• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey! Anyone mind helping me out with RPs over here?

Years
I guess I need a lot of help apparently... anyway, I have an idea about a really good roleplay, but I don't have the skills to make it look flashy and interesting. I also don't have any GMs, which would be greatly appreciated. Anyone wanna help me out?

Years
I don't really know if making a thread is the way to go about this with the Starter Pad and Review threads around but that's the besides the point.

If you PM me any questions you have I'll gladly help you out with your RP, although I probably won't GM it.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
Yeah - maybe the Starting Pad would've been a better fit for this thread?

In any case, you haven't given much of an idea of what your RP would be about. Care to elaborate?​

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Nah, until we see spammy\bothersome threads become a trend here, I'd say anything related to forum roleplaying is fair thread material :) we're still learning how to use this particular forum to its max potential!

Like the others said, elaborate on your idea a bit and we'll see.

Back