• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    8/10

I see what you're trying to do, but the quality is meh.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • 7.5/10.

As much as I love Ilya, the pic does seem to be poor in quality plus a lack of border around the pic is bothering me. However, everything in your signature is organized and centered, so awesome.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    7/10

Not the best from you, I don't really like the choppy animation of the zooming in and the loops are really meh. Great organisation nevertheless.

Arc

Years
  • 9/10.

Hyouka? wher mah Sket Dance ( ゚ Д゚)?! Anyways, everything is organized and such. And the gif is amazingly pretty, however it is a tad bland. But overall, pretty awesome.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    9.5/10

Nice sig! But I don't know why are those mini sprites on the bottom of that huge pic of flareon for, it would be better if you put some titles in there, you know... to take advantage of it.

Years
  • 7.2/10

It's a well organised sig and the image is of decent quality. It is let down by the blandness of the image though. It got bonus points because I think I saw him blink.

Years
  • 7.9/10

It is well organised, and the gif is both cool and of a good quality. It doesn't match your theme though and the gif gets kind of annoying after a while.

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
    Years
  • It's nice. But I can't help but believe that the back ground could be filled with something other than white. However, in the trailers we've seen for Despicable Me 2, they're all in white back grounds. 6outta10.

Arc

Years
  • 8/10.

I believe I rated your sig before. Well, anyways my opinion hasn't changed since then, but overall I do like your sig. plus joltik is adorable

Arcturus.

Chews nails and spits napalm
    Years
  • 9/10

The quality of the gif is pretty good, and it has a decent loop too. The text at the bottom looks good and its colors sort of fit in with the sig too, but it feels sort of empty. Overall, I think it's pretty appealing to look at, just seems like it could use a little something more.

Reactions: Arc
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back