• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

G-Money

Polychromatic Iridescence
Years
  • SHINY SWABLU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woohoo!!!! I finally got my Seviper patch shiny!! Swablu's one of my favorite shinies, too, so I'm really glad that I got this instead of a Lombre or Nuzleaf, haha! That gold looks dope! And my Swablu has a Jolly nature, "lol."

I named her Curia (nicknames are really starting to grow on me, haha!).

Spoiler:

This is my first shiny in over 4 months!! "lol" but it was totally worth it - shiny Swablu is awesome!!! It has a really celestial vibe, with the gold in a cloud, haha! My pictures make it look like I found it in the clouds too, "lol!" {XD}

Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    I've gotten quite a few shinies since my last post, 10 to be exact.

On the 29th I got a duplicate Teddiursa in FS at 36 encounters, then a Sneasel at 1069 FS encounters.
    Spoiler:

On the 30th I found a Chansey in FS at 241 encounters and evolved it to Blissey
    Then I found a Vulpix Dexnaving, I was farming Charcoal for money and it was the 33rd encounter, after the first took 599, the second one took 9 and the 3rd took 33...
    Spoiler:

On the 31st I Dexnaved a Shiny Tyrogue, it took 131 encounters. I used Protein to get it's Attack higher but it wouldn't take anymore protein when it ended up equal so evolved it to Hitmontop instead.
    Spoiler:

On the 2nd I found a 4th and final shiny Tyrogue in Friend Safari, 1671 encounters. It's attack and defense were equal lol so used a couple Protein and evolved it to Hitmonlee. It was a friend safari with Pancham and Meditite so glad it was the one I wanted after almost 1700 encounters.
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2024
    Hi everyone, congrats on all new shinies and welcome to new members.

To Maserati777:
    wow, nice shiny rush, I wonder if your name has something to do with your luck ;)
    congrats on all those shinies

SHINY SWABLU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woohoo!!!! I finally got my Seviper patch shiny!! Swablu's one of my favorite shinies, too, so I'm really glad that I got this instead of a Lombre or Nuzleaf, haha! That gold looks dope! And my Swablu has a Jolly nature, "lol."

I named her Curia (nicknames are really starting to grow on me, haha!).

Spoiler:

This is my first shiny in over 4 months!! "lol" but it was totally worth it - shiny Swablu is awesome!!! It has a really celestial vibe, with the gold in a cloud, haha! My pictures make it look like I found it in the clouds too, "lol!" {XD}

Congrats on all those shinies, Chr.!! You're winning the Quest, too, with that Quickpowder Ditto!

By the way, I'm going back to the Sandstorm soon if you want to continue our race!! It's been going on for over a year now, "lol!" {XD}

Congrats on shiny swablu, great shiny and also interesting nickname, i wonder what was the inspiration behind it, i was planning on getting one soon, I'm going to start from scratch a shiny dragon quest i was trying to do, starting with bagon and that will be a competitive one, just trying to get a suitable pokeball for it, I know i've gotten many shiny bagons in the past but have been trying many different combinations with natures and all and now I think i have the moveset and nature I want for it with the pokeball, speaking of bagon, got a shiny one with masuda method but i´m not going to count it since it´s not in the correct pokeball.
    Speaking about that race in the desert, wow thats a really long time, we definitely have to restart that race, I'm ready whenever you are, just remember i'm using omega ruby so the chances may not be the same, and ofcourse I'll be trying to get trapinch for a shiny flygon for my dragon quest.
    So lets do our best and good luck. ;)

Cya everyone and happy hunting.

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
    Years
  • Hey guys, it's been a while since I last got a shiny. I just caught a shiny Kricketune from Pokeradar chaining.

Now that I'm off college for two weeks due to the Easter holidays, I have more time to shiny hunt again. I'm going to focus on getting shinies of Pokemon related to spring or Easter like I did last year.

