• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Legend of Fenju

Which Starters should i use and how should the player get them? (multiple Choice)

• Whihe Pokes: Squirtle, Totodile and Mudkip

Votes: 15 28.3%
  • Which Pokes: Other Pokes (tell me)

Votes: 12 22.6%
  • How: 3 Pokes, choose one of them at the beginning

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • How: 3 Pokes, one at the beginning and two later

Votes: 33 62.3%
  • How: Only 1 Poke

Votes: 6 11.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Neti

Inactive
Years
my name is on another map too but you wont find it cause its in braille :p
im not even sure if the mapshot is so uptodate cause the braille on the map was added a short while ago

edit: nope you cant see it on the mapshot that is online... maybe youll find it ingame ;-)

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
Years
I think he meant easter egg.
Little hidden things you will only find when you take a closer look. It's really funny to search for them :)

Neti

Inactive
Years
the origin of easter eggs is already a long time ago
i think the programmers of sega or sth were forbidden to insert their name into the game, like in credits
so one of the designers included a secret level into the game where you could read his name.
the actual word "easter egg" comes from gta vice city i think, where you can find a giant easter egg in a house.
most games do have easter eggs, a lot of them are listed on gaming sites, just google for them.
i think the game with the most easter eggs is gta series. at least the old parts (didnt play 4 yet)

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
Years
I've got a lack of time (-->signature) so I could only finish half of the next event. Xray will do the rest, it's not really much.

Neti

Inactive
Years
but i dont have the time to write the information to him^^ i dont have the pm i sent to mt anymore so i have to rethink everything
ill do that when i have spare time, i think ill probably have 1 or 2 hours free today xD

Neti

Inactive
Years
ill let you know if i need help with ideas
anotehr thing i could do is send a pre beta to you like my beta tester got and then you can play it and think of small side events
you dont have to tell me the details of those events, pm xray with detailed information and he will make the scripts
just pm me with the rough idea of the events
ill send the patch to you now

ryanycg

I have a kakuna staring at me
Years
pho took credit of myy hack? i dont think so
ive posted it on the main site where everybody can do so to promote his hack
but i dont see them saying its their hack

anyway: the hosting service where i hosted all my images did performed a rewrite so all the images had to be reuploaded
the userbars in your sig wont work anymore, you have to reinsert them with the new url
no its not pho its Gpo they said evrything made by them

Neti

Inactive
Years
me and horus/pachel (the owner of gpo) know each other quite good cause we were working on a website together
he asked me if he can put lof on the main iste of gpo and i said yes
now, gpo is no longer anymore, its gps now i think

Neti

Inactive
Years
at the moment i dont have time to do anthing, only a bit at the weekends
i was processing so fast cause i had holidays...
now i have school and that takes 10 hours a day at least
and most often i dont want to spend the rest of the time on rom hacking
i have a real life too

edit: For all the fans of this Hack this might be cool:
The Frozen RomBase is released
Check it out here: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=3896185&postcount=110#frozen

Last edited:
Back