• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fanfiction Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
Years
I think some of these censors are ludicrous. It's a pain to keep editing guilty and using censor bypass... which I love to abuse. I soppose I'll go search for my fic so I can add on to it. Oh yeah, there's a typo in this thread title [/stating the obvious]

Venasaur

Master of the Forest!!!!
Years
I have started a story; It's called THE ELITE FOUR CHRONICLES. It's not yet finished, it's only part :\ of :\ strories. So, read it, comment on it where ever u like, and enjoy!! :laugh:

MeLoVeGhOsTs

GaSConeer
Years
I'm new, but not new to forums, BTW: I've posted a piece of my fic! Would you guys comment it?(Good or Bad) It's called: Zuta A New World!

Years
I have this idea for a fanfic it about a dying jesse who disides to kidnap misty (with the help of james and moewth) and put her mind in misty's body in which she suckseeds and leaves misty's mind in a body of a eevee now it up to ash and brock to get misty's body back.

Last edited:

Blizzard

The Quiet Winds of the Winter
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 1, 2007
I have a new story: The Diary of A Legend.

And I ask that you PLEASE comment, criticism is accepted; don't be afraid to hurt my feelings. I know I'm taking a wild direction, but please. That's no reason to ignore me is it?

Years
Hi!

I write a fan fic, and I used to post it at PE2K before it got deleted. I'm wondering if I should post it here.... I had only written Four Chapters, but they took me a while :)

~Matt

Neko Keeshi

ub3r l33t n00b
Years
I'v been looking for a pokemon fanfic to read, but most of them have 'magical quests' or the trainers talk to their pokemon and other stuff that shouldnt happen normaly. I'v been hoping to find a fanfic that doesnt have any of that. A normal journey. I like the stories everyone has writen here, they are all great, but I just need some sugestions for a story to read for my likings.

Blizzard

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 1, 2007
Though no one much cares, I finally intertwined my two short stories to created "Tales of the Experiments." Which by the way, acronyms into TotE. So read my two other stories before starting this one, or you'll be confused. Though you don't seem to care.

Sankari

...gone.
Years
Neko Keeshi said:
I'v been looking for a pokemon fanfic to read, but most of them have 'magical quests' or the trainers talk to their pokemon and other stuff that shouldnt happen normaly. I'v been hoping to find a fanfic that doesnt have any of that. A normal journey. I like the stories everyone has writen here, they are all great, but I just need some sugestions for a story to read for my likings.
Hey...all of my fanfics aren't normal and people read them. Would you like a pokemon story that is just pokemon?

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
Years
Hi,I'm posting this here to....well I guess....advertise....my fanfic,The Trainer Path-Scarlet's Journey.^_^; NEways I hope some more people will read it(Special thankies 2 the ppl who have read it so far!:) ),and I'll write more if some people like it.
That's all,the link's in my siggie,
ScArLetSkye

Neko Keeshi

ub3r l33t n00b
Years
SPon11 said:
Hey...all of my fanfics aren't normal and people read them. Would you like a pokemon story that is just pokemon?

No, I'm just talking about a normal pokemon journey. Some kid, his pokemon and fighting trainers trying to survive...

Dragon Man

Milk and Cookies!
Years
I am in the process of writing a Fan Fic. I don't know the name yet and I've only been working on it for around 1 month so I'm not done with the 1st chapter. But when it's done I'll post it. It's about a boy called Grant who loses in the Semifinals of the Juneau League and decides to give up Pokemon but he gets encouragement not to give up and decides to become a Researcher/Trainer. I hope it sounds interesting. =)

Venasaur

Master of the Forest!!!!
Years
Neko Keeshi said:

Hmmm... well, my fanfic THE ELITE FOUR CHRONLICLES is pretty intersesting. Or so I've heard... Just browse along until you find it.

Neko Keeshi

ub3r l33t n00b
Years
Its really good. I like your style. I wish people would just make a fic with no super powers or secrets stuff ya know? A nomal pokemon journey fic from start to finish.

Blizzard

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 1, 2007
Hi. The unnoticed writer Blizzard here, telling you about Shining Star: my newest fan fiction story. It's in poem form, and I spent about 2 hours thinking of the first chapter. So for god's sake, please, please, please post feedback. Or I'll cry. And you don't want to see a Flareon cry, do you? I hope not...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back