSS, and the sig's A W E S O M E. I probably love it soo much cause i made it, hehehe

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
9/10

This...is a lot better than what you previously had. However, I think the text would look better left-aligned, still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back