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2024
    Hey guys, it's been a while since I last got a shiny. I just caught a shiny Kricketune from Pokeradar chaining.

Now that I'm off college for two weeks due to the Easter holidays, I have more time to shiny hunt again. I'm going to focus on getting shinies of Pokemon related to spring or Easter like I did last year.

Congrats on shiny kricketune

Shiny News:

Got my shiny bagon, but with wrong ability, took around 1000 eggs without MM; still trying to get it with it's HA.
    I think I will end up with a bagon army if this continues this way, lol :)

Attachments

• shiny bagon  (1).jpg
      shiny bagon (1).jpg
      640 KB · Views: 4
    • shiny bagon  (3).jpg
      shiny bagon (3).jpg
      641.8 KB · Views: 4

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 19, 2019
    My first shiny (Marill) took me 12 years to get, but now I suddenly got 2 random shinies within 4 weeks: Tailow in Emerald and Raticate in Silver.

I'm not sure what you guys' stance is towards (P)RNG manipulation, but I have been busy with that in Emerald since I got that shiny Tailow. I was going for a shiny Koffing but instead, when I hit the frame for the first time, I got a Machop instead. Yesterday I finally succeeded in getting a shiny Koffing (what a pretty shiny) and an extra shiny Ditto for practice.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Since my last post I found 8 more shinies between the 7th and the 15th.

Spearow in 253 FS encounters, I evolved it to Fearow
    Basculin in 49 fish reels, ugh
    Gulpin in 628 Dexnavs
    Numel in 29 Dexnavs
    Magmar in 69 FS encounters, will be evolved
    Charmeleon in 289 FS encounters, evolved it to Charizard. Charmeleon has been kind, both were under odds, Wartortle however was about 500 over and Ivysaur was about 1,500 over, in FS's with Pansage and Bibarel so lucky. Hopefully Blastoise and Venusaur don't take as long.
    Got a 3rd shiny Palpitoad in the FS with Camerupt and Phanpy. It was 1863, or 3 in exactly 3,500 encounters. Previously I got 3 Vullaby in about 2,500 ecounters. Why?
    Finally found a shiny Bouffalant in 102 Dexnav's.

With a Lucky Egg, and attacking Audino's in a Normal FS I was able to get a level for Charmeleon every 2 Audino I knocked out. I used to go in Victory Road for exp/fast levels but I think Audino FS's might be faster. Plus there's also Eevee so shiny hunting at the same time.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • My first Shiny in exactly a month was:

Shiny Male Fletching (Firebird) - Caught after an SOS chain of just 25. My reaction was underwhelming:

'That's a shiny! Wow that was quick.'

He has a Docile Nature and the ability Big Pecks. He is now a brown and burning orange Talonflame. It's a nice Shiny and will be useful in the battle royal but I think my hatched Mandibuzz will still have the Flying spot in my Shiny Team.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    On Easter I found a shiny Shelgon and a shiny Frogadier in Friend Safari, with this Braixen is the only starter I haven't found in FS. Shelgon was 130 and Frogadier was 17.
    Spoiler:

On the 17th I found 2 more, Phantump in 303 and Bergmite in 502. I will evolve the Trevenant.
    Spoiler:

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • Alpha Sapphire - Helena

Shiny Male Oddish

It's my first ever full odds (No Shiny Charm) hoard Shiny and came after about 2 and a half hours of hoard hunting on Route 20.

Unfortunately my Modest Gardevoir synchroniser didn't work but Rash is a solid nature. I will evolve this Oddish into a Vileplume. One of my favourite Pokemon.

I already have Timid Shiny Female Vileplume and Bellossom (Olivia and Bridget) so this Shiny Male Vileplume (Who has a different petal pattern to the female) will be a nice companion to them once I have put it through contests. :) I may bottle cap the female Vileplume.

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
    Years
  • I had no luck getting any Easter related shinies during the past couple of weeks, but I did catch two shiny Drowzee from Pokeradar chaining today.

