• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
Ah, once again a signature with a lot of text. First of all, not a fan of the multiple colours you used, the blue is very unreadable. The images are nice, but could have been of higher quality, specially the last one (save your images a .png, not as .jp(e)g
Not that big a fan of the olive green as background either. Black, Dark gray, Navy or Dark red would fit better with the Darkrai theme.

5/10 because it's neatly ordered.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
10/10 for the same reason as before. I really love your sig. The shading on the suites is unique yet perfect.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
It seems to me that the image(s?) is(are?) slightly out of line with the CSS, and that irks me. I quite like the icon lineup, how the focus is drawn to the center with the other two as supplements. The colors are nice- black goes with everything, doesn't it? However, the "Love of beauty is taste" bit seems to be too far separated from anything else. The text is nice and well-written, though I see that general format everywhere, it seems.

Overall, 8/10.

Echidna

Years
Thanks, and i can't see how they're out of line. I've tried both the PC layouts of posts, and it looks right to me. I did happen to see it once, i think in the edit signature page, but in posting I can't see it. Hmm. Anyways, when i saw your sig, i was like woah... even though i don't know who that is. :$ anyways, the middle icon freak'd the hell out of me, and that is A W E S O M E. So i guess 9/10...

o3o

Years
It's pretty good. The colours aren't too bright and they go together nicely. But the only thing I can suggest is changing the colour of the red on "Masuda Method"; it doesn't really go on the green background. All in all, 8.5/10~

Echidna

Years
very nice, The icons are hilarious, but the second line of text is out of line with the first, it's liked its aligned to the right ? Also the crosshair passes all the way accross the sig area, horizontally, which annots me a bit.

8/10 Overall.

Echidna

Years
6/10. Its overall good, but the cresselia sprite is kinda out of line, and there's a little green line in the red box thingy. The font of 'my shinies' is great.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
I'd give it a 5/10. The Pokemon look like they're not aligned with their boxes properly, and I'm not exactly a fan of the colours you used for it.

Edit: Accelgor'd. This was meant for pokewalker.

Echidna

Years
lol, hahaha, i was like: whaaaaaa ?? Where do i have any pokemon in my sig, lol.

uhhmm, 10/10 because its perfect. She's gorgeous yet freaky, and the bio is great. The CSS is also very good.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Shes really pretty, it's set out well too. I'm gonna take marks off though, since it's a little massive and maybe you should change the text. 7/10

Echidna

Years
lol, uhhmm, 8/10, its really nice, the font is good, the art is great, and the animated back sprite add cleverness to it.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
5/10

The green text is REALLY hard to see on a similar green background. Also, I don't see any need for extra spaces for the links, and heck, the links would probably look better on the image itself. Finally, the image doesn't look good left-aligned.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
7/10
It's well organized, and the picture is pretty. I'd change the text color to gray or... or use a fancy font or something. It just looks a liiittle awkward. But you said you're new at CSS, and that always earns people points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back