• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Early Bird or Noctowl?

Flydro

doobz
Years
Which one are you? Are you more of an early morning/daytime person or are you better suited towards the evening and nighttime?

Personally, I consider myself a night owl. I stay up late because my mind and body seem to be most active at night. I'm not a morning person at all and I hate having to wake up early because I get very irritable from lack of sleep. I also find that being cheerful in the morning annoys me.. so I like to be left alone when I wake up too early. The grumpy side usually goes away once I've had some time to myself.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
I used to be an early bird, but now I'm more of a Night owl. I never get the chance to talk to most of my friends if I wake up very early. I used to be an early bird, but not now.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
well,i'm a night owl but i do love early mornings time after down..i like the time from 6 am till 10 am it always make me happy for no reason!

Sirfetch’d

I am definitely a night owl. You do not want to be around me in the morning because I am tired and irritable. I stay up all night just fine, but mornings are just ughhh.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I'm a Noctowl, and I'm not just saying that cause I like Noctowl! ;3 I do tend to stay up rather late and I hate getting up in the morning haha.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Noctowl. I like nighttime and I'm actually more awake then than early morning.

Evanlyn

Kidneys! I've got new kidneys!
Years
Both.. ?

I can stay up fairly late, and sleep in, but when I need to I go to bed early and wake up early.

Years
I tend to be a night owl. Hardly awake in the mornings, and afternoon feels like naptime! But night, I'm wide awake.

Which sucks, because I open at my job. -_-;

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
Both, and it's aging me horribly.

But I much prefer the morning because it feels like time is going slower in the morning and that's great when you want to do stuff.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I'm more of a Noctowl. I tend to stay up late usually after 3am alot of nights mainly cause I get distracted by thing online. I'm more awake and active at night and usually don't go to bed till like 4am or later.

Crux

Evermore
Years
I used to be a morning person, then now I am primarily a Noctowl, but i'm trying to be a morning person again..... I sound Bipolar... `xD

Years
I'm a definite night person, cos PC's crazy mode happens at night.

And as you all know I love darkness and anything not bright.

Honest

Hi!
Years
I'm a Noctowl that's forced to be an early bird thanks to school. I hate waking up so early, I'd gladly sleep until noon everyday if I could.

Sandshrew4

Also known as Sandwich
Years
I'm an early bird! I just love the freshness of the morning and delicious cocoa puffs. I dunno, I just like morning better.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I'm more of a night person. I'm usually too tired to do much in the morning and by night I'm usually wide awake. It sucks, especially with me having school and having to wake up at 6:30 every weekday.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Early bird, I am normally tired about 8-9pm and I sleep so early compared to all my friends, but wake up 4-5 am automatically.

Years
I'm most definitely a night person. Part of that is thanks to me working night shifts, sometimes not getting home till around midnight. The other part of that is that I find myself much more productive as the day goes on, rather than most people whose productivity peaks much earlier in the day.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
Definitely a night owl. I hate waking up early for classes, and I'm definitely more productive at night time as I'm much more awake.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Just like the Noctowl and the Dark Types, I'm nocturnal. I have more privacy at night, everyone else is asleep in my home

Back