Edit: Caught a shiny Magmar from a Pokeradar chain of 37. I'm currently trying to get a second one for Magmortar.

Last edited:

G-Money

Polychromatic Iridescence
    Years
  • 20630 Jagged Pass encounters
    4114 Sandstorm encounters

The hunts continue!

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2024
    Haven't been here in a while. In the last 4 months, I've managed to MM a shiny Decidueye, Palossand, Dhelmise, Beedrill, Vikavolt, Tauros, Eevee, 2 Alolan Sandshrews, and just tonight I hatched a shiny Drampa.

Also managed to hatch an accidental shiny Charmander somewhere in the middle of all that as well.

That's 11 shiny hatches in 4 months.

Edit: I just hatched a second shiny drampa. That's 12 hatches now in 4 months.
    2nd Edit: Add a shiny munchlax to the list now.

Last edited:

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
    Years
  • Caught a shiny Shinx from Pokeradar chaining. I might try and get another shiny Shinx later which I'll evolve into Luxio. I already have a shiny Luxray in my collection.

Edit: Caught a shiny Doduo from Pokeradar chaining.

Edit 2: Another successful chain has got me a shiny Natu. I was going to try and get a second one for Xatu, but I accidently broke the chain after I caught the first one.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    used to have a shiny mudkip/marshtomp/swamped but my brother reset made a new save file so I'm stuck just looking for more :)
    Also that shiny mudkip was with a dry battery so that post at the beginning is false.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Since my last post I've been breeding for a shiny Lickitung as well as doing some horde hunting, so the shinies have been more scarce.

I had a week long drought after the Phantump and Bergmite but I finally found a shiny Ditto in 627 Dexnavs on the 27th. Was 1800 in a Ditto FS and quit it after I found the Ditto dexnaving.

On the 29th I found a 3rd shiny Bibarel at 1828 encounters in a FS. I decided to a break from the Friend Safari *cough*broke up*cough* I decided to start breeding. Am at 735 eggs so far.
    On the 2nd I found a shiny Forretress in FS at 510.
    I found 2 more shiny Skrelp while fishing for a 3rd shiny Horsea for Kingdra.... one on the 11th and the other on the 12th.

On the 15th I found a shiny Stunky in a horde, I had done about 1800 hordes on my Y game without a shiny Nidoran, Stunky or Starly so I switched to X which I only have about 4 badges and found it after 429 hordes.
    On the 16th unfortunately I got a shiny Wingull in a horde, it was 43 hordes and on the 17th I found a shiny Whismur after 124 hordes.

Last edited:

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
    Years
  • Last Friday, I caught a shiny Bronzor from the Pokeradar.

Edit: Caught a shiny Pinsir and evolved one of my shiny Shinx.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    On the 17th I found a shiny Whismur in 124 hordes.
    Spoiler:

On the 20th I found a shiny Hoppip in 473 hordes.
    Spoiler:

On the 22nd I found a shiny Mareep in 499 hordes.
    Spoiler:

Yesterday while horde hunting in Fiery Path I decided to leave and dexnav for a Machop, as I was running by the grass a Machop popped up, I encountered it and it was shiny. After I caught it I went back to horde hunting, fastest shiny hunt ever.
    Spoiler:

It finishes that line.

Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Apr 6, 2018
    Working on getting a shiny Seviper and have 400 FS encounters on X. Afterwards I wanna hunt Shiny Ekans or Arbok. Does anyone have a friend safari with either of those two? VM me if you do and I'll see if I can remember what my FS has. If no one does then I'll try breeding for one. Oh also interested in a Smeargle FS.

YESSSSSSS! After 555 Friend Safari encounters I found a shiny Garbador! I was hoping for a Seviper but I will take what I can get!
    Spoiler:

What's even more exciting is this is the first shiny I have posted on here!

Last edited:
    Back